Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

I personally prefer guys with casual clothes. Like t-shirt with jeans. Something like what he wrote in EC at his home. During the scene AR visited him, I think, he was wearing a t-shirt that made him look so hot. Lol.

CJH’s fashion in the concert yesterday reminded me of his wardrobe in the press conference day for ERMW.   First I was sort of shocked by such a bright color in the press conference  and I said it was pink.  @Yeekrfan2 corrected me saying it was ORANGE.  However we had a fun time with his wardrobe.  I even posted this picture. However a day later I saw this fashion article and I realized my knowledge of trend and fashion was in 0 range.  Afterward his carrot coat (or ‘the neon colored coat’ ) looked fine. haha

@yeekrfan2  Thank you!     many pictures!    btw  You are a real,real trooper. How you came up with such an expression as 'HyukHyuk you're the brightest yet manly tangerine I know!'   keep posting
 @yeekrfan2  said  LOL..must be the tangy & zesty vibe of the Mandarin orange he exuded...oh Chinese New Year is just around the corner!
(She has such unique sense of humor!!!)

" 당근 코트 ": carrot coat
image     cr to DC

I now know why CJH wore the neon colored coat yesterday.  This article said that the new trend for men's coats this winter was the colorful ones instead of the usual neutral colors. The shining neon coats became another attraction.

겨울에 빛을 발하는 남자들의 ‘네온’ 아우터 (1/21) shining in the winter, men's neon outer
   http://fashion.mk.co.kr/view.php?no=109275&year=2014
기사의 0번째 이미지

Btw I read that some fans who attended the concert said he looked fine and slim on the stage.    One of the group pictures on the stage showed he looked slim. As matter of a fact he looked too slim to me.  I don’t know how his other pictures came out like that ???

cr to EC DC

more fashion articles...
'ERMW' CJH, man’s spring camouflage fashion
2014041011408066865_3_59_20140410135902.  2014041011408066865_2_59_20140410135902.
  http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=417&aid=0000037300

'ERMW' CJH captured SJH 's heart with 'Blue Tone on Tone' style 
( It was from Daniel Cremieux.)
2014040717198048792_1.jpg?rnd=43683
2014040717198048792_2.jpg?rnd=43683   http://www.moneyweek.co.kr/news/mwView.php?no=2014040717198048792

Guest mdolphins

Ok, this has been bugging me since I saw the last episode, so I will get it off my chest. In regards to EC, I think the director lost a wonderful opportunity for a great scene in episode 21. How about instead of CM chasing JH around a bicycle after a very long and frustrating night for him after she teased him with her teddy window scene. It would have been nice for us fans to get a little fan service too and for CM to get a little payback too.

The next scene could have shown JH entering his place the next morning after he wouldn't respond to her text and when she comes through the sliding glass door he is shirtless making breakfast and is in the act of reaching up in the cabinet for some bowls. She sees his insanely hot body (from the waist up) and starts to feel rather uncomfortable. It gets even worse for her when he invites her to sit down in that lovely, and sexy low voice of his and smiles at her. Before he sits down to join her he slowly slides a T-shirt on while she takes a sip of water past her very dry throat.

I am sure you all can picture such a scene, I know I can. I have no doubt something like this could have been done tastefully and would have brought balance to the relationship. At this point JH seems to have most of the power and it would have been nice to see how affected she is by him too.

Anyway, who would have won by such a scene taking place? Well, I think everyone would have...gratuitous fan service for us...check, higher ratings for the network...check, CM would have gotten back at JH for a long, uncomfortable night...double check...LOL

Fingers crossed we are going to hear some good news of a great project for him soon. :)>-