[THE OFFICIAL] The Leeteuk / Park Jungsu (박정수) Thread

msSimple

17 july 2015 Leeteuk posts in his Instagram...

translation by...

translation by  teukables : ..came to mubank and they seem like a new 4 people group..Sorry but..Seems like (the group) will fail..

translation by teukables : ..The meaning of coffee is?it is..the devil's temptation..
Edited by sky5joyous

17 july 2015  Leeteuk posts in his instagram...

translation by teukables : ..Thanks friends !!..

Super Junior's made a successful splash onto the music scene in Korea with 'Devil', so is it really any surprise that they're also topping charts overseas as well? 

After the release of their special album on the 16th, 'Devil' ranked number one on the iTunes combined album chart in 10 countries: Hong Kong, Macau, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Finland, and Slovenia.

If we get down to the specifics and look at just the pop genre album chart, then the boys ranked number one in 13 countries, while they topped the K-Pop album chart in 9 countries.

And this is just mentioning the countries and charts where they ranked #1! If we were to list where they ranked Top 100 or even Top 10, we'd be here all day! 

cr : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/super-junior-clinch-1-on-itunes-charts-in-over-10-countries-with-their-album-devil 

Edited by sky5joyous

18 july 2015  Leeteuk posts in his Instagram...  

translation by 13elieveSG ..The shoes that Eunhyukie bought from Italy.. From Kakaotalk hyung!!! Is this good??? This cutie who said he thought of me when I asked him why..ㅠㅠ I'm really touched.. Thank you Eunhyuk-ah I wore this today and was flying but.. As a Jordan collector this is not a rare item.. ㅋㅋ But this is the most precious for me, I love you Hyukjae yah..^^ 

translation by 13elieveSG : ..Perfect match.. Maybe we can't ignore the long time spent together.. It's been hard work on you Kangin-ah^^.. The both of us did really well.. 
Edited by sky5joyous

18 july 2015  Leeteuk posts in his Instagram...

translation by 13elieveSG : ..Han Kibum Charity Basketball Match!!.. It was fun!! My ankle was hurting so I wasn't going to run but for this running is a basic for survival so.. Next time if there is such a good event like this calling me I will go running!! Thank you to the professional basketball players too!!!.. It's been hard work on you!!..

translation by 13elieveSG : ..Seo Taewoong from Slam Dunk that we watched when we were young.. I thought that Kim Sugyeom was really cool.. Today my hairstyle was somehow like Kim Sugyeom.. I have to do even better next time right..ㅋㅋ 

1437214550594.jpg 20150718203059_lhj_8484.jpg 72550199.1.jpg 20150718_1437217451_91748400_1.jpg 20150718202858_lhj_8498.jpg 20150718_1437215790_70076300_1.jpg 
Edited by sky5joyous

18 july 2015 Leeteuk posts in his Instagram...

translation by 13elieveSG : ..Attack!!!!.. If I say this will everyone listen to me and attack?..ㅋㅋㅋ I'm curious, it's an attack!!!ㅋㅋㅋ but what are we attacking?.......ㅋㅋㅋ thank you for the news ad.. 
Edited by sky5joyous