Guest fanda4000

Guest lovelyunho

Hello All~

Yunho Nicofarre Pics~

041xt.jpg

023wm.jpg

103eg.jpg

015ptb.jpg

credit: http://mantan-web.jp/gallery/2011/07/18_9/2.html and dongbanggall@telzone

Nicofarre performance was good for first time but could use some improvements. I believe Yunho and Min will adjust their performance pretty quickly once they perform it more :) Yunho and Changmin Hwaiting!!!!

Brief excerpt from long Yonhap news article regarding the current KPop craze in Japan and the MuBank Tokyo Dome Concert:

Even though various teams are simultaneously popular (in Japan), KPop's dependence on DBSK is still big as more than 70% of the audience were estimated to be DBSK fans from the 15 teams which appeared in ‘Music Bank’ Tokyo Dome Concert.

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/entertainment/2011/07/17/1101000000AKR20110717022000005.HTML

Regardless of whether others want to acknowledge it or not, THSK2 is still a major force to be reckoned with in Japan in terms of popularity and their contribution (which includes past efforts of THSK5 also) to the current wave of artists enjoying popularity in Japan should not be so easily dismissed (neither should Superwoman BOA’s contribution-she paved the way for THSK & others). This does not take anything away from the popularity of other artists or their efforts but credit should be given where credit is due.

I cannot believe they're releasing the full PV of Superstar after the release of the single :wacko:

Superstar Hwaiting!!!!

Edit:

Tud~I haven't seen your work of arts in a long while..thank you bb. I love both of them, especially the first one :)

Yo~thanks for the fanarts. They're all adorable~Lots of talented fans out there :)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lovely-Panda

Everyone, remember to trend #TohoSuperstar on twitter today if you have free time. Let make it no.1 in world chart

More pics from Superstar CD&DVD

Hope u guys have been received ur CDs already, but i still share these pics because Yunho looks great here :rolleyes:

4ycyT.jpg

EJT5h.jpg

vq9Pz.jpg

e94Vd.jpg

4BaOKs.jpgeoiGbs.jpgqezBBs.jpgqrXpUs.jpg4akifs.jpg

OkOKLs.jpgt2UoWs.jpgnvfYps.jpgkqzAus.jpgMRIzus.jpg

LSJdks.jpg2336Ss.jpg5ERt8s.jpgMHrdUs.jpg

Credit: EOU

Guest thasaranaki

Well, is not it so obvious?? Who would not wanna marry this man?? I am so glad to see Yunho's popularity has risen a lot lately in Japan, because in the past, I felt Yunho always so understimated in Japan, but not anymore, he is our world beloved superstar. He will not only be the best husband but also the best father too. Lol, love how it wrote "BEST HUSBAND" there kekee.

[TRANS] 110718 Yunho Voted As “The Korean Man Japanese Want To Marry The Most”

47aaz.jpg

TVXQ member U-Know Yunho has been selected as the most loved Korean man in Japan.

In the Japanese magazine An An sold on 16 July, U-Know Yunho was voted as the no.1 Korean man that Japanese want to marry.

In issue 1746 of An An, a survey was done with regards to Korean artists. Coming out on top was U-Know Yunho, followed by Lee Byung Hyun (No.2) , Jang Guen Suk (No.3) , Nickhun (No.4) and Won Bin (No.5)

Seeing this, fans said, “This is truly U-Know Yunho” and other remarks.

Source : [baiduTVXQ + An An]

Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net

0720 Yunho G.IDEA Endorsement Pic

QGmvp.jpg

@DeniseJCChen

Guest yoyo_yoyo

^ I'm not surprised :rolleyes: He will definitely be a best husband and father :)

Thanks a lot for HQ pics Panda ^_^

Yunho's messages

DyJIw.jpg

Yunho: May I become your Superstar?

Can't wait for K&C this week! :w00t:

ByCvY.jpg

credit: onpic

Guest lovelyunho

Congratulations Yunho and Changmin on Oricon #2!!!

It may not be the ranking we were hoping for but Yunho and Changmin are doing their best and so should we. Let’s just cheer them on even more in their future activities and keep a positive thought. There’s bound to be highs and lows, lol it’s just part of being a fan and life in general. It’s no different for Yunho . He’s strong and this will just make him even more determined to work hard (lol kind of a scary thought considering how hard he works already :P ).

btw, where is Superstar full PV???!!!!!! How can you not release the full PV before the release of the single? Something’s very strange…Avex vs. SME?

I would like Superstar full PV NOW!!!!!! Pleeeease!!!!

Thanks Tha for news. Yunho is definitely best husband material. Some girl is going to very lucky in the future!

Thanks Yo and Lovely-Panda for the pics.

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!! DBSK Hwaiting!!

Guest lovelyunho

Avex is trolling us, streaming the PV in LQ in Gyao at the day of the release?! we need this in 1080p -_- and obviously on youtube.

one thing i came to love and appreciate about Yunho (and Changmin) is their lack of self-entitlement, they don't have this "i deserve this" attitude which is rare for people of their status. so if fans are upset, let's just remember that. these guys are tough and apparently can withstand anything so they'll only work harder, and we do our part to support them. (but SM Japan please give them a better song to promote next time because SS is not a song you perform live -_- and Avex do better promotion -_-)

Finally saw the full PV no thanks to Avex. The song is catchy, boys look sexy, and the choreo is great. However, agree with you that this song will be hard to perform live but I believe Yunho and Min will adjust their performance accordingly the more they perform it.

As to Avex, why do I get the sense that they are grudgingly releasing the PV. They haven't even uploaded in their YT channel for ALL fans and non-fans to see to garner interest but won't let fans upload to promote the song either. Maybe I'm just being sensitive but it's like they're just fullfilling their basic legal requirements to uphold their contract but reluctant to do anything more to help Yunho and Changmin. I mean c'mon, LQ on GyaO AFTER the single is released and not even on their official channel?

Yeah, rather than Yunho (&Min) being upset about not getting #1, I think he'll be more worried and apolegetic toward the fans. That's why I hope fans will give more congratulatory/encouraging msgs rather than omg what happened, how come they didn't get #1? haha as corny as it sounds, I believe in DBSK2 fans-like stars, like fans :) Positive attitude like Superstar Jung Yunho!

It looks like we'll get to see more of Yunho~

fujitvcojp2011072100503.jpg

credit: http://www.fujitv.co.jp/FNS/index.html

On August 6, there's A-nation also. Wonder how they're going to be in both places.

Take care of your health Yunho!

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!!! DBSK Hwaiting!!!!

EDIT:

Proud of the fans~show support through positive action :wub:

Tsutaya CD Single Chart #1 11/07//21~

tsutayacojp201107210802.jpg

Melon J-Pop Chart #1 and #8~

tknow.png

credit for pics: yunhogall@dcinside

Guest Lovely-Panda

I want to bomb Avex right now. It seems they don't want PR for THSK at all, how can it's a PV when they don't upload it to PR. They even don't allow fans reupload it on Youtube :crazy: Perhaps SM should change Japanese agency for THSK, i believe there're a bunch of companies out there want THSK. If they don't treasure my boys, i don't need them anymore. Although I didn't like Avex from early 2010, i still think they're the best agency for THSK in Jp, but it seems i'm wrong after all <_<

Regarding Superstar, i love this song more than i thought :D It's so addicted. HoMin did their best here. I'm just feel pity that the producers used too much autotune in this song, they need to appreciate boys's voices more. But regardless of the low points, i still really enjoy Superstar, lol, i used to be afraid that i can't love it, but now i'm replaying it constantly, I admit that i prefer it to IDK or ITUK. Somehow, IDK and ITUK don't attract me actually. Looking forward their Music Station stage :wub:

Ow, i almost forget Superstar's 1st Oricon daily chart, I accept the truth that it didn't rank as well as KYHD in the 1st day, but we still have a lot of time until they release next album. Instead of selling too much in 1st day, I hope they can stay as long as possible in chart :)

A cute fanart

lol, Yunho mistakes "Sosonokasu" for "sono tonkasu"

MfyL9.jpg

Credit: Uknow baidu + as tag

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Yes! I’m disappointed with Avex, even not upload their PV on YTB <_<

wae Avex? I don't understand you doing what kind of promotion for them?? -_-

just look forward to performances of our boys!! I hope they will sing IDK and TYMG too, I love all songs :)

Old pics @ Airport to Spain just upload by Chubee ;)

hBUyP.jpg

8OtB9.jpg

Some Fanarts ~

Ofxwt.gif

Bp7nQ.jpg

SfRt8.jpg

credit: onpic

Guest me1me2

one thing i came to love and appreciate about Yunho (and Changmin) is their lack of self-entitlement, they don't have this "i deserve this" attitude which is rare for people of their status. so if fans are upset, let's just remember that. these guys are tough and apparently can withstand anything so they'll only work harder, and we do our part to support them.

every new song and every new performance... they always treat it as a challenge. they're Superstars that doesn't have the air of a superstar, still as humble as they first came in the entertainment scene. nobody can be tougher than them... not even close... they've been to a very crucial period of their life and this is just a part of it. remember that we're still in 2011... just barely half a year from their comeback. and what a good way to show our support but to be always positive... and i like what you said cat... they don't have this "i deserve this " attitude.let's always look at the bright side... they came back for us... now let's show our unconditional love to them.

hello YUNHO's angels!!!

Guest lovelyunho

Congratulations Yunho and Changmin on Oricon #1 on second day!

Wonder when and where this pic is from?

351883654.jpg

credit: httggall@dcinside (don't know where original pic came from-will credit if known)

lol Yunho is standing there looking so stiff and formal in casual clothes. Kind of reminds me of the way a butler or waiter stands while he's waiting for orders from boss :P

I give up waiting for Avex to upload Superstar on their YT channel..I really don't have too much expectation from Avex as far as Yunho and Min are concerned.

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!! DBSK Hwaiting!!!

Guest lovelyunho

Yunho and Claudia Kiss & Cry~

20110722085116399.jpg

credit: newsen+httggall@dcinside

This performance looks much more "mature" looking. Both of them look great.

Thanks girls for the pics and fanarts :)

Guest yoyo_yoyo

WOW!!! thanks Miyun~ :w00t: this time he was holding Cla more and they will show more of the movement hard~

I can't wait to this Sunday, hope they get good score~ Yundia Hwatting!!!!

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4980/351883654.jpg

his pose so cute :lol:

More pics ~ blush.gif

xsCsa.jpg

9zxTg.jpg

I really enjoy his performance in k&c especially the ep1 michael jackson & the b-boying theme one!! he's awesome but too bad he's always too busy to practice if not he'll be the best star skater there!! even the last few performance with limited time of practice he still amaze me !!

i read in some place that yunho & his partner score no.1 for this performance wonder if it's true? i really hope so!!

Guest yoyo_yoyo

TVXQ’s Yunho and Claudia transform into marionettes for ‘Kiss & Cry’

BDJ9Q.jpg

On the latest recording for SBS’s ‘Kiss & Cry‘, TVXQ’s Yunho and his partner, Claudia, transformed into marionettes for a special ice performance that drew cheers from the audience.

Wearing white masks, the two showed off secure lifts and improved skills. But their audience really went wild over how the pair threw off their masks and ripped off their costumes.

After his performance, Yunho touched viewers by revealing in an interview, “Because I have to fall before my partner falls, I learned how to break falls.”

Singer and panel judgeKim Jang Hoon had nothing but praise for Yunho, stating, “Even from the viewpoint of a man, Yunho’s performance was amazing and impressive.”

SHINee’s Minho had also joined the performance as a puppet master, leading judges to ask, “You’re famous for being an athletic idol. Watching Yunho’s performance, did you ever think of wanting to skate?” Minho wittily replied, “It’s amazing to see Yunho hyung’s stage live, but if I practice…”

Check out the full performance on July 24th at 6:40 PM KST!

Source + Photos: Newsen via Nate

Guest me1me2

from the airport straight at K&C??? aren't you dead tired Yunho?

thanks a lot YO for the stalking pic. :D

i'm still absorbing Superstar... i tend to listen a lil' longer before i can catch the tune... so far i like the choreo. but TYMG is diff., just listen to a short part of the song and it got into me.

Guest thasaranaki

Huggle Tud, we just could not resist not to spazz and drool crazily everytime we saw Yunho's airport pics hehehee, he just looks absolutely gorgeous with his casual styles, no make up and unstyled hair.

Ahhh Yunho and Claudia perf just sooooo awesome, our Yunho totally imporving quite a lotttt in skating, he just looks like a prof skater when he lifted Claudia up and spinned perfectly. And Yunho with kids is always the best thing ever, he just looks like another kid lol.

Gifs From Kiss And Cry

Txt5n.gif

NSBWD.gif

g6OKQ.gif

UuKDn.gif

tvHR6.gif

credit: tumblr

Guest yoyo_yoyo

thanks Tha for those gifs! :lol: I laughed so hard at them go to eat together

these children are very noisy and Yunho like another kid as you said :lol:

Each performance of Yundia make everyone a strong impression, awesome~

Yunho's Gifs Kiss & Cry Ep10

CbF1c.gif

JmD0k.gif

2yyF7.gif

NuTmL.gif

eO2Fs.gif

i3Z9y.gif

HG870.gif

RM5Kv.gif

:wub:

7hXZh.gif

Zll9Z.jpg

drfKz.jpg

TntCV.jpg

:D

Soc1z.jpg

credit: @tumblr + onpic

Guest thasaranaki

110725 The Innocent Question of “Why Doesn’t You Have A Girlfriend?” Left Yunho Breaking Out In Cold Sweat‏

kX06s.gif

TVXQ U-Know Yunho broke out in cold sweat with the innocent questionings from the kids Cha Joon Hwan and Jin Ji Hee, arousing laughters.

On the Kiss & Cry that was broadcasted on the 24th, Yunho abide by his promise of buying Tangsuyuk (sweet and sour pork) for Claudia. At the request of the youngest in the team Cha Joon Hwan and Jin Ji Hee, the four of them went to a Chinese cuisine restaurant.

Facing Cha Joon Hwan’s constant questioning of “Why doesn’t Yunho hyung have a girlfriend? It is not okay for an artiste to not have one~” left Yunho breaking out in sweat and replied, “Hyung would loved to have one too.”, showing his heartfelt feelings.

(T/N: Cha Joon Hwan is the boy who helped to tie YH’s shoes.)

Yunho continued to genuinely say that, “As I have to be performing overseas very often, wouldn’t I be in tense mode due to that person who is waiting for me (to return)? Because if we were to break up, we will be heartbroken and hurt isn’t it?”

To this, Cha Joon Hwan replied simply, “Then why don’t the two of you just go (overseas) together?” It made Yunho laughed out loud, “So it can be done just like that… I shall do what Joon Hwan had suggested,” replying to Cha Joon Hwan’s innocent suggestion.

After that, when Cha Joon Hwan again raised a question of “Do you think Choikang Changmin hyung is handsome or U-Know Yunho hyung?”, Yunho immediately showed his desire to win, saying, “The most important point to this question is that in this life that you have lived, who is the one that is buying Tangsuyuk for you all.” In the end Yunho became the ‘Pretty Boy’ with everyone’s agreement, and he revealed his satisfied smile.

Yunho who broke out in sweats by the questionings from Cha Joon Hwan and Ji Jin Hee, said, “When I’m together with Ji Hee and Joon Hwan, it’s as though I can gained a lot of advantageous strength. We are like friends when we are together.”

In the broadcast that day, Yunho and Claudia performed on a Marionette-themed stage, attracting audiences’ attention.

source: tvreport

credit: loveissammi

trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun

Guest yoyo_yoyo

[Trans] 110725 Kiss & Cry U-Know Yunho: “I’m Worried About Claudia Getting Hurt, Thus I’ve Learnt How To Fall.”

RM5Kv.gif

For his partner Claudia, Yunho even learnt the method to fall. At the 3rd competition on Kiss & Cry broadcasted on the 24th, U-Know Yunho and Claudia displayed their stage with a Marionette theme.

SHINee’s Minho was also present to give his support to this special stage with Yunho and Claudia performing the unique Marionette performance, attracting the judges’ attention. Additionally, the different trials on lifting displayed their improved skills.

Judge Kim Yuna praised, “U-Know Yunho displayed the difficult lift routine thus the steady improvement in his skill can be seen.” U-Know Yunho said, “It was really tough. Because I ever lift up Claudia and after that she fell badly.”

“Thus I wanted it to be different from that time. This time (if Claudia falls) I should fell first, thus I learnt the way to fall. During the practice of falling, I should fall first and then allowing Claudia to drop safely. Because of this, Claudia became confident in me and I gained my self-confidence too.” In order to prevent his partner from getting injured, he learnt the method to fall which made the judges pleased with Yunho’s hardwork.

source: newsway.kr

credit: loveissammi

trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun

Archived