☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thasaranaki

Yunho looks effin hot and cool in the teasers, love the fighting and shotting scenes a lot. I also think they change the script as well since the original main casts supposed to be 4 and now down to 3. Anyway, cannot wait till 19th Sept, and wonder will Yunho appears in the first eps?

Gif/Caps From Poseidon Teasers

15p1ifr.gif

Kohke.jpg

zgmal.jpg

HlnqG.jpg

UyFCt.jpg

Source: Uknowgall, ContinueTVXQ.com

Guest lovelyunho

omg, so many stuff to spazz right now!!

the boys are having a fanmeeting in beijing on october 2.

go here to see: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=uknow&no=125294&page=1&bbs=

wow congrats chinese fans. you're going to see yunho in the flesh.

my goodness it seems they're charging head on with their promotions as dbsk. good for them. i wish yunho and minnie all the best.

don't think this has been shared yet~missha hair wax

nya6nxynipatx4srur4.jpg

credit: 2paradise+telzone+manddanggall@dcinside

wonder if that's why minnie's hair was all silky smooth and straight looking on airport pics. maybe he used the wax :D

thanks tha for caps and gifs. i haven't even had sufficient time to spazz over the poseidon trailer yet. seeing this makes me anticipate yunho's character even more.

have a good day everyone :)

Guest amara1430269879

[PIC] Tohoshinki TONE Jacket>> yunho looks so smexy

13149144961.png'

13149144962.png

13149144963.png

cr:sanspo.com

more poseiden caps

13149168681.jpg

13149168683.gif

13149168684.jpg

13149168685.gif

:P

13149168682.jpg

more missha pics

13149168686.jpg

13149168687.jpg

13149168688.gif

yunho pica at the airport ^_^

13149168689.jpg

13149171142.jpg

131491686810.jpg

13149171141.jpg

cr:weibo+as tagged

Guest biathanatos

@Miyun, cat

Got your PMs, thank you girls~ <3

@Poseidon teasers HOMG

drooooooooool. :w00t::wub::P I almost can't handle this. Sooo excited for it to air now

@Missha making and CF

kyaaaaaaa I wasn't so crazy about the promo photos but I think the main problem for me was the outfits and the fact that they weren't in motion, because the movement and the wind and their hair and Yunho's freaking gorgeous contagious smile.... I <3.

Must buy TONE!!!!!! But I have no idea which version to get. And Chinese fans must be ecstatic. :D

Guest Lovely-Panda

Dal-Shabet Serri, U-Know Yunho’s Fan “As A Singer, I Respect Him A Lot”

3n7MY.jpg

Serri, from 6-member group Dal-Shabet, has openly expressed her admiration for U-Know Yunho.

Dal-Shabet held an interview with Enews recently regarding “Bling Bling” and expressed their thoughts on their activities and their plans ahead. At this interview, Serri brightly chirped: “I’m U-Know Yunho’s fan” and she blushed immediately after that.

Serri said, “After our debut, I had a chance to stand on the same stage as U-Know Yunho and also met him personally before. During the rehearsals, he was working very hard. As a singer, he’s a senior that I respect a lot. He’s worthy of being a top star“.

Serri’s admiration did not just stop at this point. Serri went on to say, “Looking closely at U-Know Yunho sunbae, although his talent is great, he’s also a singer who keeps on working hard. Of course he’s the best“.

Other than Serri, the Dal-Shabet members also bashfully told us the names of the different celebrities whom they like. Gaeun likes Kang Dong Won, while Ah-Young is a fan of Hallyu star Rain. Maknae Subin said that she likes idol groups like TVXQ, MBLAQ, Infinite etc.

Dal-Shabet is currently actively promoting “Bling Bling”. Dal-Shabet expressed their desire to receive the rookie award at the year-end awards ceremonies. “We’re going to work hard, so please look after us”.

Source: nate news

Translated by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Distributed by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Please Keep All Credits Intact, thanks.

Follow us on twitter: @ContinueTVXQ for the latest update on TVXQ.

Guest Lovely-Panda

poBqi.jpg

Yunho was so hyper today, there're many fanacc, I'm so happy, Yunho's heaven *___________*

[Trans] #TohoSMT Yunho is far hotter than yesterday~~~~ I wander how hot he will be tomorrow. He looks more relaxed and his face is shaper today. And his hair style is great.

[Trans] #TohoSMT The audience sang Rising Sun together in an extraordinary and more dignified atmosphere than yesterday! Of cause, people were extremely excited! They were in the same white jackets, but with different T-shirts.

[Trans] #TohoSMT Changmin poured water over Yunho’s head today ( ̄▽ ̄)ニヤァー

[Trans] #TohoSMT SMT ended! Yunho threw a kiss and then sprinted with no apparent purpose~~~(≧∇≦) cuteeeeee!!!!

[Trans] #TohoSMT They sang Rising Sun in white suits. When they jumped with their arms wide open, when Changmin shouted, when Yunho shouted “rising sun~” in a low tone…. I can’t put the feeling into words…they were so manly and so amazing. I was swept up by their performance.

Dangerous.. yesterday Yunho came out from the 1st exit.. today he came out from the 3rd exit!! Because i thought that today i wouldn't be able to see Yunho close up, I was very happy that he came out from this side! He waved at us ㅠㅠ

Today, TVXQ appeared thrice and their outfits were different from yesterday! Both wore sleeveless outfits today

Yunho sprinted like it was a race.. his full-speed scamper was undoubtedly the highlight... what is the full extent of his physical fitness!!

During Summer Dream, I could see that both of them were having fun~ Changmin poured water over his hyung~(smile)

[Trans] #TohoSMT At the Changmin’s solo part after the chorus, Yunho dashed towards the runway. I knocked out by his sparkling smile. (*´Д`*)

[Trans] #TohoSMT Yunho rested his chin in his hands with his elbows on an arm rail of a trolley. It was freaking cute!!! He showed us his cuteness a lot!!!

It's ended! Because of Yunho's kiss, I'm not in my right mind now to write anything else. and his sprint.. C.U.T.E.

Yunho sprinted because he was so shy after he blew a kiss ㅋ [note: i dieeeee]

Today was the best! Yunho smiled so much, and he also used 2 fingers to blow a "Chu~" to us

Yunho also did so many "V" signs! He also called "Taemin-ah~". He's really the best!

Yunho was so so so cute. He did a "Chu~" towards the camera and the whole crowd went wild. He also played hide-and-seek with the dancer-hyungs. I felt like dying from the cuteness overload.

Trans by : Lisalio + mug_ping

Yunho RAN across the stage. Like Really RAN. It was so funny. Both yunho and Changmin were SO energetic. Super cute. Love seeing them smile.

At the ending scene, I was watching yunho the whole time. He was playing around with Taemin and others, doing his normal waving hands, All the sudden he started to wave his arm in circle, yelling the audience to go louder. Couple seconds later, I heard Changmin's super High tone. Realized his support for Changmin, made my heart very warm.

Shared by : Sunnyday

TaeMin seems to become Yunho's farv hobae

:D

Yesterday :rolleyes:

6404eca1gw1dks17wk3y9g.gif

Today :wub:

9bwZ0.jpg

Credit: Taemin's site + Xwfuuuiii

Guest amara1430269879

reading all these fanacc about yunho`s cuteness just made my day :wub: wish one day i see it from my own eyes.

13150790541.jpg

13150790542.gif

cute ..

13150790543.jpg

13150790545.jpg

cr:as tagged

Guest lovelyunho

yunho and changmin will be representing as models for lacoste and when they go to new york for the lacoste fashion collection, they will also be shooting a photoshoot :w00t: it's the first time that lacoste has signed a "friendship" contract with korea and the boys were chosen to represent them.

congratulations yunho and changmin!!!! all the best to you in new york. have fun boys and can't wait to see how awesome you're going to look :)

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=031&aid=0000235926

yunho looks so nerdy w/ glasses yet cool~min is ultimate preppy~

1315266620221.jpg

credit: lacoste

i guess we'll be seeing the boys at the airport again pretty soon. wish them a safe trip.

thank you girls for the pics :)

jung yunho hwaiting!!!

Guest Lovely-Panda

^

^

^

More contracts more money :rolleyes:

Hope they will have a great time in NY. NY fans, plz look after them ^^

A brief fanacc from a fan stalked Yunho last night

Oh!!! Yunho went to filming "Poseidon" when he back from JP till midnight!!!! Take care yourself more ......(。-_-。) pls!!

A fan was followed Yunho to filming and the place is at a ravine but Yunho was waiting for 6-7 hours to filming!! TAT........WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

"Even Yunho was waiting for 6 hours to filming but his action movement very perfect" from fanacc .......god!!! can't wait for Sep 19th!!♥

Shard by : DeniseJCChen

He's always a hard worker, plz take care of yourself.

포세이돈 (poseidon) 티져 3 (Teaser3)

Guest lovelyunho

lovely-panda~thanks for the teaser link!

here's a cap from the teaser~

2323mv.jpg

credit: on inside of pic (yunhogall@dcinside)

for those who haven't seen b.u.t performance (yunho focused), you can see fancam at haroo site :

(buffering can take a while but the wait is worth it :) ) thank you haroo!

http://haroo-yoonho.com/

love yunho's vocals for this song!! he is hot, sexy, handsome!!!!! all i can say is hips baby, hips baby!!!! more hip swaying!!!

i love b.u.t!!! both of them sound so good and loving the choreo!!

jung yunho hwaiting!!!

Archived