Guest xxUntilwhenever

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

130621 Seungri Instagram Updates

tumblr_moqmut8jqS1qb2yato3_1280.jpg
With Rola!! she’s Good talent in Japan! i love She’s speech !! #Rola #ローラ

tumblr_moqmut8jqS1qb2yato4_1280.jpg
Music On TV> Seung ri’s TV Show Men’s bar Food!! U guys must check! This TV show! #男のバル飯

tumblr_moqmut8jqS1qb2yato5_1280.jpg
With Daesung #Daesung #Dlite

tumblr_moqmut8jqS1qb2yato6_r1_1280.jpg
With Serina & Kojima in Japan TV show Hamachanga!!!

Source: seungriseyo@Instagram

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Big Bang Seungri to Make Solo Comeback this July

WITH THE NEWS OF BIG BANG SEUNGRI'S SOLO COMEBACK, MANY FANS HAVE GAINED MUCH INTEREST.

Big Bang Seungri to Make Solo Comeback this July

With the news of Big Bang Seungri's solo comeback, many fans have gained much interest.

On July 14, SBS "Inkigayo" revealed the news of his solo comeback.

full article at http://bit.ly/12tdfbA

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Least Popular Members in Popular K-Pop Groups Part I

LEAST POPULAR MEMBERS IN POPULAR GROUPS PART I

This is a depressing start to your week, I know, forgive me. My only reason to write this post is to give a cheer-up to the most underrated yet least popular members in the most popular idol groups. Not every single person that debuts with a group is going to be a huge success with fans and audiences. It might be their looks, their lack of personality or talent, whatever it may be every single group has that one member that just doesn't shine as much as their fellow members. Let's take a look at the least popular members in big groups.

Big Bang's Seungri just can't keep up with his superstar fellow members. Every single member in Big Bang has their own identity and can easily break off from the group and become their own huge solo star. Unfortunately, the same can't be said of the group's youngest member, Seungri. The sad part about it is that Seungri is funny, fairly talented, and charismatic so let's give him so more love!

full article athttp://bit.ly/1bYyHvP

[FROM YG] Seungri’s solo album news!

tumblr_inline_mqocsbwbiG1qz4rgp.jpg                

Seungri will have a 2ND MINI ALBUM!!!                

• Relasing on 
AUGUST 19TH6 songsTitle song: "I have something to say" (할말있어요)MV directed by the same director for Blue, Bad boy and MonsterALL produced and composed by SeungriSeungri will promote in Korea until the end of SeptemberOn SEPTEMBER 25TH, Seungri will start his Japanese solo promotions

+ YG said that " After Seungri’s comeback, GD&YB’s comeback will follow & they’re both spending every night in the studio working on the last bit of their album." so GD’s comeback that was scheduled to be on August 18th might have been postponed.

Translated by: http://bigbanggisvip.tumblr.com

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Big Bang Seungri to Make Solo Comeback on August 19
89013-big-bang-seungri-to-make-solo-comeBig Bang Seungri to Make Solo Comeback on August 19

Idol group Big Bang member Seungri will be making a comeback next month.

Earlier this month, Seungri's comeback was mentioned on a show program, surprising fans.

Due to this, Seungri's name became a hot issue on Korean search engines.

full article athttp://bit.ly/16sxY1q

NEWS ABOUT ‘SEUNGRI’

SEUNGRI releases a new solo album

We believe that it is quite surprising and unexpected news that SEUNGRI will release his second mini album on August 19th.

This second album made up of six new songs will come about two and a half years later since the release of the first solo album in January 2011.

Like what he did for the first album, SEUNGRI has written the music and lyrics of this new album and done the producing.

The upcoming album’s title song is “할말 있어요”.

The music video of “할말 있어요” a house music song with a speedy but lyrical feel, is directed by Han Sa Min, whose previous works include BIGBANG ‘s “BLUE,” “BAD BOY,” and “MONSTER”.
After releasing the new album on August 19th, SEUNGRI will perform actively in Korea until the end of September.

Then he will release his solo album in Japan on September 25th to continue his performance there.

Following SEUNGRI’s comeback, other BIGBANG members G-Dragon and TAEYANG will also make their comeback with a solo album.
G-Dragon and TAEYANG are staying up all night at their studios, putting the finishing touches to each of their new albums.

KANG SEUNG YOON’s first title song “WILD AND YOUNG” will be released on July 31st,
2NE1’s brand-new song “DO YOU LOVE ME” on August 7th, and SEUNGRI’s long-awaited solo album in two and a half years on August 19th.

We hope all of you will show your strong love and support for the artists as you always do.

Source: YG-Life

Archived