Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

class="title" style="font-size: 26px; font-family: NanumGothicWeb; line-height: 1.5; margin: 0 0 20px 0; color: #F60;"Choi Jin Hyuk Sings the OST for ‘Heirs’ 2013-11-22 14:52 DRAMA-MOVIE

6ff65e6600c0cefaf5062d3a252e513f.jpg

Actor Choi Jin Hyun sang the OST of the SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama ‘Heirs’ (script Kim Eun Sook, director Kang Shin Hyo)156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

The OST of ‘Heirs’ that Choi Jin Hyuk sang, ‘Don’t look back’ was released at noon on November 21st156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598 This song was the love theme song between Kim Won (played by Choi Jin Hyk) and Jun Hyun Joo (played by Lim Joo Eun) and Choi Jin Hyuk sang it himself, which is adding more to viewers’ expectations156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

Choi Jin Hyuk was deeply engrossed in the drama’s emotions so he finished the song with a dramatic and unique vocal type. Before this0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 he had sang, “Are you doing well” as the OST for MBC drama “Gu Family Book” and had shown his great vocal skills156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598 This time, he again showed his wonderful voice as staff members applauded him156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

In “Heirs”, Choi Jin Hyuk plays the role of the CEO of the greatest company in the country Kingdom Group and is charismatic in his role156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598 Moreover, he shows complex emotions including a devoted man to a woman he loves and the complicated emotions towards his younger brother Kim Tan (played by Lee Min Ho) and showed detail in his acting as many are applauding him156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

ĂĹ  2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

@ShailanyV   I'm posting the address of Red Brick House. It is Choi Jin Hyuk's official agency. You might try here for your question.

[contact us]

서울시 강남구 논현동 242-36 삼성빌딩 4층 우)135-830

4th Fl Samsung Bldg. 242-36 Nonhyeon-Dong. Gangnam-Gu. SEOUL, REPUBLIC OF KOREA 135-830

@Yeekrfan2  I'm learning more about Won character through your many descriptions.   Hopefully we will hear his Heirs OST in the drama.

your quote  "3 x The Perfection! "  " 2 x The Cuteness!"  ==> our guy JinHyuk

@ShailanyV  Hi, welcome to soompi. I have answered a Singaporean fans about the same question. Is that you? Btw, at the meantime, there isn't any official international fans club of CJH.
@booha  @Yeekrfan2 @luvjinhyuk  @Mishiellie  
I'm so excited to tell you all that, the first ever joint fans supporting event between Korea DC Inside & Baidu CJH Chinese Fans will be held on 3Dec2013 at noon (Korea Time)!  We'll prepare lunch boxes and some souvenirs for the whole production crew of "Heirs". We've waited for so long for CJH's agency to arrange an appropriate schedule to do the event as Hyuk Hyuk has very little screen time and most were in night time. 
Actually, alongside this first ever event, we are now preparing another one for the production crew of his film "The God's Trick". DC will prepare the catering services while the Chinese Fans will sponsor a coffee truck. This second supporting event will conduct later, hopefully in mid or late Dec.
These two events are so meaningful and Red Brick Hse is so glad for that as they know hyuk hyuk's popularity in China (Asia) is rising. It definitely can give great support to CJH. 
Girls, stay-tuned to DC as well as our Baidu & Weibo sites for the update. 

>:D<

Guest luvjinhyuk

@polarisCat thank you so much for the info I'm so happy for him and for us that our guy is getting so much fame. Yay!! I just hope he's happy and he's around positive ppl to keep him up and going. Thank you so much polariscat! Keep us posted

@Polaris Ho said: @ShailanyV  Hi, welcome to soompi. I have answered a Singaporean fans about the same question. Is that you? Btw, at the meantime, there isn't any official international fans club of CJH.
@booha  @Yeekrfan2 @luvjinhyuk  @Mishiellie  
I'm so excited to tell you all that, the first ever joint fans supporting event between Korea DC Inside & Baidu CJH Chinese Fans will be held on 3Dec2013 at noon (Korea Time)!  We'll prepare lunch boxes and some souvenirs for the whole production crew of "Heirs". We've waited for so long for CJH's agency to arrange an appropriate schedule to do the event as Hyuk Hyuk has very little screen time and most were in night time. 
Actually, alongside this first ever event, we are now preparing another one for the production crew of his film "The God's Trick". DC will prepare the catering services while the Chinese Fans will sponsor a coffee truck. This second supporting event will conduct later, hopefully in mid or late Dec.
These two events are so meaningful and Red Brick Hse is so glad for that as they know hyuk hyuk's popularity in China (Asia) is rising. It definitely can give great support to CJH. 
Girls, stay-tuned to DC as well as our Baidu & Weibo sites for the update. 

>:D<

Guest Mishiellie

@PolarisCat
I really wish we as CJH soompi can participate too so hyukhyuk knows we have international fans... but we don't have many people =(

@PolarisCat

I really wish we as CJH soompi can participate too so hyukhyuk knows we have international fans... but we don't have many people =(

We didn't have many people as well for this time. Probably not more than 15. As you know, members fr CJH Baidu didn't support our event. We juz try our best. I think in the near future, we may try to have event co-organized by DC, soompi and CJH Chinese Fans. Juz not sure is there any event for his bday in Feb.

hyukhyuk girls  If you didn't see my previous posting, here is: DC didn't change its open policy. Someone must have hacked in but it seems DC fixed the problems.  We can use direct link as we did before without uploading somewhere ( like imageshake etc...) first.