Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest meomongco

New Stills for JH today
OG6p3ym.jpglJ6nCJ0.jpg
P/s: Hello dear chingus,
The Christmas day's coming soon few days more. I wish you'll have a happy and warm time with close friends and your family. 
Also, In 2015's New Year's coming to you with luckiness, happiness and health and success. 
Thanks to all things and all you, chingus!!!:X:X

Guest mdolphins

I am so happy, I finally got to watch some episodes today and I just finished episode 13 and all I can say is wow!!! Jin Hyuk is doing great and

I really like how so many characters are intertwined, in so many ways...it is truly mind-boggling. I can't wait to watch episodes 14 and 15 before Monday. Anyway, regarding the romance, I understand more about her feelings, but for some reason I just think they are cute together, but that is it. I am not completely sold on the two of them as OTP. Personally, I would be fine with them ending up as co-workers as long as the case gets solved which would allow them to move on with their lives. Anyway, I really love Jin Hyuk in this kind of role, it fits him to a tee, he seems very comfortable as this type of character, I hope more come his way down the future. One thing I hope we get to see by the end is him in a courtroom before a judge. I want to see his powerful presence OWN it. [/spoilers]

Hi @mdolphins im glad u r catching up fast.. I also just watched ep14 and what i can only say is WOW.. Amazing how compelling n gripping the story is.. Makes me wonder y others find it boring.. But its true that its a drama that you cant watch casually or while doing other things.. Choi jin hyuk's scenes with choi min soo is just a delight to watch.. Its a showdown of superb acting just thru their stare, their facial expressions, tone of voice and even body movements.. Im so proud of our man..

@ell4u  Ever since I signed into soompi, I have had a number of interesting experiences.  One is about how I came to rethink the word ‘artistic.’ I used to interpret this word in such a narrow range/context but that changed.   Now ‘artistic’ means it’s about self-expression through any medium, like words, photos, videos or gifts etc.  It’s like one makes a stamp about oneself.  Especially now days with so many technologies available to us, anybody can make and put down a stamp. When I saw that kiss on your avatar, to me it was your stamp.   It tells the viewer that you made it and you claim it and he is your muse.
 Besides you seem to know about the composition and other pictorial things. I love the arrangement of those marks on his face.  I will enjoy looking at it for long time. Please keep that spark of yours!!

【EP16 Preview 오만과 편견】
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/op/preview/index.html?kind=all&progCode=1003082100064100000&pagesize=1&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1

@booha
16회
0시 0분을 기점으로, 민생안정팀, 공식적으로 해체 합니다

열무(백진희)는 문희만(최민수)이 용의자로 지목 된 상황에 의구심을 품고, 쑥대밭 이 된 인천지검엔 의외의 인물이 개입되어 온다. 해체를 코앞에 둔 민생안정팀은 각자 자신의 자리에서 마지막까지 맡은 바 최선을 다한다. 동치(최진혁)는 거짓 속에 파묻힌 진실을 구분해내려 애쓰고, 문희만은 살아남기 위 한 승부수를 띄우는데…

Guest vforvintagevera

@PolarisCat 
OMG ♥ Bless thee for the upload! What a fun interview! Even without subs, I can tell the interview's really funny and talking about his babe magnet charm lol It'd been hilarious if he and let her touch his muscles.I love how the interviewer had him address the female audience and then the male audience and his response for both genders was so drastically different.
And glad to see she fed him hotteok since he said he was craving it ♥ That stuff is addictively yummy. Also fun to see him talk about acting with Choi Min Soo. 

Of course they talked about his pre-Pasta to Pasta days and then segued into Wol Ryung.

And lastly, Happy Holidays everybody!! Merry Christmas to everybody who's celebrating it. Even if you're not, I hope you have a wonderful time next week spending it with friends and loved ones. Stay warm, safe, and merry :D

Thank You @PolarisCat

A PP DC member made the written text from the video and the screen caps.
【EP16Promo。PP 오만과 편견 傲慢與偏見】최진혁.백진희.이태환 ChoiJinHyuk.BaekJinHee.ChoiMinSoo.ChoiWooShik.チェ・ジニョク

cr to @PolarisCat
(000) ((** Some said the voice sounded like Choi prosecutor)) “We sincerely ask you, the chief, to help out the investigation since you are being currently accused.”
(005) MHM “I asked for you because I wanted your help in my defense.”
(010) Yu Dae Gi “Going somewhere, Lee,the son-in-law? (이서방:yi-seo-bang)”
(011) chief Oh “ It was taken in Jae Gun 15 years ago”   (013) “It shows the one whom the ppaek-gom (kidnapper) met.”
(015) DC “This is the original video about the sex party.”  (017) “ If I give you this, will you give that to me?”
(019) chief Oh “Starting from 0:00 officially the Civil Team will be disbanded.”

PP EP16 Written Preview
Starting from 0:00 officially the Civil Team will be disbanded.
YM is harboring doubts about the circumstances which cited MHM as the suspect. In the completely ruined Incheon District Prosecutors’ Office, a surprising figure comes to intervene.
In the Civil Team which faces dismantling any minute, each member tries their utmost to carry on the given task.
DC tries to separate the truth which is buried together with the lies. In order to survive MHM makes the winning move float.

imageimage
imageimage

cr to DC

Hyukhyuk girls   A DC member made this on the SectionTV video clip.  It's so cool
23ENb8t.jpg

npSfDzh.jpg

I mentioned CJH visited the CJH DC site a couple times after CJH DC support event for PP and for the second visit he left another short message.
SectionTV MC saw it and brought the bag full of it.

너무춥다..( very cold); 호떡먹고싶다.. ( I have craving for Hotteok)( ** 호떡, a Korean pancake but also CJH DC’s nickname)
hWJn8SI.jpg

ZZgApS.gif
cr to DC

Hello@booha. May i request for eng translation of cjh interview at section tv? Or is mbc coming up wd eng sub later? he seems to hv fun and interviewer looks amiable and funny too.. my first time to watch the show ..thanks very.much

Guest vforvintagevera

awww Soompi just posted a portion of Jin Hyuk's interview with MBC's SectionTV in one of their articles:
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Pride and Prejudice” Choi Jin Hyuk Opens Up about Co-star Choi Min Soo’s Sweet Sideck525 December 21, 2014
“Pride and Prejudice” Choi Jin Hyuk Opens Up about Co-star Choi Min Soo’s Sweet Side

Actor Choi Jin Hyuk opened up about his acting experience with his senior,Choi Min Soo.

On the MBC “Section TV” episode aired on December 21, Choi Jin Hyuk, who is currently starring the MBC Monday-Tuesday drama “Pride and Prejudice,” was interviewed.

When talking about Choi Min Soo’s he said, “He is very intimidating. Even he says so himself. He can make you shudder in fear and he says that he has his own special aura.” However, the actor also added, “Choi Min Soo is actually very cute. He is very misunderstood, but the truth is that he adores all the new actors and has a very sweet side to him.”

Additionally he said, “Choi Min Soo receives 300 dollars from his wife monthly. Sometimes he buys the cast pizza after coughing up two months worth of his allowance.”

“Pride and Prejudice” tells the story of prosecutors who try to fight the bad guys in the world while protecting the weak and poor. Choi Jin Hyuk plays the role of a young and passionate prosecutor who has a strong opinion and does not care about power or money. Choi Min Soo stars as a genius and ambitious prosecutor who is very practical and has big dreams planned ahead for him.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/21/pride-and-prejudice-choi-jin-hyuk-opens-up-about-co-star-choi-min-soos-sweet-side/

Guest vforvintagevera

And here's the second half of the interview where the interviewer asked him about his scenes with Baek Jin Hee. LOL He is such a romanticist at heart and a cheeky fellow xD I know he was teasing, but I can't help but agree with him to a degree. That scene they were referring to in the factory was the perfect moment for a kiss, if it was set in a completely different setting. While I may still be rooting for the OTP, I don't think the factory was quite the appropriate appropriate place for a kiss, even if it was considered "romantic," because let's be honest, who really wants to make out at the site where their baby brother died at? But any other place where Choi Jin Hyuk has me wrapped up in his jacket and counting down from 10 in that swoon worth voice of his, SIGN ME UP because YES PLEASE I'd like some of that manilicious mancandy manhunk of a man.
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Choi Jin Hyuk Would Rather Kiss Than Hug “Pride and Prejudice” Co-Star Baek Jin Heean0ya December 21, 2014Choi Jin Hyuk Would Rather Kiss Than Hug “Pride and Prejudice” Co-Star Baek Jin Hee

Choi Jin Hyuk has revealed that he doesn’t hold back when it comes to skinship.

On the December 21 broadcast of MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment Relay,” the star of MBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Pride and Prejudice” sat down with reporter Park Seul Gi for an interview.

In a recent episode of the drama, Choi Jin Hyuk and his co-star Baek Jin Heewere seen embracing each other in a romantic hug scene. Regarding this, the reported asked, “The 10-second hug scene with Baek Jin Hee – if it was up to you, how long would you hug her in that situation?”

The actor replied, “0.1 seconds? Shouldn’t we go straight to the kissing part?” and surprised Park Seul Gi with his honesty.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/21/choi-jin-hyuk-would-rather-kiss-than-hug-pride-and-prejudice-co-star-baek-jin-hee/

Hey Hyuk girls! 
With the holidays coming up, everyone must be busy! Season's greetings and an early Merry X'mas to everyone!!! Hopefully everyone's love for our Hyuk remains strong for many more years to come. And my wish for Hyuk is for him to remain handsome, cheeky and healthy for always, even when he is in the army.

Some selfie pics from our man.... (courtesy of RBH)
CJHSelfie_zpsce68c0e3.jpg
CJHSelfie2_zpsf89c3fd6.jpg

CJHSelfie3_zps6e331de9.jpg
CJHSelfie4_zps4b1a500e.jpg
CJHSelfie5_zps01ddc2ff.jpg
CJHSelfie6_zps1a625dcd.jpg

Another video of our man @ Blue Dragon Film Awards, courtesy of 'The Real'

And lastly, some holiday greetings from our man, CJH himself...(This is really funny... :D)

Credit: Hiran226 (Thanks so much for making the video!)

@vforvintagevera i so love your descriptions of our man.. i hope you don't mind that i use them too..
He is indeed -- manilicious 
33.gifmancandy67.gif manhunk 104.gifof a man
5KMJPdU.jpg
i love his honesty when he said that in this situation if it was up to him, he will hug for 0.1 seconds and go straight to the kissing part! haha way to go hyukie!!!