Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

*** JTBC’s upcoming rom-com drama “Miss Night and Day” has unveiled an intriguing new poster! The poster teases the dynamic between Gye Ji Woong and the two versions of Lee Mi Jin.  The poster's tagline, “They’re obviously different yet strangely familiar,” expresses Gye Ji Woong’s growing curiosity about why he feels a sense of familiarity with both Lee Mi Jin and Im Soon. How will Gye Ji Woong react when he uncovers their secret, and how will their relationships change? “Miss Night and Day” premieres on June 15 at 10:30 p.m. KST.   :yaaa:

miss-night-and-day-3.jpeg

source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/437/0000395468

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Choi Jin Hyuk Experiences Inexplicable Deja Vu With Lee Jung Eun And Jeong Eun Ji In "Miss Night And Day"

Spoiler

20240603085024_miss-night-and-day-3.jpg?

JTBC’s upcoming rom-com drama “Miss Night and Day” has unveiled an intriguing new poster!

“Miss Night and Day” is a romantic comedy about a young job seeker who suddenly finds herself trapped in the body of a 50-year-old woman and a skilled prosecutor who becomes entangled with her. The drama is helmed by director Lee Hyeong Min of the hit series “I’m Sorry, I Love You” and “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.”

Lee Mi Jin (Jeong Eun Ji) is a job seeker in her 20s who rapidly ages into her 50s when the sun rises. Taking this as an opportunity, Lee Mi Jin applies for a senior intern position under the name Im Soon (Lee Jung Eun) and lands the job she’s always wanted. Im Soon then starts working as an intern under the demanding and workaholic prosecutor Gye Ji Woong (Choi Jin Hyuk).

The poster teases the dynamic between Gye Ji Woong and the two versions of Lee Mi Jin. While working under Gye Ji Woong, Im Soon finds herself at odds with him, but despite his stern demeanor and sharp glares, Im Soon never fails to respond with a sly smile.

In the poster, as Gye Ji Woong starts to pull Im Soon closer, she begins to revert to her true 20-year-old self, Lee Mi Jin. This transformation is mirrored by a noticeable shift in Gye Ji Woong’s behavior; his once stern eyes now soften with warmth and affection.

The poster further hints at a budding romance as Lee Mi Jin naturally leans into Gye Ji Woong’s embrace. The tagline, “They’re obviously different yet strangely familiar,” encapsulates Gye Ji Woong’s growing curiosity about why he feels a sense of familiarity with both Lee Mi Jin and Im Soon.

miss-night-and-day-3.jpeg

How will Gye Ji Woong react when he uncovers their secret, and how will their relationships change? Find out in the premiere of “Miss Night and Day” on June 15 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

credit : soompi news

• Thanks 1

7+ New K-Dramas To Add To Your Watch List In June 2024

It’s time to welcome summer with a new batch of K-dramas to check out in June!

These are some new K-dramas of this month to check out:

“Miss Night and Day”

miss-night-and-day.jpg

Korean Title: “낮과 밤이 다른 그녀”

Cast: Jeong Eun Ji, Lee Jung Eun, Choi Jin Hyuk

Premiere Date: June 15

Broadcast Details: Saturdays and Sundays at 10:30 p.m. KST on JTBC

“Miss Night and Day” is a romantic comedy about a young job seeker who suddenly finds herself trapped in the body of a 50-year-old woman and a skilled prosecutor who becomes entangled with her.

(skipped unrelated...)

• Thanks 1

The 438th trailer of "Knowing Bros"(auto trans)youtu.be/vT_w1A4rxnU?si=uJlrQCDD7WOQ7LZ2

((making))

(goggle trans) 'While Eunji and Jinhyuk are arguing about you starting wrong, Lee Jeongeun laughs without saying anything and dances with determination

Their chemistry is great!'

'Jinhyuk made a mistake again. Eunji 'what's wrong?', Jeongeun let's do it again'

https://x.com/Eunjidiary93/status/1799015537542078542

'Eunji quacks when Jinhyuk makes mistakes, and Jinhyuk just grins'

https://x.com/Eunjidiary93/status/1799013206360465784

• Like 1

Choi Jin Hyuk, Yoon Byung Hee, Moon Ye Won, And More Showcase Diverse Office Chemistries In "Miss Night And Day"

20240607165745_miss-night-and-day-7.jpg?

JBTC’s upcoming drama “Miss Night and Day” has unveiled new stills of Choi Jin Hyuk and his on-screen co-workers!

“Miss Night and Day” is a romantic comedy about a young job seeker who suddenly finds herself trapped in the body of a 50-year-old woman and a skilled prosecutor who becomes entangled with her. The drama is helmed by director Lee Hyeong Min of the hit series “I’m Sorry, I Love You” and “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.”

Choi Jin Hyuk will take on the role of Gye Ji Woong, a prosecutor in the narcotics investigation unit. Known for being an extreme workaholic with a stellar resume, academic background, and striking visuals, he maintains a relentless pace throughout the year and holds a zero-tolerance policy for errors. With his colleagues gradually leaving the office, he finds himself left with Joo Byung Duk (Yoon Byung Hee) as his sole remaining co-worker.

miss-night-and-day-8.jpgmiss-night-and-day2.jpg

Having once collaborated with Ji Woong 10 years ago, Joo Byung Duk lives up to his nickname “Living Buddha in the World of Investigators,” generously tolerating all of Ji Woong’s many different types of hysterical behavior.

Spoiler

miss-night-and-day1.jpg

Meanwhile, Gye Ji Woong’s ambitious boss Cha Jae Sung (Kim Kwang Sik) seeks to become the true power within the district prosecutor’s office by pulling strings for Ji Woong. However, he struggles with managing his perfectionist junior with zero social skills, who consistently requests additional manpower after being the one who drives all his colleagues to quit their jobs.

miss-night-and-day3.jpg

Adding to the drama is fellow prosecutor Tak Chun Hee (Moon Ye Won), who harbors a deep-seated rivalry with Gye Ji Woong. Encountering Ji Woong at the prosecutor’s office reignites old tensions as she seeks to prove herself after years of being overshadowed by his success.

miss-night-and-day4.jpg

“Miss Night and Day” will premiere on June 15 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

• Like 1

[Highlight] A girl you can’t believe even when you see her is coming

〈The Girl  Is Different Day and Night〉 First broadcast on Saturday, June 15th at 10:30 PM!

[Making] Good teamwork/ Full of joy and excitement/<She is different day and night> Script reading │First broadcast on Saturday, June 15th at 10:30 PM!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, booha said:

[Highlight] A girl you can’t believe even when you see her is coming

〈The Girl  Is Different Day and Night〉 First broadcast on Saturday, June 15th at 10:30 PM!

@booha  thanks for sharing this highlight teaser. Gye Ji Woong’s curiosity is now making him wonder her true identity.   :ohboy2:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch: Choi Jin Hyuk Starts To Question The Link Between Jeong Eun Ji And Lee Jung Eun In "Miss Night And Day" Highlight Teaser

20240611095206_miss-night-and-day-01.jpg

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Miss Night and Day” has shared a highlight teaser!

The newly released highlight video gives a glimpse of the unbelievable daily life of Lee Mi Jin (Apink’s Jeong Eun Ji), a job seeker in her 20s who transforms into a 50-year-old woman when the sun rises. Lee Mi Jin, who has never had a proper job and has become a 50-year-old overnight, gets a job as a senior intern at the Seohan District Prosecutor’s

Office under the name of Im Soon (played by Lee Jung Eun), marking the beginning of her double life.

In one scene, while Im Soon is dancing in celebration of getting her first job, she encounters an unexpected person at her new workplace. Her boss turns out to be the infamous prosecutor Gye Ji Woong (Choi Jin Hyuk), with whom she previously caught a scammer. Despite Gye Ji Woong’s complaints about having a senior intern assigned as a clerk, Im Soon impresses everyone with her flawless performance at work.

Im Soon’s adeptness in rock climbing, paperwork, disguise, and infiltration piques Gye Ji Woong’s curiosity, making him wonder, “What on earth is her true identity?” Furthermore, as Lee Mi Jin and Im Soon keep appearing in the same places, Gye Ji Woong starts questioning the link between them.

The drama is set against the backdrop of Seohan City, where serious crimes like drug cases and missing persons cases are rampant. Anonymous letters sent to Im Soon, Lee Mi Jin’s name written in blood, and the suspicious figure following Lee Mi Jin and Im Soon heighten the suspense of the story.

The video also shows Gye Ji Woong protecting Im Soon and Lee Mi Jin whenever they are in danger. While working at Gye Ji Woong’s office, Im Soon discovers her true calling and starts participating in investigations. Will she be able to uncover the identity of the mysterious figure threatening her?

Watch the new teaser below!

“Miss Night and Day” will premiere on June 15 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

• Like 1

*** Lee Jung Eun, Jung Eun Ji, and Choi Jin Hyuk guested on the June 10 episode of the YouTube show 'Zzanbro'.  They had fun conversations with the host, Shin Dong-yeob while drinking. Lee Jung Eun said in the video, "I once asked Jin Hyuk why he wasn't dating anyone. Since Eun Ji is a catch, I asked him how he thinks about her. But he said she's like a brother to him." As Jung Eun Ji and Choi Jin Hyuk engaged in playful banter, Shin Dong-yeob grinned and said, "From what I see, I think you guys will start dating soon." Everyone at the table burst into laughter. Later in the show, Choi Jin Hyuk candidly revealed his feelings about Jung Eun Ji. "Honestly, she's such a great hoobae actor to me. And I've been a fan of Apink. Working on this project with her, I came to see what a nice person she is. She's such a nice person that I see her as more of a friend than a possible romantic interest."   :smooches2:

201943498_700.webp

source : SBS Star

• Like 1

'My Little Old Boy' (6/9)

Choi Jin-hyuk VS Kim Jong-kook, discussion of conflicting consumption habits

“I can live without this!” Kim Jong-guk nags Choi Jin-hyuk for purchasing something after seeing an advertisement on SNS

“What are you talking about!!!” Kim Jong-kook, Choi Jin-hyuk × Lee Sang-min

A scolding nag about saving money

Lee Sang-min × Kim Jong-guk create  a fraud situation drama to teach Choi Jin-hyuk who has no economic sense!

Spoiler

'She Is Different Day and Night'  Press Conference (6/13)

'They look different but are similar' Perfect chemistry no matter how they get along

'Hidden dancing god Lee Jeong-eun' imitates idol Jeong Eun-ji's dance and promises viewership ratings 'The three of us will dance with Choi Jin-hyuk!'

Spoiler

• Like 1

[Making]Behind the scenes of poster shooting (Miss Night and Day)

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Love 1

[Ep1 Pre-release] Eunji Jeong’s voice phishing(?) true education (Choi Jin-hyuk feels unfair)

〈She Is Different  Day and Night〉First broadcast on Saturday, 6/15 at 10:30 PM!

'Please watch the premiere of She Is Different Day and Night'

[Pre-release] "Do you run a fortune teller?" <Mr. Sunshine> The misunderstanding received by ‘Lee Jeong-eun’ who dressed up as Haman’s wife and took a photo of her ID card lol | Knowing Brothers Ep438

• Like 1