Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Joon Lee

PolarisCat said: CJH Endorsement for the premiere of ER Couple on 21/4 in Mnet Channel* Sorry that my YT & DM accounts were hunted down as you know. I think I won't upload any copyrighted video to overseas from now on.
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ve6WP_nkdQQ/

I'll come and visit this & ERMW thread once I've time.  Please don't forget me lol as I'm still here! My English is not so good indeed, I can read English pretty well but not good at writing long messages. So, sometimes I'm just too lazy to drop a line.  Please @ me if there's any important info about CJH. I'm his big fan still. 
@Yeekrfan2 @Mishiellie Sorry that the previous links for all my videos posted in tumblr were invalid now.Anyway, thank you for all your support for the past few months especially my v.good partner @booha for making the videos. 
:x

@Joon Lee I missed DC so so much! I didn't visit and post any creative for a couple months! You are so lucky that can see Jinhyuk in person. Envy of you ;) Yep, my YouTube and DM accounts got hunted down as the copyrights holders claimed the copyrights! I know that as ERMW has sold the broadcasting rights to other countries. That means it not only CJ Entertainment who will claim the rights! Too bad that other than subbed videos of ERMW, all my other CJH creative works has gone including what I've shared in DC previously! I still want to do the ERMW MV but I'm really frustrated now! :((

You guys are so awesome posting those videos and gifs! I'm excited about Grandpa Ivestigation Unit! I hope he shows up in more than just a few episodes! I hope he shows up at the end too! Like his extended cameo in Gu Family.

@PolarisCat   Thank you   I still feel bad about your videos.    Bwt I want you to know that fans (or members) come with many different shades and different abilities but they are all good and interesting in the sum of things.    About my shortcomings(??) which are no doubt numerous.    Hehe

translation:

"Classifieds job TV-CF" Choi Jin-hyuk ' interviews

(002) How are you? I’m CJH.
(004) I became CF model for BL which helps people looking for a good job or a good worker.
( 011) It functions as multiple ads in one place and I hope you, the viewers will try it out (something like that??)
(018) And please love BL and CJH too.
(022) Thank you

"2014 Classifieds job TV-CF"-mobile Guide"

(000) One says there is no opportunity available,
(001)  Best to (? Inaudible )
(003) Please come to our company!
(004) There is always opportunity.
(005)  (? Inaudible )
(006)  Please come to work tomorrow.
(008) opportunity can be very close by.
(009) [NAVER Byeo-Lug-market place for finding employee or employer (or Job)]
(010) It can even find the hidden opportunity for me.
        To raise its odds.
(013) [ To raise its odds. ]    
(014) Byeo-Lug-market place for finding employee or employer (or Job)

hyukhyuk girls   It is GRW 1year old.  sorry  GWR 1001 years old!!
9b7m.jpg
cr to DC

(published Apr 8 2013) (ENG sub)
[MV] Lee Sang Gon(이상곤)(NOEL) _ My love is hurt(사랑이 아프다)(Kangchi, the Beginning(구가의서) OST Pt.2)

As if answering people's question, he MBC Monday/Tuesday miniseries 'Kangchi, the beginning' has started with a quick storyline and the fantasy-like images. Choi Kangchi(Lee Seung Gi), who is born as a half animal and half human tries his best to live his life as a human. Along with that, Koo wol ryung(Choi Jin Hyuk) and Yoon Se-hwa(Lee yeon hee) will make the story more interesting. The second singer of the 'Kangchi, the beginning' has finally been revealed. It is the leader of 'NOEL' who has been enjoying his popularity after the comeback. He will be singing 'My Love is hurt' to give a sentimental voice to the drama.

(published Apr 24 2013) (Chinese sub)
九家之書(구가의서 )-月靈♥西花MV-(최진혁♥이연희)-狐狸雨(여우비)

cr to uploader

(translation)
CJH “ ‘Trot’ a proposed project…later this year enlistment”(4/8)
CJH appeared considering the proposal of a movie, ‘Trot’.
CJH’s official agency said that it received a movie ‘Trot’ scenario but it was one of many movies and dramas proposed to him.
CJH received a lot of love through GFB. Afterward he was casted and finished in Heirs and a movie, ‘God’s Trick’. Recently he appeared in ERMW as a lead and finished it with high popularity.
According to his agency, “CJH will be enlisted this year. Since he finished ERMW, he is thinking about one more project. He is looking for it now.”
‘Trot’ (PD Kim Ji Hoon) is a story about the life and love of people in a Hwang Hak market place. CJH was offered the character who dreamed of a simple love.
20140408152306316.jpg
  http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140408152306791?newsid=20140408152306791

(translation)
CJH, the best CF model
(4/8)
CJH appeared as a model for BL, ‘community-based jobs' section and its CF pictures made the topic.
For awhile CJH showed a rather dark image with heavy, low voice, so romcom seemed distant from him.   However through the drama, ER, he displayed the ability to portray the character who was mischievous yet romantic, sometimes immature, or at other times sweet natured.  According to the advertising industry, he became the hot model with the mixture of his new lighter image and his voice resonating trustworthiness.   The message to find 'community-based jobs' even under hidden was conveyed through the voice of CJH.
20140408020183_0_59_20140408090910.jpg?t
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=396&aid=0000191423

Guest mdolphins

Oooohhhhh, I hope he does one more project, hopefully a drama with a lot of episodes, at least 20, before he has to go in the military. Please....I am going through CJH withdrawals and it isn't fun. I...Need...More!!!!!

@booha Thanks for the latest pic for FGU, Jin Hyuk aka Kim Won's final hairstyle! 

Choi Jin Hyuk shares some similar features with halbae Lee Soon Jae especially with the same haircut! 

Forehead  √
Eyebrows  √
Eyes  √
Eyes bags  √
Nose  √
Cheekbones  √
Lips  √
Smiles  √ 
Height :-\"

Thought I'd help to translate the jap text for the pics that @Yeekrfan2‌ posted above. Since I am eternally thankful for all the korean translations that u all do for me, I thought I should return the favour. "The real me... Is very childish... I like playing pranks on people.... And I love to laugh.... (Laughs)" The childish part can also be interpreted as 'my personality is very much like a child' (literally translated)' :D

Choi Jin-hyuk considering lead in movie Trot

by | April 8, 2014 |

choijinhyuk_109.jpg

Well, this is one way to revive interest in trot music: Choi Jin-hyuk is being floated as a lead possibility for the movie Trot—which, by the way, bears no relation to the KBS drama being prepped titled Trot Lovers. I guess trot is just hot right now?

The role Choi is considering is described merely as that of a character “who dreams of a pure love.” Aw, I can see him and his crinkly-eyed smile handling that quite nicely. The movie depicts the lives and loves of the people of the Hwanghak-dong market in Seoul, so it sounds like a warm human drama—maybe not a pounding plot, but featuring small moments and relationships.

Choi Jin-hyuk recently wrapped work on his tvN weekend drama Emergency Couple—a role that widened his popularity though it sorta also cooled my love for him, though I mostly blame the writing—and is on the hunt for his next project. His reps confirmed that he’d received the screenplay and was taking a look, and would decide on his next project within the month. He’s also got another movie, the action-noir God’s Play, which has yet to be released.

Trot begins filming in May or June.

Via TV Report