Big Bang Ideal Girls!~

Guest joanneee210

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rawwwr

When I was going down the TOP's list and it suddenly reached G-Dragon, I was like "G-Dragon is TOP's dream girl? Whaaaat?" xD

Guest tiera

When I was going down the TOP's list and it suddenly reached G-Dragon, I was like "G-Dragon is TOP's dream girl? Whaaaat?" xD

LOL What's so funny is at first when I read your comment I ROFLMAO, then I thought about my very racy fantasy I had this morning about TOP and GD. Oh and me of course :blush:

• 2 months later...
Guest xBoogie

lol!

Did, Seung Hyun really say that one of his ideal girls was Beyonce? She is really pretty

though, no lie =]. Wahh, I'm jealous. And if Daesung said that his ideal girl should be

plump and chubby then I think I have a chance hehe ;]]

this is old, but I'm going to comment. hehe TOP's ideal girls, I can see him with one of them. ;] Son Ye Jin is one of Dae Sung's ideal girls? LOL I remember him mentioning on family outing that he wanted her to be one of the guests. YB must have been happy getting to work Kim Tae Hee for that CF<3

Archived