Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

*** The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for drama actors! The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 50 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between June 9 and July 9.  :Twerkdatbutt:

Check out the top 20 for this month below!

1. Apink’s Jeong Eun Ji
  2. Lee Jung Eun
  3. Um Tae Goo
  4. Song Seung Heon
  5. Jung Ryeo Won
  6. Kim Hee Sun
  7. Moon Ji In
  8. Wi Ha Joon
  9. Choi Jin Hyuk
  10. Han Chae Young
  11. Ji Sung
  12. Kwon Yool
  13. Park Sang Won
  14. Lee Si Eon
  15. Han Sun Hwa
  16. Ji Hyun Woo
  17. Im Soo Hyang
  18. Oh Yeon Seo
  19. Kwak Sun Young
  20. Kim Hyun Jin

116514_248971_4653.jpg

116514_248972_477.jpg

source : https://www.gpkorea.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=116514

• Like 1

*** Previously on “Miss Night and Day,” Im Soon became nervous about her identity being found out due to the letters casting suspicion on one of the senior interns. These are the stills from the drama’s episode earlier, where Im Soon tries to put an end to her double life by telling Gye Ji Woong that she’s quitting her job. This episode of “Miss Night and Day” just aired earlier July 28 at 10:30 p.m. KST!   :kitty:

Choi-Jin-Hyuk-Lee-Jung-Eun-2.jpg

source : https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20240728/126162184/1

• Like 1

*** JTBC’s “Miss Night and Day” took No. 3 on the drama list, while stars Apink’s Jeong Eun Ji, Lee Jung Eun, and Choi Jin Hyuk ranked No. 5, No. 6, and No. 10 respectively on the actor list.  :kisslevel:

Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings on Good Data Corporation’s weekly list

The top 10 TV dramas that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. SBS “Good Partner”
  2. JTBC “My Sweet Mobster”
  3. JTBC “Miss Night and Day”
  4. tvN “The Auditors”
  5. tvN “Serendipity’s Embrace”
  6. KBS2 “Beauty and Mr. Romantic
  7. KBS1 “Su Ji and U Ri
  8. KBS2 “Snow White’s Revenge
  9. tvN “O’PENING 2024”
  10. MBC “The Brave Yong Su Jeong

While the drama list only includes series airing on broadcast television, the newly integrated actor list also includes cast members from OTT shows—

1. Um Tae Goo (“My Sweet Mobster”)
  2. Jang Nara (“Good Partner”)
  3. Han Sun Hwa (“My Sweet Mobster”)
  4. Shin Ha Kyun (“The Auditors”)
  5. Jeong Eun Ji (“Miss Night and Day”)
  6. Lee Jung Eun (“Miss Night and Day”)
  7. Nam Ji Hyun (“Good Partner”)
  8. Song Kang (“Sweet Home 3”)
  9. Jin Goo (“The Auditors”)
  10. Choi Jin Hyuk (“Miss Night and Day”)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

3 hours ago, booha said:

EP14 ratings: nation 8.3% Seoul 8.3%

EP15 preview Jung Eun-ji being chased by the real culprit

[Making] Behind the scenes EP13-14 - Their love life that is so enviable

@booha  thanks for sharing this. In the 14th episode, the true identity of the senior intern Na Ok Hee, played by Bae Hae Sun, was unveiled as the notorious serial killer everyone had been searching for.   :piggie:

• Thanks 1

Drama viewership ratings for the week of July 22-28, 2024

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/07/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-july-22-28-2024/

Saturday, July 27      
Miss Night and Day 13 JTBC 7.9%
Beauty and Mr. Romantic KBS
Good Partner SBS
The Auditors 7 tvN 6.7%

Sunday, July 28      
Miss Night and Day 14 JTBC 8.3%
Beauty and Mr. Romantic KBS
The Auditors 8 tvN 7.8%

• Like 1

*** The stars of JTBC’s “Miss Night and Day” have shared their thoughts on the series finale! They took a nostalgic look back on their experience filming the drama.  Choi Jin Hyuk expressed his deep affection for the cast and crew of “Miss Night and Day.” He said, “Out of my entire acting career, this was the filming set with the best atmosphere and vibe  and I was happy to have been able to work together with the director and the rest of the staff.” The final episode of “Miss Night and Day” aired earlier August 4 at 10:30 p.m. KST.   :kitty:

Choi-Jin-Hyuk.jpg

source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/421/0007708715

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jeong Eun Ji, Choi Jin Hyuk, And Lee Jung Eun Say Goodbye Ahead Of "Miss Night And Day" Finale

20240804063228_Jeong-Eun-Ji-Choi-Jin-Hyu

The stars of JTBC’s “Miss Night and Day” have shared their thoughts ahead of tonight’s series finale!

“Miss Night and Day” is a romantic comedy starring Apink’s Jeong Eun Ji as Lee Mi Jin, a job seeker in her twenties who suddenly starts aging into her fifties whenever the sun rises. Choi Jin Hyuk stars as Gye Ji Woong, a prosecutor who winds up becoming entangled with both Lee Mi Jin and her older-looking alter ego Im Soon (played by Lee Jung Eun).

With just one episode left to go, the three leads took a nostalgic look back on their experience filming the drama.

Lee Jung Eun remarked, “For each and every scene, I pondered the question of what kind of joy I could bring viewers while working together with the staff on set. It was truly rewarding to be able to bring joy to the viewers who watched [our drama].”

Lee-Jung-Eun.jpg

Meanwhile, Jeong Eun Ji revealed that she had initially been unable to understand her character, but that she had begun to appreciate Mi Jin’s point of view while filming the drama.

“At first, it seemed like Mi Jin and I were living our lives at very different speeds, so I had a lot of questions as I wondered, ‘Why is Mi Jin always hesitating and so scared of everything?’” she recalled. “But from a certain point onwards, I started to think that Mi Jin’s pace had its own value and was worthy of respect.”

“I’m rooting for everyone who is moving at the same speed as Mi Jin,” added Jeong Eun Ji.

Spoiler

Jeong-Eun-Ji.jpg

Finally, Choi Jin Hyuk expressed his deep affection for the cast and crew of “Miss Night and Day.”

“Out of my entire acting career, this was the filming set with the best atmosphere and vibe,” he said, “and I was happy to have been able to work together with the director and the rest of the staff.”

Choi-Jin-Hyuk.jpg

The final episode of “Miss Night and Day” will air on August 4 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

dran

finale ratings - Nationwide: 11.7% - Metropolitan: 12.1%

Congratulations to MNAD team, the only jtbc drama with double digit ratings this year (so far)

https://x.com/daheeverse/status/1820237284865884402

:wow1:

"Miss Night And Day" Finale Breaks Into Double Digits For Highest Ratings Of Entire Run

20240804234328_Miss-Night-and-Day-1.jpg?

JTBC’s “Miss Night and Day” ended with a bang!

On August 4, viewership ratings for the hit drama broke into the double digits for the first time with its series finale. According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of “Miss Night and Day” scored an average nationwide rating of 11.7 percent, marking the highest ratings of the show’s entire run.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1678899wpp/miss-night-and-day-finale-breaks-into-double-digits-for-highest-ratings-of-entire-run

[Making] Under the fragrant cherry blossom tree, Mijin X Jiwoong X Soon

Behind the scenes of EPs 15-16

[Making] This combination, this chemistry, this tiki-taka, I can never lose it..

Last filming interview

• Like 1

*** JTBC’s “Miss Night and Day” claimed No. 4 on the drama list.  :blush:

Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings of the week on Good Data Corporation’s weekly list!

The top 10 TV dramas that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. SBS “Good Partner”
  2. tvN “Serendipity’s Embrace”
  3. JTBC “My Sweet Mobster”
  4. JTBC “Miss Night and Day”
  5. tvN “The Auditors”
  6. tvN “Love Next Door”
  7. KBS1 “Su Ji and U Ri
  8. KBS2 “Beauty and Mr. Romantic
  9. KBS2 “Snow White’s Revenge
  10. MBC “The Brave Yong Su Jeong

2 hours ago, booha said:

:wow1:

"Miss Night And Day" Finale Breaks Into Double Digits For Highest Ratings Of Entire Run

JTBC’s “Miss Night and Day” ended with a bang!

On August 4, viewership ratings for the hit drama broke into the double digits for the first time with its series finale. According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of “Miss Night and Day” scored an average nationwide rating of 11.7 percent, marking the highest ratings of the show’s entire run.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1678899wpp/miss-night-and-day-finale-breaks-into-double-digits-for-highest-ratings-of-entire-run

@booha  thanks for sharing this. The drama is maintaining surprisingly strong ratings despite the fact that it's competing against Paris Olympics coverage. The 8.707% ratings earned by the drama on August 3rd were the second highest overall, sandwiched between MBC coverage of the Olympics in first place and SBS coverage of the Olympics in third place. 8.707% ratings translate to 2.118 million viewers.   :kaching3:

credit : William Schwartz

• Thanks 1

*** In an interview held on August 1st, Choi Jin Hyuk reflected on his time co-starring with Jeong Eun Ji in JTBC’s weekend drama Miss Night and Day, which concluded on August 4th. Here, he discussed his chemistry with her. During the interview, Choi Jin Hyuk shared, “As everyone knows, she’s very easygoing. Although she seemed shy at first, we quickly became friends. But as we got closer, we developed more of a “brother” chemistry, which kind of worried me.  There are supposed to be romantic sparks between us, but I became so comfortable that I worried it might be a problem. I even deliberately avoided talking to her sometimes." Addressing the possibility of a real-life romance between them, Choi Jin Hyuk stated, "There’s zero chance. She can be quite intimidating. I still get scolded by her a lot, which I think happens because we’re so close.”   :coolshades:

20240805080209783ieyn.jpg

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20240805080207617

• Like 1

On 8/4/2024 at 10:29 AM, booha said:

EP15 Ending; Mijin transforms from Imsoon to Mijin in front of her family...

https://x.com/notfossil379_/status/1819747562141909453

@booha  thanks for sharing this. Finally..... Lee Mi Jin finally turns back into her younger self and completely stops turning into Lim Sun at the break of the morning. NICE that Lee Mi Jin and prosecutor Go Ji Ung’s love story end happily.   :yaaa:

On 8/2/2024 at 9:41 AM, booha said:

The real murderer =  Kwak Geum-hwa(Bae Hae-sun)… Lee Jung-eun → Choi Jin-hyeok, got a clue

*** Finally, the court gave a death sentence to Gong Eun Shim for committing several murders and kidnapping of Mi Jin. 

The hidden message in Miss Night and Day is : cherish your youth, you can do anything and everything you want to do when you are young and you should.   :piggie:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, willenette said:

@booha  thanks for sharing this. The drama is maintaining surprisingly strong ratings despite the fact that it's competing against Paris Olympics coverage. The 8.707% ratings earned by the drama on August 3rd were the second highest overall, sandwiched between MBC coverage of the Olympics in first place and SBS coverage of the Olympics in third place. 8.707% ratings translate to 2.118 million viewers.   :kaching3:

credit : William Schwartz

I am so happy and relieved the drama made double digit ratings at the end. No wonder EP15 only made 8.7%. I forgot about the big  Olympic competition. Thanks for info  Yeah I was a bit anxious the drama wouldn't make it to the double digit ratings.  :sweat::relieved:

@ellaeean_

I'm gonna miss this trio with the best 3-way chemistry

BkEzCFr.jpg

xEP00AC.jpg

https://x.com/ellaeean_/status/1820118162417049604

eunji Instagram Story and cho jin hyuk re-Story it  with 'Thank You'

bEbW02p.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 1