{yg} Official Seungri Thread! (승리) Seungri

Guest xxUntilwhenever

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTO} Another lucky SGvip got the chance to see  Seungri in real life&have VI's signature ::

tumblr_ls6twhQmLl1qbfg54o1_500.jpg

Here's her special fanacc ::

Okay, Actually my friend & i have no ideas where is Seungri at since some said he was at Town, MBS or where /; So we decided to went bugis to shop till we got some news & we saw people tweeting he was at Haji Lane, so we went there.

My friend passed by this shop ” Children Little Museum ” & decided to went in, so yeah. Up till we heard some korean people inside.

Seungri was at the second floor having his photoshoot & we stand at the stairs & ri walked passed us! The stairs was so narrow actually.

I was so quite stun actually! We were actually the only fans in the shop ><

We were standing aside >< So Seungri spoke to us in english ” Er sorry, we are filming so …. ” Yep so we stand aside . Haha! <3

& Seungri went Singapore Museum for awhile. Omg he was posing at the traffic lights. Hehe.

& He went to ECP for dinner after that. I guess My friends & i were the only one there. I turned and looked towards the bus . & omg We saw Seungri changing his shirt in the bus! omgomg,Yepp >< So went he got down the bus. We walked towards him ( still quite a distance) then the cordi told us not to follow. Well, we actually quite upset about it. My face was totally no expression. Stun.

But Seungri was like ” Sign? ” Then he walked towards us. OMG I WAS LIKE ” IS THIS REAL ?!!? “

OMG >< i was totally dam nervous when i spelled out my name for him! Gosh ><& he was like humming when he was signing one of my friend paper

Hehe! After that he went for his dinner & Yep we went home after that! ;)

OMG THANKYOU SEUNGRI THANKYOU SO MUCH! <3

Source&Credit : SherminJiyong @ twitter

Shared via fyeahseungri @tumblr

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTOS} Seungri's  signature @ Lotte (111005) ::

tumblr_lslbndBKik1r0rri6o2_500.jpg

tumblr_lslbndBKik1r0rri6o1_500.jpg

Source:BB★ハルハル@ameblo

Via SCN

Shared via gigishen008@tumblr

Sonagi The Musical

credit n2t3v

i'm just way too impressed with Seungri on this musical. He gave an earnest performance and was so sincere with conveying his emotions through his songs. I love especially his scene with his eomma. so heartwarming. and that is why I hope he'd be given a big break someday as an actor, too. He really can do it.

[FANACCOUNT] 111013 Seungri spotted at Chung An University

tumblr_lt03sveidJ1qazwhm.jpg

Every time I go to class, I would always complain…I’m also a student at Chung An University but why have I never seen BIGBANG’s Seungri come in for classes?! I couldn’t believe it but today when I went out of the classroom, I saw a male student sitting there talking on his phone.

When I first saw him, I wasn’t sure if it was Seungri…until he stood up and started walking! I realized it was really him so I plucked up my courage and ran towards him to ask for an autograph! Seungri is so friendly!!

I’m so happy that I got lucky today kk

Source: @尐籹孑_1aura

Translation: jwalkervip.tumblr.com

[FANACCOUNT] 111013 A regular girl in same class as Seungri

Summarizing my tweets….plus more.

NOTE: She’s in the same class as Seungri this semester but she’s not a BIGBANG fan and she doesn’t know who he is but…read on kk.

- He was there for a lifestyle class from 1pm-2:30pm…today was the first time Seungri went.

- He actually didn’t select this class but the teacher said he should take it so she added him in.

- He sat behind her and took the initiative to say “hello” to her in Chinese.

- Some people didn’t know who he was until the professor said, “BIGBANG’s Seungri is in the class” and then pointed at him :D

- The professor was more excited about introducing Seungri to the class than teaching…she seems to like him a lot! She shook his hands and asked for his phone number & then asked the class if they knew who he was.

-There was a discussion in class today. Seungri was very cute…when the students in the front finished talking, he clapped his hands the loudest & the girl laughed at him.

- She laughed at him not knowing who he was and wanted to look at the really handsome guy next to him (his friend), but every time she turned around all she could see was Seungri. When he spoke, she could tell he was a very funny person.

- She was playing with his cell phone and Seungri seemed to have secretly glanced at it but he didn’t understand since it was in Chinese lol.

- She was wondering why there were so many people walking outside the classroom and peering into the door…and then she realized it was because of him!

Source: @Shi_H-an

Guest prorunawayer

[NEWS] Which idol would make a good CEO of an entertainment company?

20111021_kimhyunjoong_monkey3-460x744.jpg

On the popular music portal Monkey 3, a survey for “The idol who would perform well as a CEO of an entertainment company” was conducted from October 13th through the 19th. The nominees included 2AM’s Jo Kwon, Big Bang’s Seungri, INFINITE’s Woohyun, Kim Hyun Joong, 2PM’s Taecyeon, and B2ST’s Kikwang.

Kim Hyun Joong obtained 1st place by a huge margin, receiving 47% of the total votes. Following behind were Jo Kwon with 16%, Seungri with 14%, Kikwang with 9%, Woohyun with 8%, and Taecyeon with 5% of the votes.

NOTE: Allkpop.com is currently holding a vote for their users on whom they think would be the best CEO.Seungri is nominated and currently in second place. Click here, if you want to go vote for him. ~Thanks

Source + Photo: TVdaily

Translation: AKP

via bigbangupdates

Guest prorunawayer

[NEWS] Seungri added to Seoul-Tokyo Music Festival 2011 Line-up

Seoul-Tokyo Music Festival updated their website with additional artists that will perform during the event: Seungri/V.I of Big Bang and FT Island. 

Picture%2B2.jpg

Event Details:

Date: November 9, 2011

Gates Open: 3:30PM

Start: 5:00PM

Venue: Saitama Super Arena

Sponsored by SBS Korea/TBS Japan

Other artists in the line-up: link

via BBU

Guest prorunawayer

Seungri for The North Face x Singles Magazine Scans

Resized to 90% (was 764 x 1016) - Click image to enlarge45006118.jpg

97048397.th.jpg80169424.th.jpg77116213.th.jpg61631973.th.jpg22160787.th.jpg64100664a.th.jpg22592500.th.jpg87070710.th.jpg10sl.th.jpg

(Supplementary Style Book from Singles Magazine Korea - November 2011 Issue)

Thanks to 월리 @ bestiz for the scans!

Shared by VIC @ bigbangupdates

Guest greed_island

[NEWS] Seungri to MC "Seoul Tokyo Music Festival 2011" with Hongki, Gyuri and Hara

Picture+4.jpg

Yesterday, Seungri and FT Island were added in the list of artists that will be performing in this year's Seoul Tokyo Music Festival. The event's official site has just been updated and they have announced that Seungri will be one of the festival's MCs, along with FT ISland's Hongki and KARA's Gyuri and Hara.

Seoul Tokyo Music Festival 2011 will be held at the Saitama Arena in Tokyo on November 9th. Aside from Seungri, KARA and FT Island, other artists in the line-up are: 2NE1, Heo Young-saeng, Kim Kyu-jong, MBLAQ, Brown Eyed Girls, Rainbow, ZE:A, INFINITE, Teen Top, Dal★Shabet and A-PINK. 

Source: STMF Website

via bigbangupdates

111102 Seungri Me2day Update

tumblr_lu178oA9Xt1qb2yato1_500.jpg

빅뱅이 MTV EMA 2011 시상식에 월드와이드액트 부문 한국대표 아시아대표 로 후보에올라와있습니다 빅뱅 다섯명의모습을 볼수있는기회는 여러분만이 만들수있습니다^^

The opportunity of seeing BigBang as five, you can make it ^^.

Tags: 레이디가가 저스틴비버 브리트니스피어스 브루노마스 빅뱅

Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, Bruno Mars, BIGBANG!

Source: Seungri's Me2day

Translated by: 2Seunghyun and BIGBANGforLife@twitter

Guest prorunawayer

Adopt a Panda for Seungri's Birthday

A birthday project for Seungri, spearheaded by 062518.tumblr.com. Details: 

It is Seungri’s 22nd birthday on December 12. 

We are planning to adopt a panda from World Wild Life Organization. The target is either the Family plush or the Giant plush and it costs $250. I don’t know if we can raise that amount yet. WWL will be giving a plush and a certificate. Sample certificate.

seungri-panda.jpg

Partnervi, one of the largest and most trusted Seungri biased fansite in Korea already agreed to send our gift to Seungri. And if possible they will give it to him personally (camping outside the YG building?)

What you can do?

DONATE:

- You can donate via paypal (please send a message so I can give you the paypal address).

- For those living in the Philippines, you can deposit your donation to my Unionbank account or via Gcash.

- I need a representative for each country to received the donation locally for those who doesn’t have paypal :)

SPREAD:

Reblog. Post in forums. Tweet.

LETTER:

You can write your message to Seungri. I am still waiting for Partnervi’s reply regarding this one. If we will send the letters directly to them or I’ll be the one to collect everything and send it in bulk. No personal info’s please (like contact number and etc.)

I will make a new post for donations. I will list all donations and the amount so that you will see the progress. All excess (if there is) from the donation will be given to PartnerVi for their birthday project.

[Disclaimer: This project is not organized by soompi. Just posting it here to help spread the info. If you have questions, you can submit them here.]

source: 062518.tumblr.com

Guest prorunawayer

[PHOTO] 111109 Seungri Me2day Update!

tumblr_lueam23RUS1qeca9bo1_500.jpg

수험생여러분 드디어 D-DAY지요? 승리의기운을받아서 모두들 승리하시길바라겠습니다 으랏챠챠챠챠챠챠챠^.^-=-=-=

Tag: 승리의기운 주입중 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=_^___^

Translation:

Finally,is it the D-Day for every candidate?With Seungri(victory)’s aura received,everyone will be able to look forward to the path of success.Aura chyachyachyachyachyachyachya^.^-=-=-=

Tag : Seungri’s aura Inject -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=_^___^ 

source : Vi2day

via bigbang_indo 

translated by : teambigbang

hahaha he's so cute

Guest prorunawayer

[FAN-ACCOUNT] SeungRi at Seoul Tokyo Music Festival 2011

tumblr_lueef52oCO1qazwhm.jpg

Japanese fans made this bento for Seungri before the concert :)

(Seungri and Hongki were the MCs tonight)

- Seungri kept teasing Hongki and then Hongki said, “Ya!! So noisy!”

- Seungri did the “love” impersonation again!

- Seungri & Hongki’s MC skills are daebak! So funny~Seungri was in charge of being funny while Hongki was sarcastic.

- He indeed said “YG Family Concert will have BIGBANG with 5 members”. He always knows what VIPs want him to say…Thank you, Seungri. He also didn’t cry at the concert. He was just feeling sentimental. Few fans already confirmed this.

- Seungri did his hair the same like EMAs but when he performed his solo, he gelled his hair! He was very handsome wearing that white suit….his back was drenched with sweat.

- When he talked about 5 members would be present at YG Family Concert, he continued to say, “I’m very happy that Japanese fans show an interest to Korean music.” He stood in the middle of the stage by himself and showed his thanks by bowing on behalf of the kpop music scene. All the fans there said, “Wow~~~~”! Seungri, I’m so proud of you!

When Gain did the Abracadabra (hip swaying) dance, Seungri danced along with her! So cute!!!

- Every time the MCing started, Seungri was always the last to come out xD

- Finally…..it seems that Seungri has forgotten all his Japanese…he did most of the MC in Korean (laughs).

Source: m_b_seungri + @shlo1104 + @anki1020_vai + @1142513433

Guest prorunawayer

[NEWS] Seungri's visit at Hyungboo Restaurant with 2NE1 in Japan

On November 9th (same day of Seoul-Tokyo Music Festival), Seungri and 2NE1 went to Hyungboo, a Korean restaurant in Akasaka, Japan. The restaurant's website usually posts which celebrities visit them and what they ordered. According to the website, their order included a meat set and a Deokboki dish.

Below are photos of what Seungri ate and his autograph. He also wrote that the food was good! 

seungri-japan.jpg

seungri-restaureant.jpg

seungri-ddeokboki.jpg

Credits: Hyungboo, @Mystifize, Weibo (as tagged)

shared by VIC @ bigbangupdates

Archived