Big Bang Ideal Girls!~

Guest joanneee210

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL @ TOP's choices..

TOP likes him some color girls..say that den..lol I like TOP's choices..he got taste..lol

TOP likes girls with some curvys .n. meat on there bodies..

I LOVE TOP!!!

WOW didn't expect LYH to be on GD's choice...I think they would look so frickkin' cute. I LOVE LYH .n. GD I love too...OMG now that she is his ideal girl I think I'm gonna write me some fanfic for these two now...LOL

Now we just need to see if GD is her type..if he is, then YEPPIE!! they should hook up.

i seriously LAUGHED OUT LOUD when i saw TOP's ideal girls xD

GD's ideal girls are all so talented... o.O

Seungri seungri.... xD song hye gyo... great choice. xD

Guest julyrain

TOP's choices are deppressing man! .. perfect girls who have it all!.. ..but really who wouldnt?!

and yah he seems to like curvy girls.

the others seems to like the sweet girly pretty type.

Guest stephypham

HAHAHAHA TOP <33

& omg, Jiyong & LYH would make such a cute couple!

& for some reason, i think it's cute that Seungri likes SHK ;DD

<3

Guest Atmosphere.

T.O.P. must love attractive girls or who has a great body or who is very sexy, huh?

Goodness gracious o_________O;; I like Han Chae Young too.

But she's sometimes look scary . ______________________ .

I knew someone in Big Bang will like Song Hye Kyo.

wow G-Dragon likes Ivy and Lee Yeon Hee. Hmm I wonder if it's the style? or how they act?

Guest GyrlPwr

Interesting picks for ideal girl. I like who they chose.

oh thats so weird!

i'm writing a story between yeonhee and gd and i didn't even know that was his ideal type! AWESOMEEEEE.

Haha, as soon as I saw that pic of Yeonhee under GD, I instantly thought of your story. They look cute together.

I remember when the boys were discussing this. All the "average" girls in Korea got all offended. Like WTF yo. Let them like what they like. It's all good.

I remember that too. Didn't they put out a statement or something apologizing? I thought I read that in the BB thread. Anyway, that's ridiculous. They shouldn't have to apologize for liking someone. Some people need to get a grip, seriously. I can't date them (or any celebrity actually), so it doesn't bother me one bit who they like (but I can still dream right). I like them no matter who they chose. Although they did chose really hott women.

wow, TOP's ideal girls o.o....

as everyone else says, i also agree that gd and yeon hee will be cute together (:

i like everyone's ideal girls ^^ except, TOP's really scares me, lmfao

Archived