☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YunRa1430270238

I'm loving all the HoMin fanarts, so cute!!

And LOL, it's funny to see the caps of Yunho in Poseidon and the way he looked at Siwon while Siwon was sleeping. I had thought Yunho was in love with Siwon or something. Heheheh. :P

Guest thasaranaki

Hello, guys!!

Does anyone know from which magazine or photoshoot are the images of Yunho in this banner from?

Hi there, Its from "TONE" album.. Here are the original pics:

fkNOG.jpg

O4Uqu.jpg

credit: tagged

Guest Lovely-Panda

Yunho banner, fan-goods from Chinese fansites

fkahX.jpg

NNTX2.jpg

JquQE.jpg

aCRxa.jpg

UrF5X.jpg

JvI0R.jpg

lKg3d.jpg

gYhWf.jpg

DLm0W.jpg

p49Z4.jpg

ERC4f.jpg

UGwWH.jpg

UeYLZ.jpg

z39jg.jpg

AKfNU.jpg

HtlHq.jpg

Credit: Uknow DC + Uknow Bar + cheeryoonho + myyunho + i-hosaik +January

111001 Yunho @ Airport

QLzKZ.jpg

VgiO9.jpg

vjijl.jpg

IGUKz.jpg

64JvO.jpg

Odhat.jpg

9FXcm.jpg

ecesA.jpg

W4NNr.jpg

5oWW1.jpg

qvFU5.jpg

gYNQf.jpg

Credit: uknowtime

Guest lovelyunho

The video dedicated to Yunho at the Beijing Fan Party was very touching and Yunho looked to be very touched also (almost teary-eyed). Here’s the translation of the letters from the korean words which appear on the video:

The story of him and them.

The story of the thumb.

(It starts with Yunho explaining about his grandfather giving him the thumbs up sign right before he passed away on Strong Heart-Fans should know the story by now)

Fan’s messages to Yunho:

1. Whenever I see a beautiful scenery, I think of you. When I take a picture, I pose with my thumb up without realizing it that it was for you. The most precious in the world, Jung Yunho.

2. Our teacher always tells us stories about you/yunho oppa. We want to grow up like Yunho oppa/hyung. We promised we will always try our best, stand firm, and be a kind person. Yunho oppa/hyung, hwaiting!

3. Yunho-ya, the kids are your male fans. Do you know how much of an appealing person you are? Beyond age, sex/gender and classification.

4. When it’s springtime, the weather gets warm and the flowers bloom. The whole world is beautiful. Smile, put your thumb up and face/look toward this great life.

5. You said you wanted to be a star in your next life too. Then, no doubt, I’ll be born as your fan in my next life.

6. Yunho-ya, I/noona found the other half of my love before you. You be strong too.

7. From the time I was in school to now being a mommy, you were with me throughout the most beautiful times in my life. Someday, I’ll take out your picture and tell my baby, ‘This ajusshi is the person mommy liked/loved the most when I was young.’ (I loved this message-such beautiful sentiment)

8. You are our sunshine and salt (guessing it’s reference to salt of the earth).

9. You are the best in our hearts.

10. Yunho-ya, eat well, sleep well, take good care of yourself. It’s okay to cry your heart out by yourself/alone, your grandfather will understand you/grandson too. The hard times have already passed and now the warm sunshine will shine brightly on you. No matter what happens, just remember this, we will always be with you and protect you. My Yunho, always be happy- Yunho-ya, we love you.

See the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EgMdgrXEsss

Beautiful Yunho~

d00737954e88f89e22e19.jpg

credit: eyes on U + yunhogall@dcinside

Yunho wants to give everyone a kiss for being so sweet~

d00737954e88f8afb086d.jpg

credit: eyes on U + yunhogall@dcinside

The fans' messages to Yunho were so sweet and heartfelt...my tears were coming down before I knew it. I think this video messages express the hearts of all fans who truly care for Yunho, regardless of where they may be around the world. Thank you Chinese fans!

Hope everyone's enjoying all the THSK/DBSK shows :)

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!!!

Guest me1me2

thanks for the trans Miyun... love you.

my eyes got teary & i feel as if all the pain from Yunho's chest are all gone thru those messages. now U know Yunho how much the fans from diff. places loves you. now you can say to yourself... I'M SO LOVED!!!

had a grand time watching all the shows the boys are into... had a great laugh at japanese shows hahaha and of course those fan cams of the FM in Beijing. it's like a mini concert... the Chinese fans are so lucky.

thanks guys for sharing.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Thank you so much for trans Miyun~

I'm really touching to see vid and understanding of the meaning fans sent to Yunho :tears:

I love him and his fans <3

111002 Yunho's Pics At Fanmeeting

wae so cute!~ >o<

2to8l.gif58Lzq.gif

mj7JY.jpg

Fxtmh.jpg

YFYax.jpg

sgM8h.jpg

FIt8L.jpg

8E7A2.jpg

t1lhM.jpg

2S3Lf.jpg

A8hvt.jpg

vBYkU.jpg

pWePZ.jpg

QJy88.jpg

g9vVS.jpg

4coOB.jpg

zTfSZ.jpg

hK8uB.jpg

TED4C.jpg

qcr3f.jpg

BL16Q.jpg

0KvJk.jpg

D7gz7.jpg

5VqcS.jpg

PJ38X.jpg

NyZgQ.jpg

gJg3o.jpg

7LFqw.jpg

qBFlT.jpg

MTp4V.jpg

MyobW.jpg

LEbWd.jpg

ApgSZ.jpg

73CBE.jpg

op7rm.jpg

gcRI8.jpg

ZkKoX.jpg

YoWh3.jpg

hxjEg.jpg

ZnjFQ.jpg

1lUxd.jpg

DU1Cx.jpg

um5Oh.jpg

credit: Eyes on u + Chubee + DC

Guest lovelyunho

Congratulations Yunho and Changmin!!!! THSK GOGOGO!!!!!! Oricon Weekly #1: 205,000!!!!!!!!!!

It's first time since May 2000 (11yrs 4months-Bon Jovi) since foreign males artists (including solo) have topped 200,000 copies sold in the first week of release!

http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000073717

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/rankmusic/2002368/full/

I believe it's the first album that THSK has achieved #1 Weekly (excluding Best Selection 2010 album which was not an original new album). I'm so happy for Yunho and Changmin. They're achieving new records as THSK and I couldn't be happier for them.

Yunho@Kyung Ju Hallyu Dream Concert~

f00211824e8a014cf1c56.jpg

f00211824e8a015a4a88b.jpg

pic credits: withyoonho.com

(There are more gorgeous pics at www.withyoonho.com)

lovelyunho thanks for the fan party trans! i watched the one made for Min and it was very well made too. these fans are so talented and their messages so heartfelt. i'm sure the boys were very touched.

Congratulations for the new THSK record! i can't be prouder as a fan :D

let's celebrate with Yunho! w00t.gifw00t.gif

111002BFM_05.jpg

111002BFM_09.jpg

111002BFM_16.jpg

111002BFM_10.jpg

th_111002BFM_20.jpgth_111002BFM_17.jpgth_111002BFM_08.jpgth_111002BFM_07.jpgth_111002BFM_06.jpgth_111002BFM_04.jpgth_111002BFM_02.jpgth_111002BFM_01.jpg

cr: tvxqhk

*fans self*

Guest Lovely-Panda

20111002 Asia Fan Meeting 2011 in Beijing-Rising sun

20111002 Asia Fan Meeting 2011 in Beijing-why(Keep your head down)

111002 MC + HCI @ FM in Beijing

Why (KYHD) @ Hallyu DC

Credit: Onlyone + Haroo

111002 Yunho @ FM in Beijing

90eah.jpg

hBXoe.jpg

LMi4R.jpg

H3Z03.jpg

yLpbP.jpg

lfVHO.jpg

ClCic.jpg

More pics

Credit: PYH

88joT.jpg

bFsqh.jpg

More Pics

Credit: fan fan fan

64byy.jpg

More pics

Credit: tvxq Bar

111003 Yunho @ Hallyu DC

AwfGN.jpg

YcOWM.jpg

More Pics

Credit: WYH + junggoon

Guest thasaranaki

Jung Yunho’s Cool Action Acting Ability in “Poseidon”, Viewers Give Positive Reviews

yqGJE.jpg

Although actor Jung Yunho, who started out as a singer, had only a small role in “Poseidon”, his strong acting ability has elicited positive reviews from the viewers.

In KBS2′s “Poseidon”, Jung Yunho took on the role of Kang Eun Chul, a member of the Maritime Police Special Forces team. Despite the fact that it was only a special appearance, he showed off acting abilities which left lasting impressions.

Jung Yunho had made his television debut in 2009 on MBC’s “Heading To The Ground”, acting as soccer’s rising star, Cha Bong Gun, who gave his all for his dreams.

In “Heading To The Ground”, Jung Yunho could not avoid criticisms directed at his ability to articulate and convey his lines, or comments that he was not suitable for the character of Cha Bong Gun.

However, the Jung Yunho in “Poseidon” executed his role in the drama with 200% effectiveness, showing off realistic action acting abilities and delivering his lines with discipline.

Particularly, he performed the action scenes at the car junkyard without any body double, resulting in an increase in the standard of “Poseidon”. This also became a fine opportunity for actor Jung Yunho to establish his foothold. Meanwhile, Jung Yunho has left “Poseidon” through his last appearance on September 25th.

Source: nate

Translated by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Distributed by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Please Keep All Credits Intact, thanks.

[Trans] April Kiss sees TVXQ's U-Know Yunho as their celebrity role model.

"모델 활동을 할 때 처음 봤는데, 카리스마 있는 춤과 눈빛이 인상적이었죠. 다른 가수들의 무대를 보다가 유노윤호표 무대를 봤는데 카리스마가 대단했다. 그런 점을 닮고 싶다"(쥴리)

April Kiss' Julie - "During our activities, we met him for the first time, and he left a very deep impression on me with his charismatic dance and glow. I saw U-Know Yunho's performance while watching the performances of other singers, his charisma was really out of the world. I want to become like that."

[fr: http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1317714535211809003]

translated by: mug_ping

Archived