{yg} Official Seungri Thread! (승리) Seungri

Guest xxUntilwhenever

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px none; outline: none 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 33px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 34px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; list-style: none;"Review: Big Bang's Seungri Achieves Cool, Classy Production Sound On 'Love Box' [AUDIO]

"LOVE BOX" IS A HIGH POINT OF "LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE," STRIKING AN AURALLY PLEASING BALANCE OF SEUNGRI'S MELODIC, HEARTFELT VOCALS AND SHARP, PERCUSSIVE JABS OF GUITARS AND HORNS.

image"Love Box" is a high point of "Let's Talk About Love," striking an aurally pleasing balance of Seungri's melodic, heartfelt vocals and sharp, percussive jabs of guitars and horns.

Although the hype machine is in full swing for Seungri's new single "Gotta Talk To You," complete with its sleek, high-budget music video, fans would be well advised to check out the song "Love Box" from the Big Bang singer's new solo EP "Let's Talk About Love," released on Monday.

full article athttp://

bit.ly/17ZtXky

130822 Seungri’s Message for VIP + M Countdown Seungri Photo and BookLet for Official KVIPS

Posted Image

Posted Image

You guys who are with me ! are beautiful..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for support me today. I got power because of you guys! Thank you… I love you!♥ -Seungri

Source: @seungriyacom l @ShrimpLJY

130823-24 Seungri’s Instagram: "( Music Core )" + "2nd MiniAlbum"

Posted Image

Korea Seoul MBC ( Music Core ) ’ gotta talk To U ’ Live #giorgioarmani

Posted Image

2nd MiniAlbum ’ Let’s talk about Love ’ Check Ur itunes & Youtube #Seungri

Source: seungriseyo@Instagram

Archived