vJ9Bv.jpg

A5NPY.jpg

KK54d.jpg

1qOmM.jpg

lw3Bd.jpg

6YFjO.jpg

rQms7s.jpgtrHgvs.jpgwXYyGs.jpg8bV1as.jpg8a1oCs.jpgqsUHHs.jpgTSNQes.jpg

credit: theking

Staff Diary 120205 — U-know Yunho Over Flowers?!

[TVXQ Official Website Staff Diary 120205]

U-know Yunho Over Flowers?!

Greetings : )

This is TVXQ’s representative.

Tomorrow is the 27th birthday of TVXQ’s leader, U-know Yunho!

[note: Yunho is counted as turning 27 years old in Korea, but if using Western way to calculate, he is turning 26 years old.]

We have received an enormous amount of congratulatory messages to celebrate U-know Yunho’s birthday, February 6th, from the fans. Not only sending the messages, but the fans also have done a lot of great things. To express our appreciation, we would like to post a greeting message at this STAFF DIARY section, which has not been updated for a long long while.

gH9K7.jpg

[note: These are certificates of the fans' donations on behalf of Yunho.]

Really thank you all so much! (^ ^) (_ _)

And!!

If this post just ends here, it would be a bit sad right?^^

So~~ here is the most stylish~ U-know Yunho~!!

reXhs.jpg

LLE3I.jpg

gkvMs.jpg

vp3Xv.jpg

We would like to express our deepest appreciation again to all the fans of TVXQ.

Please continue to share your strong support in the future~! ^0^

Source: TVXQ Official Website, ContinueTVXQ.com

Translated by: CTVXQstaff_irene_kidman @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Distributed by: CTVXQstaff_irene_kidman @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Please Keep All Credits Intact, thanks.

Yunho Received a Phone Call on "Tasty Road" 120204

Yunho received a phone call from one of his good friends, actress/singer Park SooJin (the

driver), and another actress Kim SeongEun on O'live Channel TV program "Tasty Road".

They were asking him whether he knows some newly opened tasty restaurants around. : )

Source: sssosweet@youtube, ContinueTVXQ.com

PLEASE DON'T MODIFY SOURCE

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kwon-gd

To the sexiest man in the hearts of Cassies, Happy Happy Birthday King Yunho!

Cassiopeia's love you for almost 9 years. Keep the faith Birthday boy.

saranghaeyo. 

Guest fOrEvEr.L

fv316.gif

Happy Birth Day to Yunho

Hope all that you do

Turns out happy for you

And all that   you wish

Comes your way,

So each hour will bring

Every wonderful   thing

You could ask of a wonderful day

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Messages to Cassiopeia with Yunho’s Photo 120206

a17t6.jpg

SM has sent a message to Cassiopeia members on Yunho’s birthday with his photo! Yunho is holding a bunny and a Yunnie doll made by a Korean fansite on their hand-made birthday cake (see photos HERE). How cute!

** Happy Birthday Yunho! **

=====

To. Cassiopeia 3rd Generation

Greetings =)

This is TVXQ’s representative!

Today, the cold winter is melted warmly because it is February 6th!

We are sending a cuttie shot of U-Know, who is welcoming his 27th* birthday, exclusively to all the members of the 3rd generation of Cassiopeia!!!

=====

* [note:] Yunho is counted as turning 27 years old in Korea, but if using common/Western way to calculate, he is turning 26 years old.

Spj7V.jpg

Source: yoonhoheaven (1st picture), max_honeydew (2nd picture), ContinueTVXQ.com

Translated by: CTVXQstaff_irene_kidman @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Distributed by: CTVXQstaff_irene_kidman @ ContinueTVXQ.com

More Pic @ Tone Tour 2012

CYrj0.jpg

kH59v.jpg

bcwAe.jpg

9eUWj.jpg

METy5.jpg

hcK7as.jpgqJOjHs.jpgDr9x7s.jpgBMrlos.jpgGR9Bws.jpg

credit: onpic

this is fanmade for Yunho by iranian fans, a friend sent me and asked me to post it. so i'll post it here ^_^

Iranian-yunho-s-birthday-celebration

Guest toomuchsmiling

HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY Jung Yunho!!! aka U-Know~ xD

(or 26th bday in U.S. age lol)

I still love you lots and support you ALLLLLLLLL these years! Since when was it that I first laid my eyes on you..? 2005 or 2006? I forget even now it's been so long :lol: but definitely it was during your Hi Ya Ya and Rising Sun days. :wub:

wishing you all the best in the world and all the love in the world. I support you in everything you do, in whoever you love, and whatever you may do in the future~

~ :) ^___^ :w00t::lol:;)B)

Guest biathanatos

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNG YUNHO!!!!

Oh you are a beautiful man. I wish you could father my children. Not only are your genes amazing, but you are a pretty rad human being as well. Thank you for being so you, and I hope this year is fantastic for you in all departments of your life. You definitely deserve it. Be safe, be healthy, be happy! Happy 27th birthday again my dear!

(I know I'm late in Korea - but it's still Yunho's birthday in my timezone so :P ) jbbf2VlEqEGtYz.jpg

jbowKhzGoo7kSV.jpg

jxCBQCiC2C3bu.jpgjywaknrHEerxb.jpg

jyKYXJx1z98UC.jpg

jbtvD8AkH0hWOw.jpg

Idol Stars That Look Like Real Couples

40719062.jpg

Do you want to know about dating rumors behind Go Ara and U-Know Yunho and Kim Soo Hyun and T-ara’s Ham Eun Jung?

Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News, which is set to air on February 7, at 5 pm, will be unveiling hidden stories among idol stars, centering on 15 star couples who piqued the curiosity of fans with their dating rumors.

Among them, the most attention is being paid to the Go Ara and U-Know Yunho couple. Go Ara recently confided that she was asked out by SM Entertainment artists while appearing on a show. She said that she was pursued by as many as five celebs from the entertainment company - and many believe that one of the five is Yunho.

The production crew will be unveiling the facts that sparked the rumor. The two naturally acted in a kiss scene in the MBC drama No Limit  back in 2009, and vibed as well as a real couple, even cozily posing in the press conference for the drama. The heat and Yunho′s affectionate touch fueled the speculations, and many fans went wild over the rumor.

Another couple that proves where there′s smoke, there′s fire is Kim Soo Hyun and Ham Eun Jung. The two, who were both born in 1988, worked together on KBS’s Dream High.

After the drama wrapped up, they met again as a couple in many photo shoots. During the shoots, the two naturally created an amicable atmosphere as if a lovey-dovey couple. The production crew of Wide Entertainment News will be adding to more curiosity by showing a music video where Kim Soo Hyun excessively tries to protect Eun Jung.

The program will also cover dating rumors surrounding SHINee’s Key and Kara’s Nicole, After School’s Kahi and Teen Top’s Niel, 2PM’s Wooyoung and Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany.

Photo: Kim Byung Kwan & SM Entertainment

Source: enewsworld

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Yunho and fans have a surprise birthday party, “Potato soup, let me buy it for everyone!”

nfxEO.jpg

On Yunho’s Birthday 120206

“Potato soup, let me buy it for everyone!”… Yunho and fans have a surprise birthday party

“Today, it is my treat.”

This day is really a day that is “lucky”, right? Being able to be dine with oppa, from what seemed like a dream, tens of fans gathered on that day, probably having faced a sleepless night in anticipation of it. In an unprecedented event, Yunho and his fans met on the 6th of February, to have a joyous celebration.

At 7pm on the 6th, they met Yunho at a restaurant, and hordes of fans both local and international gathered outside; a simple question returns the answer that today is Yunho’s birthday. Each fan came bearing gifts, sincere and heartfelt, staring right at Yunho who was sitting inside.

At this moment, they heard Yunho’s voice ring out from the inside.

“If you would like to eat, please come in~”

Indeed this is one way to show love to your multitude of fans. Yunho had seen them wait disparagingly outside, and called them from inside to join them for the meal. Who would have thought that Yunho would take such good care of his fans? Each face showed disbelief, but as Yunho looked on, he was beamed at each one of them.

He was far too considerate. Yunho took care of the orders for each of the fans, and while waiting for the food to be served, greeted each fan. When the potato soup reached the table, the fans said in unison “oppa, we will eat well,” before proceeding with their meal. Yunho just kept his pleasant and pleased expression, and watched the fans eat.

When all had had their fill, Yunho left the restaurant with the fans, at there was a chorus of “oppa, we’ve eaten till we were full,” “that was extremely delicious,” “happy birthday,” amongst other cries of gratitude. It was just like a fan meeting, and it was truly a memorable birthday.

Yunho shyly waved his hand in response, and when receiving the fans’ gifts, thanked each one of them, true to his mannerly idol form, and the fans were just as polite. After a reluctant goodbye, Yunho sat in his own car and left.

What style did Yunho have on that day? He was completely un-idol like, wearing a white T-shirt, yellow-lined black coat, and comfortable pants, but he still exuded the same amount of charisma as when he’s on stage, with his newly dyed hair, and he looked put together.

Even the usual disguises were gone, such as the idol’s favorite face mask and hat, and he didn’t seem to mind the looks he got from all around. He did not attempt to cove anything up, but talked directly to his fans. This is probably how Yunho has secured the love of his fans even after all of these years.

For Yunho and Changmin, as TVXQ, in their activities not just within the country but also around the world, they are international stars who receive the love of fans worldwide, but in front of fans, they are like oppas and friends. We hope that they will continue to build these relationships with their fans.

More Pictures click HERE

Source: Dispatch, loveissammi

Translated by: CTVXQstaff_empired @ ContinueTVQ.com

Distributed by: CTVXQstaff_empired @ ContinueTVQ.com

Yunho's Stalk pics @ Thailand ~

acgp1.jpg

qNd3E.jpg

vdhLX.jpg

6TJR4.jpg

s6CEA.jpg

zRST3.jpg

2ZMyP.jpg

Live ToneTour ~

pajlZ.jpg

VntJF.jpg

5Et4w.jpg

GUbZN.jpg

iH4eX.jpg

q3ho5.jpg

1VGSa.jpg

B2y10s.jpgACzSUs.jpgCFzXKs.jpgIRT2Es.jpgRawTAs.jpg5uutCs.jpg

credit: harooyoonho + onpic

Hi YoYo, Our yunho is so cute and dorky and handsome and young. LOL I can go on forever.

Just to make you, girls, jeleous because I'm that evil (Muah ha ha ha ha ha), I'm going to one of the Saitama's concerts. Although it's a blind spot, but who cares! Just listen to their voices and be a part of their red power is enough.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Long time no see Niki onnie :w00t:

*jealous* :tears: so you will be see or at least listen of HFB live perf kyaaaa~ :lol:

120216 Yunho's Pic @ Gimpo ~

eS2aA.jpg

peFew.jpg

oX5bC.jpg

x2NNw.jpg

cDT3l.jpg

OhmJ0.jpg

AlOuZ.jpg

53hxI.jpg

U31NK.jpg

44nhw.jpg

U4bCW.jpg

U4bCWs.jpgm8TVms.jpguX5BGs.jpgE7G3Ts.jpgZx7mqs.jpgnX0dPs.jpgzRJWps.jpg

Live TONE Tour ~

XH66b.jpg

xF9Mv.jpg

d9nQH.jpg

V6Qsz.jpg

g3NIA.jpg

Unseen from Oh Boy! :wub:

36Msf.jpg

credit: chubee + onpic

Hello Cassiopeia^^

We are TVXQROOMMATE Team.

Our website wanna inform you that we have a special tour for "TVXQ live in Tokyo Dome".

We will bring you to visit a lot of special place of 5TVXQ memory.

And a place in 3hrees voice DVD and History in Japan.

If you are interesting to join us , you can send us an E-mail to "Whitebear.bunny@gmail.com".

And we have a ticket of "TVXQ live in Tokyo Dome and Osaka Dome" for sale.

We have a lot of seat start from S seat to Arena seat, and a lot of price available for you.

If you are interesting , please send us an E-mail to "Whitebear.bunny@gmail.com".

Thank you

TVXQROOMMATE Team

Ps. If this post is disturb you , we are apologize.

[videoS] IDOL LOVE SCANDAL COUPLES

Idol Love Scandal 1st – 2AM Seulong & Wonder Girls Sohee

Idol Love Scandal 2nd – Kim Soo Hyun & T-ara Eunjung

Idol Love Scandal 3rd – T-ara Hyomin & Go Young Ok

Idol Love Scandal 4th – Big Bang G-Dragon & Seungri

Idol Love Scandal 5th – Boyfriend Hyunseong & Jeongmin

Idol Love Scandal 6th – 2AM Jinwoon & SNSD Seohyun

Idol Love Scandal 7th – Super Junior Donghae & SNSD Yoona

Idol Love Scandal 8th – SNSD Tiffany & 2PM Wooyoung

Idol Love Scandal 9th – After School Kahi & Teen Top Niel

Idol Love Scandal 10th – Jang Geun Suk & Jang Yun Ju

Idol Love Scandal 11th – Lee Dong Wook & Lee Si Young

Idol Love Scandal 12th – MBLAQ GO & After School Jooyeon

Idol Love Scandal 13th – B2ST Doojoon & 4Minute Gayoon

Idol Love Scandal 14th – SHINee Key & Kara Nicole

Idol Love Scandal 15th – TVXQ Yunho & Go Ara

Hello Cassiopeia^^

We are TVXQROOMMATE Team.

Our website wanna inform you that we have a special tour for "TVXQ live in Tokyo Dome".

We will bring you to visit a lot of special place of 5TVXQ memory.

And a place in 3hrees voice DVD and History in Japan.

If you are interesting to join us , you can send us an E-mail to "Whitebear.bunny@gmail.com".

And we have a ticket of "TVXQ live in Tokyo Dome and Osaka Dome" for sale.

We have a lot of seat start from S seat to Arena seat, and a lot of price available for you.

If you are interesting , please send us an E-mail to "Whitebear.bunny@gmail.com".

Thank you

TVXQROOMMATE Team

Ps. If this post is disturb you , we are apologize.

Guest YUNICA

Time has passed and fans have matured into sensible people that a lot of them wish for Jung Yunho to become happy whoever he may be dating.

we practically grow old mature with him, LOL. i must admit though, given few years back before their 2011 comeback, i think i will be quite sad with the whole YunRa trend. not to the extent of posting anonymous threat mail or whatnot but yeah, maybe just butthurt over Ara. :lol:Ara is so pretty! right now, for me, i wish for nothing but happiness and success to both of them. as long as he is happy, be it with Ara or others, i'm gonna be happy for him too. he deserves to be loved and to love just like everyone else.

Yunho's Fanart

yh-fanart-88.jpg

yh-fanart-94-1.jpg

yh-fanart-96.jpg

yh-fanart-97.jpg

© miyuki, yungall, 2paradise.

Guest YunRa1430270238

Hahah the YunRa effect is so widespread that everyone knows about them! :lol:

I love the fan drawings of Yunho, so talented!

Guest Kiddo214

we practically grow old mature with him, LOL. i must admit though, given few years back before their 2011 comeback, i think i will be quite sad with the whole YunRa trend. not to the extent of posting anonymous threat mail or whatnot but yeah, maybe just butthurt over Ara. :lol:Ara is so pretty! right now, for me, i wish for nothing but happiness and success to both of them. as long as he is happy, be it with Ara or others, i'm gonna be happy for him too. he deserves to be loved and to love just like everyone else.

Granted Yunho fans are supportive of Yunho whoever he may be with Ara or whoever.

Just before, I visited the Bae Seul Gi thread and saw some confrontations from what appears to be between YunRa vs YunGi fans. YunGi or Bae Seul Gi fans were somehow annoyed with all the YunRa news. I understand their sadness when Yunho is not dating Seul Gi like they are hoping. Somehow, they felt like YunRa are rubbing the couple all over their faces.

I am tired of these coupling disputes between fandoms. If they are truly fans of Yunho, which many of them are not, they will be happy for him.

Archived