☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

those hips are a real killer... that's why everytime i watch yunho dance my eyes are glued on those killer hips hehehehe

thanks for the haroo link Miyun.

is our dream of seeing Yun walking on the runway will have it's fulfillment? i'm so excited bout the Lacoste thing.

thanks girls for infos, links, news & Yunhowhatyougot.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovelyunho

15 sec preview of b.u.t pv~

http://www.youtube.com/avexnetwork#p/u/1/7OfnXL-0nao

yunho looks so handsome. i want to see the whole pv now!!!

welcome back tud :) yunho's fluid movements is so perfect for this type of choreo. it looks so fun.

lovely-panda~thanks. yunho is really cute in summer dream and he looks so happy!

jung yunho hwaiting!!

edit:

yunho caps from mezamashi tv program~guess they showed clips of b.u.t pv~

54938493.jpg

40539964.jpg

62913218.jpg

91569698m.jpg

credit for pics: twitter+yunhogall@dcinside

Guest lovelyunho

girls,

i guess we know now what "friendship" contract means regarding lacoste. according to fans, it means exclusive contract in which the boys signed exclusive modeling contract directly with lacoste headquarters in france. yunho and min are the first koreans to sign with lacoste. because of this, if there is a world relief or charity event, they may attend on behalf of lacoste. that's also why they're going to new york for their fashion show.

i'm so happy and proud for yunho and min. first koreans to model for lacoste!!!! congratulations boys!!!

i'm so happy b/c lacoste brand is something that i can wear and to my taste. thank you lacoste! you made the right choice!

remember this paparazzi pic? don't they look good?

2011614756484kn8t56579.jpg

credit: on the pic+yunhogall@dcinside

jung yunho hwaiting!!

edit:

more news~

b.u.t pv's theme is street fighter club theme :w00t: get ready for martial arts action yunho!!!! i want to see the full pv now!!

http://www.asahi.com/showbiz/korea/AUT201109070075.html

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=uknow&no=127654&page=1&bbs=

this is it for me tonight. have a good night/day everyone :)

Guest thasaranaki

Oh now it make sense, the boys not just wearing that classy outfits and wander around Paris for nothing tho :D

Ahhh I super love high kick Yunho, its really cool, now I just so excited to see the full MV.

Gifs From B.U.T Prevew+Making

yHIRC.gif

mjp3o.gif

eb7Vj.gif

JzUFH.gif

credit: holovemin

Guest lovelyunho

yunho from tv guide interview~

unledxvp.png

pic credit: on inside of the pic+manddanggall@dcinside

here’s partial summary of the boys’ thoughts on some of thsk’s new songs from their new album 'tone' (release date september 28) given on tv guide interview :

b.u.t:

according to minnie it’s a song to put it straightforward, tempt a woman. yunho said laughingly he didn’t know why there is a fight scene (i guess he just went with what was asked) and he also used gray color lenses for the first time though he also said that he didn’t know why he had to use them either but he’s satisfied that his acting scenes worked out well with the dance.

duet:

according to minnie, it’s a song about wanting to protect the person you love not matter what happens. it’s an expression of a man’s love and yunho said that he thought there were parts similar to them. he felt thsk’s past style in the song but it also has new appealing qualities to it too. also, the song’s lyrics..he recorded it thinking of the old days.

シアワセ色の花:

minnie said the first time he heard the demo, he thought it was a song that leveled up thsk’s ballads. they put their honest hearts into it. because yunho wanted to record it again completely after they recorded it, they re-recorded it twice. it’s the song that they re-recorded the most and put a lot of effort into. yunho said the song is 6min 40sec. it’s similar to bolero in genre. it’s a song where he wanted to see how far they could go, because they had to express their vocals for 6min40sec, he wanted to challenge themselves to the limit.

easy mind:

according to minnie, it’s a fun, stress free song. it’s a song that when doing live, they can raise the atmosphere with the audience so he sang it happily.

weep:

according to yunho, he recorded it with a grateful heart. personally, he thinks it would be a good song to sing at the end of their concert (their solo concert starting in jan). he would be happy if the fans could listen to this song and sing along with them (at the concert)

when asked if easy mind and weep songs were for the fans:

yunho said yes. they sang the songs with their gratitude toward the fans who waited for them. at the end of easy mind, there’s a strange kind of whistling sound. he said he sang that part without minnie knowing about it (haha surprise minnie). there’s funny episode regarding it. as to weep, he said the la~la~la~ at the end contains their gratitude (toward the fans)

song which they like:

for yunho it’s シアワセ色の花 b/c it is a grand ballad and a ballad genre which thsk has shown to everyone til now and it’s a song that the two of them really put a lot of effort into so he would like everyone to check it out.

for minnie it’s why b/c it has the meaning of thsk restarting again and through this album, he feels that they’re showing their growth/maturity.

final thoughts:

yunho wanted to challenge thsk’s limits. he wanted to go beyond thsk’s limits.

minnie wants to keep growing as artist no matter how many years go by.

(paraphrased summary portion is from korean trans by dd from manddanggall@dcinside)

you can go here to check out the more detailed interview in korean trans from japanese:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=manddang&no=72417&page=1&bbs=

i'm glad yunho wants to keep reaching for higher limits to see what yunho and changmin can accomplish as duo thsk. they won't improve and grow if they're only satisfied with maintaining what they have always done in the past. they're trying different things and working hard so i hope fans will just support them instead of complaining about what kind of song they should sing or not sing or promote or not promote. let's just try to enjoy everything they give us with a thankful heart like they feel toward us fans :)

lol i almost had a heart attack when i realized i was in jyj thread by mistake trying to make this post.

jung yunho hwaiting!!!

Guest Lovely-Panda

OMG, Miyun, I'm waiting for this article, thank you so much, you're so precious :wub:

lol, i have the same question as Yunho's when watching B.U.T's preview at the first time xD, but his fighting scene is really cool, and he looks B.U.T-ful when he shouts and does that high kick xD

After reading Yunho's thought about シアワセ色の花, i want to listen to it more, i know it may be a ballad, but similar to Bolero, OMG, Bolero is always my top farv, if all the world can hear this song, these people out there, who still doubt about HoMin's capability as THSK, will feel apologetic for what they talked <_<

No doubt that TONE will be a brilliant album, better than TSC probably, I'm sorry, but most songs in TSC aren't my taste :mellow:

Never feel regret about spending money for HoMin, because they're worthy of it :rolleyes:

lol i get goosebumps when thinking you could update this post there, i never visit that thread xD I only add Yunho and HoMin's thread to my farv so just click them everytime i visit soompi xD

Guest loklinspirit

anyone spotted yunho at the korean airport yet? he is taking the 11am flight to new york and should have arrived in incheon by now?  if you come across such pic, please post a link! thanks!

Guest lovelyunho

loklinspirit~here you go :)

yunho headed for new york~he looks sooo handsome :wub:

10516931.jpg

pic credit: inside of pic+yunhogall@dcinside

i expect we'll be seeing more pics soon.

yunho, have a safe and fun trip in new york!

jung yunho hwaiting!!!!

edit:

more pics of yunho heading to ny~

392341136.jpg

392341140.jpg

i love side profile~he looks sooooo good :wub:

ac6m.jpg

hehe lacoste anyone?

45325027.jpg

credit for all pics: on inside of pic+yunhogall@dcinside

Guest yoyo_yoyo

thanks a lot Miyun ~ I'm excited for new album, and ballad songs :w00t:

Yunho’s Poseidon Character Description on KBS Journal

QNHap.png

KBS Journal carried a description of Poseidon on September 7 2011. Here are the parts related to Yunho’s character.

In Poseidon, Yunho’s character is not a reliable ally of Siwon. “Is he my friend, or is he my enemy?” Yunho’s character will make his appearance as such an ambiguous and difficult-to-fanthom kind of rival to Siwon’s character.

Because of these 2 people, the conflict in the drama became intriguing. When Seon Woo [siwon] was on Poseidon, his rival, Kang Eun Chul [Yunho] was always fighting with him for the 1st and 2nd positions. Kang Eun Chul is now the leader of the Tactics Team on Poseidon. When Seon Woo, who was already dissatisfied, was dispatched to the 9th Investigation Team, his attitude towards Eun Chul underwent a huge change.

This is the role of TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho, who will be making a special friendship appearance.

Source: KBS Journal, Manddang DC Gallery

Translated by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Distributed by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Please Keep All Credits Intact, thanks.

more pics heading to NY

KziWR.jpg

5OnUD.jpg

Og14l.jpg

rRctq.jpg

05r9d.jpg

credit: onpic

Guest amara1430269879

Short Fanaccount of Yunho from New York Airport Today

13155182461.jpg

Yunho arrived at the New York's JFK International Airport with his manager and the blonde coordi, after their flight got delayed because of bad weather. There were about 15 fans at the airport awaiting Yunho's arrival. It took them 1.5 hours to come out after the plane landed. When they first came out to the arrival gate, they looked a little confused and they had a couple of big suitcases with them. The manager was pushing the trolley, while the blonde coordi looked lost and was putting something in Yunho's bag. Yunho, on the other hand, looked around and started to walk towards our way, looked stunningly handsome.

He walked out to the parking area and waited for the van for a couple of minutes. After the van came, yunho went into the van and the blonde coordi tagged along inside. The fans outside were trying to take pictures, but was not allowed by the manager. Yunho was busy making phone calls, and we saw him holding two phones.

Source: ContinueTVXQ.com

PLEASE DON'T MODIFY SOURCE

Guest lovelyunho

does anyone know if this is really the case???

We at AKPF have been notified that tonight in New York City, Max Changmin and Yunho will be hosting “DBSK’s Night Out in New York”. It starts at 7pm EST at the Lacoste store at 49th and 5th Avenue in Midtown. Fans will get to meet TVXQ and get autographs. You will also get a chance to watch their LaCoste photoshoot. Entry is free! You will actually get to meet the duo!!!!!! Please pass the word on so that all fans will get a chance to show TVXQ lots of love while they are in the U.S.!!!! LET MAX AND YUNHO KNOW WE (AKPF) SENT YOU!

http://americankpopfans.com/2011/09/08/event-meet-yunho-and-changmin-of-tvxq-tonight-in-nyc/

i got it from yunhogall@dcinside who i guess got it from the source-americankpopfans.com

wow, if this is really happening, lucky fans who get to meet them and see the photoshoot. wonder why there were no big announcement beforehand (or was there?) so more fans can make time and go. hope new yorkers give the boys a very warm welcome.

thanks for the pics girls and thanks amara77 for the fanaccount :)

jung yunho hwaiting!!!

Guest Lovely-Panda

110909 Yunho @ NY

1O7aM.jpg

oO6wP.jpg

Credit: papersugar + ShirazEvents

rF7jf.jpg

nK4FG.jpg

ftDd9.jpg

KY8jY.jpg

fxJJ0.jpg

NyVM5.jpg

IVI04.jpg

b0Xwf.jpg

Credit: eelan

yunho was actually skinner in rl than what i expected..

shared by : eelan

Yunho is a Greek god at some point he was directly in front of me and I couldn't think of a word to say coz he is too perfect. Oh my gosh...

He just radiates niceness u guys and in my friends words, his whole body is jet tight. No jiggly bits whatsoever that normal ppl r made of.

shared by : xZhengYunHaox

Guest Lovely-Panda

Yunho greeted the boss of Lacoste in English ~~

5LHTt.jpg

24jqy.jpg

Credit: mug_ping + chocho_d

OMG, this fan is so close, and Yunho speaks Eng, I want to see fancam so badly, his Engrish must be cute xD

Yunho is leaving Lacoste store, there's no Changmin

HRobl.jpg

KEeqg.jpg

kSYm8.jpg

Credit: sarang327

I hope they will use Eng in their MC part at SMTOWN NY xD

More pic ^^

WxKfb.png

Credit : Jun-Q

These fans are really close, they almost stick their phone to his face, but he still keeps smiling, such a cute guy :)

Archived