Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

OST part 2

Sarah Kang - My Little Dream (낮과 밤이 다른 그녀 OST) [Music Video]

EP4 pre-release

Singles Magazine

'Another beautiful eyes smile from my fav person's'

Spoiler

‘Miss Night and Day' sets its highest viewership ratings of 4.5% for EP3

Lee Jeong-eun, Choi Jin-hyuk, and Jeong Eun-ji have a relationship that goes beyond public and private affairs...

7P9LM4l.png

https://v.daum.net/v/20240623091557680

Lim Soon and Lee Mi-jin join forces with Prosecutor Gye Ji-woong! Watch the show to see the fantastic(?) chemistry that you cannot miss. JTBC's Sa-S drama <Miss Night and Day> airs EP4 at 10:30 tonight!

• Like 1

*** JTBC’s “Miss Night and Day”  new still cut for TODAY's episode! This episode of “Miss Night and Day” aired on June 23 at 10:30 p.m. KST.   :blush:

choi-jin-hyuk-1-.jpg

source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/108/0003244886

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jeong Eun Ji, Choi Jin Hyuk, And Lee Jung Eun Team Up To Investigate A Club In "Miss Night And Day"

20240623085317_miss-night-and-day-11.jpg

JTBC’s “Miss Night and Day” has shared new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

“Miss Night and Day” is a romantic comedy about young job seeker Lee Mi Jin (Apink’s Jeong Eun Ji), who suddenly finds herself trapped in the body of a 50-year-old woman (Lee Jung Eun), and skilled prosecutor Gye Ji Woong (Choi Jin Hyuk) who becomes entangled with her. The drama is helmed by director Lee Hyeong Min of the hit series “I’m Sorry, I Love You” and “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.”

Spoilers

Previously, Lee Mi Jin became entangled with Gye Ji Woong in various ways. In particular, Gye Ji Woong expressed concern after Lee Mi Jin became the only witness to a cruel murder incident. Not to mention, Lee Mi Jin also became close to Gye Ji Woong as her older self Im Soon (Lee Jung Eun).

The newly released stills capture Im Soon entering the club in style with sunglasses and a trench coat that exudes mysterious vibes. Lee Mi Jin is also depicted at the club exuding confidence while wearing the same attire.

Furthermore, Gye Ji Woong is conveying instructions from his car, previewing the importance of their mission.

lee-jung-eun.jpg

Spoiler

jeong-eun-ji.jpg
choi-jin-hyuk-1-.jpg

After being assigned as an office assistant to prosecutor Gye Ji Woong, Im Soon and Gye Ji Woong will work together to investigate and capture criminals linked to a drug case.

The next episode of “Miss Night and Day” airs on June 23 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

*** JTBC’s “Miss Night and Day” debuted at No. 4 on the drama list, and its stars claimed three of this week’s top 10 spots on the actor list: Apink’s Jeong Eun Ji came in at No. 5, Lee Jung Eun at No. 7, and Choi Jin Hyuk at No. 9.  :blush:

Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings

The top 10 TV dramas that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. SBS “Connection”
  2. tvN “The Midnight Romance in Hagwon”
  3. JTBC “My Sweet Mobster”
  4. JTBC “Miss Night and Day”
  5. tvN “The Player 2: Master of Swindlers”
  6. MBC “Bitter Sweet Hell”
  7. ENA “Crash”
  8. KBS2 “Beauty and Mr. Romantic
  9. MBN “Missing Crown Prince
  10. KBS1 “Su Ji and U Ri

Meanwhile, the top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. Jung Ryeo Won (“The Midnight Romance in Hagwon”)
  2. Wi Ha Joon (“The Midnight Romance in Hagwon”)
  3. Jeong Eun Ji (“Miss Night and Day”)
  4. Ji Sung (“Connection”)
  5. Han Sun Hwa (“My Sweet Mobster”)
  6. Um Tae Goo (“My Sweet Mobster”)
  7. Lee Jung Eun (“Miss Night and Day”)
  8. Kim Hee Sun (“Bitter Sweet Hell”)
  9. Choi Jin Hyuk (“Miss Night and Day”)
  10. Jeon Mi Do (“Connection”)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

"She lacks stamina and can't communicate, she can try, but she'll last a month at best. No, if you put you mind to it and pressure her she won't last a week.'' :evilelmo:  :sweat::sweat_smile:

Spoiler

' "Part time experience as paid chatter can type 1000 WPM on average" There 1st plan flops'

' Their 2nd plan also failed and I love the way she flips the hair in the end '

'Their 3rd plan, here we go'

'And she completed her last task of the day without any delay'

• Like 1

@booha  thanks for sharing the recent ratings. Miss Night and Day jumping from 4.0% last week to 6.0%.  :heart3:   I'm happy that people are into it. The bright side is Lee Jung Eun. The drama is a really fun watch.

Drama viewership ratings for the week of June 17-23, 2024

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/06/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-june-17-23-2024/

Saturday, June 22      
Miss Night and Day 3 JTBC 4.5%
Beauty and Mr. Romantic 27 KBS 18.0%
Bittersweet Hell 10 MBC 4.9%
Connection 10 SBS 11.1%
The Midnight Romance in Hagwon 13 tvN 3.6%

Sunday, June 23      
Miss Night and Day 4 JTBC 6.0%
Beauty and Mr. Romantic 28 KBS 17.9%
The Midnight Romance in Hagwon 14 tvN 5.2%
  • Like 1

Watch: Jeong Eun Ji, Choi Jin Hyuk, Lee Jung Eun, And More Fill "Miss Night And Day" Set With Laughter In Making-Of Video

Jun 25, 2024
by J Lee
Watch: Jeong Eun Ji, Choi Jin Hyuk, Lee Jung Eun, And More Fill

JTBC’s “Miss Night and Day” has shared a new making-of video that offers a peek behind the scenes of filming!

“Miss Night and Day” is a romantic comedy starring Apink’s Jeong Eun Ji as young job seeker Lee Mi Jin, who suddenly finds herself trapped in the body of a 50-year-old woman (Lee Jung Eun), and Choi Jin Hyuk as skilled prosecutor Gye Ji Woong, who becomes entangled with her. The drama is helmed by director Lee Hyeong Min of the hit series “I’m Sorry, I Love You” and “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.”

The newly released video kicks off with Lee Jung Eun and Baek Seo Hoo, who plays Go Won, sharing a joyful moment together despite their significant age gap. After a sweet embrace, Lee Jung Eun compliments Baek Seo Hoo, saying he has a charmingly boyish aura. She then refers to him as the drama’s “idol,” but quickly adds a playful twist by punnily calling him a “dol-I” (which means “crazy person” in Korean). With a mischievous glance a the camera, Baek Seo Hoo joins in and declares, “Yes, I’m that ‘dol-I’,” proving just how comfortable they are bantering with each other.

Spoiler

Later, Lee Jung Eun prepares to film a scene with Choi Jin Hyuk and Yoon Byung Hee, who plays Joo Byung Duk. When Lee Jung Eun looks closely at Byung Duk’s employee card, Yoon Byung Hee lightens the atmosphere by revealing that he took a photo at home wearing a jacket over pajama bottoms. When filming starts, Yoon Byung Hee’s witty lines and comical expressions provoke laughter among the cast. The actors then decide to place bets against making any bloopers, and they eventually manage to stay focused and successfully complete the scene.

In another scene, Jeong Eun Ji and Choi Jin Hyuk are seen at a coffee shop, where Ji Woong hands Mi Jin self-defense items. Following a detailed discussion on how to approach the scene, the two begin rehearsing. However, Choi Jin Hyuk’s sweet delivery of the line, “I will catch [the culprit]. So until then, just trust me,”  makes everyone on set cringe and burst out laughing.

Watch the full video below!

(no eng sub)

[Making] Ji-woong makes trouble ( Im-soon) and then gives help ( Mi-jin)/ Behind the scenes of episodes 3 + 4 of Miss Night And Day

“Miss Night and Day” airs every Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1670157wpp/watch-jeong-eun-ji-choi-jin-hyuk-lee-jung-eun-and-more-fill-miss-night-and-day-set-with-laughter-in-making-of-video

((from '젭포일러'/Jebpoiler JTBC Web Content))

[#Zeppoiler] Mijin and Lim Soon in one place~?! Commentary on episodes 1-4 by actors who ended with laughter | Miss Night and Day

(full video & auto eng sub) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwJ8OScm2-w

((Here are some clips with engsub))

((description of each clips))

Spoiler