Guest xxUntilwhenever

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

130608 Seungri’s Diary Update

tumblr_mo2n2ra5Bo1qb2yato1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mo2n2ra5Bo1qb2yato2_r2_400.jpgtumblr_mo2n2ra5Bo1qb2yato3_r1_400.jpg

Credit: @mystifize l @partnervi

The heat in your heart never loses to the hot temperature. Here I am in Thailand. I'm here again as GD hyung's con guest.

Thanks to the leader I could go to Thailand for the first time in a long time. Thank you Jiyong Hy~ong! wwwww

I remember spending my Last Christmas in Thailand. It was so much fun^^ I think all of u who’s reading this already know!

I had a really fun time in Thailand after a long time! It’s really hot over here! In the summer, it’s even hotter!

But I really loved Thai fans and they cheered hard for us! For GD and Me! Thank you! Thailand!

I have a few friends in Thailand and they’re so kind and special to me. I really cherish relationships with other people.

I think Thailand is hot because everyone’s heart is hot. How hot is my heart..?

Sometimes I make everyone go cold~ because of my bad jokes so maybe my heart isn’t that hot… www funny?

GD said to me “Ya! You’re getting more excited for this than for BIGBANG’s live?” YES. That’s right. That’s me wwwwww

Credit: @mystifize l @partnervi l Translated by: @partnervi and @BIGBANGGisVIP

Archived