Your Favourite Fragrance!

Guest LadyDarkness

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Carmen.

Hot Couture by Givenchy is the best smelling perfume ever.

Like, ever.

But next to that would be DKNY Be Delicious and Inspiration by Lacoste.

lurrvin my boyfriend's Acqua di Gio <33 =]

yeah. that one is a cult favorite for guys and their girlfriends :) I like the smell but it is too much of a "player" scent in my opinion. when choosing a guy's fragrance I try to think of what type of guy would wear it.

"daisy" by marc jacobs.

one of the best fragrances i have ever smelt.

i can't even explain what it smells like.

it's just SOOOOO nice.. <3

oh yes. I don't own many fragrances (mostly body sprays) but I always have a field day in the fragrance section of Sephora :D once I was there and this guy working there had me check out Marc Jacobs Daisy. I would buy it ^^

I like:

Vera Wang Princess - seems to be a favorite here on Soompi ^_^ I like how it balances floral with oriental scents.

Ralph Lauren Hot - smells like coconut. overall very tropical :)

Davidoff Cool Water - a nice "watery" scent, of course ^^

Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison - a stronger scent but not an "old lady" fragrance.

Philosophy Baby Grace - smells so clean ^^ like a baby, as the name implies.

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist - reminds me of the smell of a violin. I play the violin o_O

Versace Crystal Noir - a lot of people seem to like Versace Bright Crystal but I prefer Crystal Noir :D

Burberry Brit - probably what would be classified as "oriental". Very nice!

Betsey Johnson - at first I didn't like this one but then I tried it again and it smelled awesome!

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy - not too light but not heavy either.

Gucci Envy - the only one from this list that I actually own -_- I bought it especially for prom.

I know when I've found a great fragrance when I can't stop smelling myself!

I love Vera Wang's princess too :)

Coco Mademoiselle is nice too and I had this lacoste one that had a deep musky scent but I dunno wt it was called

Guest AllaN_K_H

My collection:

CK be

Tommy Hilfiger boy

D&G Masculine

Guess Suede

Guess Man << ran out

I don't know, it really depends on my mood to determine how I want to smell. Normally, D&G, Guess Suede and CK be would be used for stuff like classes, schools, eating out and stuff. Then Tommy and Guess Man would be used for going out and having fun, but what ever, i still mix it up so that I don't get bored of it.

-AllaN

Guest l`amour

A range for whatever mood the day brings. :]

Bath&BodyWorks [Japanese Cherry Blossom, White Cherry Blossom, Mango Mandarin]

Curve [blue and Pink]

Ralph Lauren Romance

Gucci Envy

AND MY LATEST FAVORITE, Chance by Chanel. I get a lot of compliments on the smell. <3

Guest ginger

I searched around the forums but found nothing about FRAGRANCES!! Personally,i love shopping for perfumes.Currently i am trying to decided which one to buy: Princess by Vera Wang or Lolita Lempicka.

What about you guys?What are your favourites,the ones you own...

Lolita is such a signature scent--it's unforgettable once you've smelled it. I could be dashing across a crosswalk during rush hour and all of a sudden, my head will whip around. "Did I just smell Lolita Lempicka? I know I just did..." The the thing is, it can also be pretty heady. It's a sharp scent (due to the anise), and it can be a bit much for some people. One of my best friends has it and it suits her--she is a dreamy romantic with fair skin and dark, curly hair. On some women with a bit more of a masculine or edgy style, it might smell out of place.

I research perfumes a lot and find them really, really interesting. More than anything, I'm attracted to woody orientals--I've had a few greens and florals, but they're really not my style. I like things that are warm, a little sensual, nostalgic, sexy, and delicious. For the past eight years, my signature scent has been Hanae Mori Butterfly. It's a woody oriental, but it's soft, feminine, and sweet without being overpowering. It also has musk in the dry down, so it is not lacking in subtle sensuality. I have other perfumes that I wear (stuff from Dior, Burberry, Anna Sui, etc), but none that I wear on a regular basis like Hanae Mori.

My next craving is for Coco Mademoiselle, although I'm hesitant because it's so commercialized. It smells amazing and complex, and it *isn't* something I smell on a regular basis, but still...part of the appeal of Hanae Mori is that it is more secretive than Coco.

-ginger

Guest monchichi

I'm in love with (and have been in love with for the past 3 years) Burberry Brit. I've gone through about 3 bottles already and I haven't gotten sick of it yet :) It's a nice soft scent that's fruity/fresh at first then gradually fades into sweetness.

I like soft scents that aren't in your face and scents that are delicately sweet for everyday wear.

For evenings, I tend to use my recently bought Gucci Envy Me. And sometimes I use my Gwen Stefani L scent but that smell makes me sick after a while :(

My second favourite would be Echo for Women. It's nice and fresh.

For men, I've loved Jump by Joop. Acqua Di Gio smells nice as well... but I recently bought my god brother Armani Code which smells really, really nice IMO.... Does anyone own the feminine version?

• 6 years later...
Guest IlianaK

The perfume that I love is from Narciso Rodriguez and it’s called Essence Eau de Parfum
http://www.mysightofbeauty.com/my-go-to-perfume/

Archived