Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

*** Amidst the Olympics preemptions, some dramas are either stable or decrease a bit but, for Miss Night and Day with the opposite (hello, 11.7%!). Dramas were sparse due to the preemptions, though. But, this drama got more attention. I am happy with the ratings for MISS NIGHT AND DAY. It is one of the dramas of this year that I enjoyed the most. Congratulations to the team!   :heart2:

Drama viewership ratings for the week of July 29-August 4, 2024

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/08/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-july-29-august-4-2024/

Saturday, August 3      
Miss Night and Day 15 JTBC 8.7%
Beauty and Mr. Romantic KBS
Bad Memory Eraser 2 MBN 1.1%
Good Partner SBS
The Auditors 9 tvN 5.5%

Sunday, August 4      
Miss Night and Day 16 JTBC 11.7%
Beauty and Mr. Romantic KBS
The Auditors 10 tvN 7.1%
  • Like 1

Hi all, please accept my apologies if this isn't appropriate to share or mention here. But did any of you watch Jin Hyuk appear on Muzie's youtube channel doing a skit? Plus he sang a short song written by Muzie which has rather ridiculous and funny lyrics. It's absolutely hilarious. I don't know how they can film this without constantly breaking into laughter. I'm looking forward to the NG scenes. I do not know how to embed youtube video here. But this was on Muzie and Yoo Se Yoon's youtube channel and is quite recent. I think it's part of his way to promote Miss Day and Night drama. Search for [UV STUDIO] The Usual Suspects Scratching (feat. Choi Jin-hyuk) on youtube.

You guys will find it hilarious. 🤣

Edited by Coco P

12 hours ago, Coco P said:

Hi all, please accept my apologies if this isn't appropriate to share or mention here. But did any of you watch Jin Hyuk appear on Muzie's youtube channel doing a skit? Plus he sang a short song written by Muzie which has rather ridiculous and funny lyrics. It's absolutely hilarious. I don't know how they can film this without constantly breaking into laughter. I'm looking forward to the NG scenes. I do not know how to embed youtube video here. But this was on Muzie and Yoo Se Yoon's youtube channel and is quite recent. I think it's part of his way to promote Miss Day and Night drama. Search for [UV STUDIO] The Usual Suspects Scratching (feat. Choi Jin-hyuk) on youtube.

hello thank you for the UV Bang video with CJH. What deadpan humor carried on by grown men Yes it's bizarrely funny 😄 
PS  To post YT:  copy the link and paste it here

[UV STUDIO] The Usual Suspects Scratching (feat. Choi Jin-hyuk)

JTBC EP16  "I missed you a lot.  Really lot"

QtdsvYu.jpg

pR3frGT.jpg

Spoiler

K0SYkQx.jpg

hC6hkGa.jpg

https://tv.jtbc.co.kr/photo/pr10011703/pm10069197/detail/20899

• Like 1

*** In a recent interview following the conclusion of the drama, Choi Jinhyuk discussed his experience working with Jeong Eunji, "As everyone knows, she is very easy-going. We quickly became close. However, our chemistry gradually developed into something more like that of siblings, which worried me a bit. We should portray that heart-fluttering feeling of a couple, but I got so comfortable. I even deliberately stopped talking to her at times because I felt I shouldn't be too relaxed." Asked if there's possibility of them developing a romantic relationship, Choi Jinhyuk humorously remarked, "There's no chance at all. She's a bit scary. I still get scolded a lot by her. I think it's because we're so close."  :Megalol:   :emmm:

20240807_050949_613_nhyuk.jpeg

photo source : Gstarlive

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Coco P said:

@Coco P  Ohhh..... I haven't watched it. BTW, in sharing videos here - you can go & click the "Share" on YT video then copy the video link or just copy the video link right from your web browser.   :heart2:   You may try it.

• Like 2

*** In an interview conducted at IST Entertainment office, Jeong Eun Ji discussed her experience filming Miss Night and Day. She was asked if there will be a potential for real-life romance between them with Choi Jin Hyuk. Jeong Eun Ji, however, clarified the situation, stating, “(There’s) zero chance. I saw his interview where he said he deliberately spoke less to me to avoid becoming too comfortable. I didn’t notice at the time, but recently I’ve realized that he’s treated me like a girl on the set. We met on the day of the final episode, and he was treating me more like a little sister.”   :winkx:

source : https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1890484

• Like 1

*** JTBC’s “Miss Night and Day” claimed No. 4 on the drama list in its final week, and its cast also made a strong showing on the actor list: Apink’s Jeong Eun Ji came in at No. 6, Lee Jung Eun at No. 8, and Choi Jin Hyuk at No. 10.  :kaching3:

Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings

The top 10 TV dramas that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. JTBC “My Sweet Mobster”
  2. tvN “Serendipity’s Embrace”
  3. tvN “The Auditors”
  4. JTBC “Miss Night and Day”
  5. SBS “Good Partner”
  6. MBN “Bad Memory Eraser”
  7. tvN “Love Next Door”
  8. ENA “Your Honor”
  9. JTBC “Romance in the House”
  10. KBS2 “Beauty and Mr. Romantic

Meanwhile, the top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. Um Tae Goo (“My Sweet Mobster”)
  2. Chae Jong Hyeop (“Serendipity’s Embrace”)
  3. Kim So Hyun (“Serendipity’s Embrace”)
  4. Shin Ha Kyun (“The Auditors”)
  5. Han Sun Hwa (“My Sweet Mobster”)
  6. Jeong Eun Ji (“Miss Night and Day”)
  7. Jin Goo (“The Auditors”)
  8. Lee Jung Eun (“Miss Night and Day”)
  9. Kim Jae Joong (“Bad Memory Eraser”)
  10. Choi Jin Hyuk (“Miss Night and Day”)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

• booha changed the title to Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

Choi Jin Hyuk : Star News 20th Anniversary Celebration Message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syx2XWTr1do

https://x.com/HMParis1980/status/1824096327594041414

choi jin hyuk insta story update

vdamXK9.jpg

**nice complimentary comment (google trans) about CJH and his character(Ji Woong):)

https://x.com/Popsical_Kwan/status/1825042529450082544

**Surprised but excited   For his next project, CJH is doing the musical 'Dracula'.  CGGCEF7.gif

Choi Jin-hyuk recently confirmed his next work as the musical 'Dracula'.

fecWlXk.jpg

-----

With the success of 'Miss Night and Day', attention is focused on his next work, and he is taking on his first musical challenge in 18 years since his debut.
He will show off his powerful performance as the title role 'Dracula' as well as his singing ability.
As his surprising singing ability has been a hot topic on TV, expectations are high that he will be receiving attention for his different side in 'Dracula' compared to the drama.

-----

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/421/0007736981

** real_jinhyuk IG story

9QaZ3cM.jpg

https://x.com/Innovat0209/status/1825663975134212244

'It's so hot but the weather is good!! '

https://x.com/febri0297/status/1825418654596714734

• Like 2

** According to Mokpo NBC news, CJH has filmed the travel variety show 'Reaching You' in Mokpo (which is CJH hometown)

Pachinko Season 2, Save Me Holmes,

Reaching You.. Mokpo  Drama, Variety Show Filming [Mokpo MBC News Desk]

MBC and Japan Asahi TV's production of the travel variety show 'Reaching You' which
CJH is currently filming (8/20) at Daeban-dong Beach and Haesang cable car

choi jin hyuk insta story

Mokpo  '구암식당/Guam Restaurant'

pXB2LTD.jpg

0igbLwa.jpg

• Like 2

** CJH will have an Asian fan tour,  ‘Day and Night’  around 7 countries.
It seems he is doing  FM while promoting the drama.   Happy the drama is very popular.  :offtospace:

Choi Jin-hyuk holds solo Asia tour..;
'Day and Night Girl' continues its popularity (Official)

MotVqWZ.jpg

Choi Jin-hyuk holds an Asia tour and meets global fans.

Choi Jin-hyuk will hold 2024 Choi Jin-hyuk Fan-Con Tour in Asia ‘DAY AND NIGHT’ starting in Tokyo and Osaka, Japan on October 12th and 14th, and will meet local fans in a total of 7 countries: Taipei, Taiwan; Manila, Philippines; Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; Jakarta, Indonesia; Bangkok, Thailand; and Hong Kong.

The poster that was released captures Choi Jin-hyuk’s mysterious and dreamy appearance, drawing attention. Choi Jin-hyuk, who is celebrating his 18th debut anniversary this year, is said to be showing his affection by participating in everything from planning to organizing and directing fan concerts to express his gratitude to his fans through the Asia tour.

Meanwhile, Choi Jin Hyuk's fan concert 'DAY AND NIGHT' will be held in Tokyo on October 12th, Osaka on October 14th, Taipei on October 26th, Manila on November 9th, Ho Chi Minh on November 16th, and Jakarta on November 23rd. Future schedules for Bangkok and Hong Kong will be announced through his agency's SNS.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/112/0003715984

CJH insta story(8/22) (Mokpo)

DWMtMjR.jpg

**someone saw CJH shooting the travel variety show. 

r5jqKPv.jpg

• Like 2

*** The episode, titled "Lee Jeong Eun, Jeong Eun Ji, Choi Jin Hyuk EP. 45," was uploaded on the YouTube channel 'Zzanbro Shin Dong Yup' last June 10 and has since garnered significant attention. During the discussion, which began around the 20:58 mark, Eun Ji talked about her choice of black car seats. Fans reacted strongly to comments made by male actor Choi Jin Hyuk, who questioned Eun Ji's choice, implying it reflected a lack of understanding of men's feelings. Choi remarked, "Why is your car like that?" to which Eun Ji simply replied, "It's just black!" "That explains why you don't know how men feel"- Choi Jin Hyuk "Not only how men feel but.. I don't think she understands how people feel... " It's the first time hearing someone say this to me" -Jeong Eun Ji  Other viewers expressed their bewilderment, questioning how the color of car seats could relate to a man's mindset. "What does my new car seat have to do with a man's psychology? I really don't get it," commented one viewer. Many fans speculated that Choi Jin Hyuk misinterpreted Eun Ji's responses as indifference. Observers pointed out that his comments reflected an inferiority complex. His remarks were inappropriate and indicative of outdated gender norms. Comments flooded in with sentiments such as "Do men prefer white car seats?"   :coolcat:

AVvXsEjXzS4k_TxbZVWojkwqk7A5VoOfWZI6P9Cr

photos/video source : Kdramastars

• Like 1

**found videos for three CJH singing clips. And last clip from 'My Little Old Boy'

https://x.com/anne_the_fan/status/1826708104953954687

(1) Choi Jinhyuk(최진혁) - Peppermint Candy(박하사탕) (Immortal Songs 2) I KBS WORLD TV 200905

** 신발 벗고 돌싱포맨(Dolsing Fourmen) (Literal meaning: Shoes Off  Return to Single Four Men)

(Izi 이지 Emergency Room (응급실): OST KBS 2005 sassy girl Chun-hyang)

(CJH singing part starts 17:00)

Choi Jinhyuk's <...Really>

(아는형님 KnowingBrother)

Spoiler

• Like 2

I found this clip randomly on youtube. Thank you for the English translation provided in the youtube link itself, so we could understand the interview. Choi Jin Hyuk and Kim Jae Joong talks about their friendship.