☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

Guest thasaranaki

I noticed that Yunho always have this big smile on his face whenever he travels overseas, just like when he went to Toronto, L.A, Thailand and Hongkong hehee. Anyway, Have a safe trip bb!!

080611 Yunho At Airport (To Paris)

YjdFp.jpg

rlIei.jpg

xhThq.jpg

jsZdg.jpg

MevBL.jpg

bs6KT.jpg

pKZkB.jpg

credits as tagged+smtown

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thasaranaki

[News] Why does Kim Hyun Joong called Yunho, who is only 4 months older than him, a big brother? “Because he pays for my meals”

3bQa0.jpg

Singer Kim Hyun Joong explained why he calls Yunho, who is 4 months older than him, a big brother.

On June 7, SBS’s Strong Heart provided a lot of fun and entertainment by having a special episode of ‘Strong Heart: King of Kings‘ with interesting talks of extraordinary guests.

The participation of both the leader of TVXQ Yunho and the leader of SS501 Kim Hyun Joong in this particular episode attracted public gaze; they’re well known for their intimate friendship.

Kim Hyun Joong said, “I even slept over big brother Yunho’s place twice.” Yunho gave a good laugh by saying, “Once, I just left the house without waking him up; he had fallen sound asleep.”

Kim Hyun Joong, who calls Yunho a big brother explained, “I have my rules. I treat people who are younger than me, but let older brothers pay for my meal. So I usually call people ‘brothers’ to who are born in the early years, and call people ‘friends’ to who are younger than me.”

Yunho was born in 1886 February 6, Kim Hyun Joong was born in 1886 June 6, and Lee Seung Gi was born in early 1987. Kim Hyun Joong has been calling Yunho as a big brother, and Lee Seung Gi as a friend.

Hence, Kim Hyun Joong explained, “When Seung Gi, brother Yunho and I eat together, big brother Yunho is always the one to pay.” and gave a good laugh.

The casts of this episode were: Yunho of TVQX, Kim Hyun Joong, Jun Ho of 2PM, An Moon Sook, Hong Seok Cheon, Park Jung Ah, Choi Hong Man, Oh Jung Hae, Kwang Hee of ZE:A, Park In Young, and etc.

Source: Nate by Ilnung

Reposted from Korea.com

Shared by http://babyvfan.wordpress.com

Yunho With Others In "Kiss And Cry"

Lol, can you spot our Yunnie?

zhykN.jpg

@ppapppa

Guest yoyo_yoyo

TVXQ arrival at Paris airport 08/06/11

close fancam ;)

[News] TVXQ’s Yunho transforms into John Travolta for Kiss & Cry

vdBLS.jpg

TVXQ’s Yunho transformed into John Travolta for SBS’s “Kiss & Cry”.

Yunho is usually known for his powerful and charismatic dancing, but he has decided to prepare a new look for a fresh entrance in the upcoming competition, which will air on June 12th.

Shamelessly brushing his hair back with an over-sized wide tooth comb was a given, as he went on to flawlessly pull off the cute and serious, yet swagger-filled playboy act. Park Hae Mi, seated on the special judge panel, praised Yunho commenting, “It’s as if I’m seeing John Travolta himself.”

Claudia Mueller, who gained fame as an ‘ulzzang’ figure skater, took the role of Sandy, as she and Yunho showcased their vibrant skills on the ice.

It is said that the mere entry of the ‘visual couple’ of “Kiss & Cry”, Yunho and Claudia, made the audience scream in excitement due to their beauty.

Grabbing the audience’s attention with a glamorous entry, the couple’s performance set the stage on fire with catchy old school music and flashy spins.

Source + Photo: mydaily via Daum

Credit: GONI @ AllKpop

Shared by: hominstyle

[Preview] 110608 Yunho - Kiss & Cry (Ep4)

Guest lovelyunho

YAY!!!! MBC is broadcasting SMTown Concert in Paris on July 2!!!!!!!!

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=100030&newsid=20110610093340172&p=mk

Forgot to add: MBC will be airing only 1 hour of the concert but it's better than nothing...hopefully SME will have a dvd of the full concert.

Pics of Yunho waiting for staff's arrival and to greet them~

317823073.jpg

317827128.jpg

317829182.jpg

pic credits: leshuna+yunhogall@dcinside

I want to be one of the staff...he treats them like family :)

I hope the boys have a good experience in Paris and all the fans have a great time :)

Edit (again-sorry): The boys were rehearsing RISING SUN :w00t: It would be so nice if they sang the whole song.

YAY!!!! MBC is broadcasting SMTown Concert in Paris on July 2!!!!!!!!

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=100030&newsid=20110610093340172&p=mk

Forgot to add: MBC will be airing only 1 hour of the concert but it's better than nothing...hopefully SME will have a dvd of the full concert.

Pics of Yunho waiting for staff's arrival and to greet them~

I want to be one of the staff...he treats them like family :)

I hope the boys have a good experience in Paris and all the fans have a great time :)

Edit (again-sorry): The boys were rehearsing RISING SUN :w00t: It would be so nice if they sang the whole song.

will they air the concert/performances itself or are they doing it docu-style with bts scenes like what they did for SMTown Seoul and LA?

Rising Sun! go go go boys!

i love how he gave the staff warm greetings, such an affectionate person :D

Guest lovelyunho

will they air the concert/performances itself or are they doing it docu-style with bts scenes like what they did for SMTown Seoul and LA?

Rising Sun! go go go boys!

i love how he gave the staff warm greetings, such an affectionate person :D

The article did not say that it will be in documentary format…just said that MBC will edit the concert and show about 1 hour…so I’m guessing (along with the Korean fans) that MBC will be broadcasting at least 1 performance by each group (if they have some bts, even better). Hopefully, they will edit the concert so that each group gets same amount of air time to make it fair but to be honest, I wouldn’t be surprised if they give some groups little more air time than others. Personally, I think we'll get to see more of our boys from the fans' videos than MBC's broadcast :P lol I'm hoping to see Chubee's video of the boys at concert.

Guest lovelyunho

Rehearsal Pics~

smtownliveinparis1.jpg

smtownliveinparis2.jpg

smtownliveinparis3.jpg

smtownliveinparis4.jpg

smtownliveinparis5.jpg

o0600040011281545097.jpg

o0600040011281545099.jpg

pics credit: on the pics

EDIT:

Another Rehearsal Pic...he must have put in hard practice..sweaty but soooo cute :wub:

smtownliveinparis8.jpg

pic credit: on the pic

Guest lovelyunho

THSK new single titled SUPERSTAR!!!

avck79028.jpg

avck79027.jpg

pics credit: tohoshinki website

2011.7.20 on sale</h4>

■CD+DVD【初回限定盤】【通常盤】AVCK-79027/B ¥1,890(税込)

[CD]

1. Superstar

2. I Don’t Know

3. Superstar -Less Vocal-

4. I Don’t Know -Less Vocal-

[DVD]

I Don’t Know -Video Clip-

Off Shot Movie ※初回限定盤のみ収録

【初回限定盤特典】

ジャケットサイズカード封入(6種から1枚ランダムで封入)

オフショットムービー収録

■CD【初回限定盤】【通常盤】AVCK-79028 ¥1,050(税込)

[CD]

1.Superstar

2.I Don’t Know

3.Superstar -Summer Heat Remix- 

4.Superstar -Less Vocal-

5.I Don’t Know -Less Vocal-

【初回限定盤特典】

ジャケットサイズカード封入(6種から1枚ランダムで封入)

豪華12Pブックレット封入

(this is 7and I Holdings edition-will include seibu tvcm+making video and 7net shopping tvcm+making video)

■セブン&アイ盤(数量限定) AVC1-79032/B ¥1,575(税込) <NEW!!>

[CD]

1.Superstar

2.I Don’t Know

[DVD]

そごう・西武「銀のクマの銀カード‐東方神起編‐TVCM」+ making映像

セブンネットショッピング-TVCM + making映像

他 収録予定

※6/20(月)10:01より全国セブン-イレブン店頭にてレジ予約、及び、セブンネットショッピングにて予約受付開始!

※数量限定商品となります。無くなり次第終了となりますのでご了承ください。

※上記予約開始までセブン-イレブン各店頭へのお問合せはお控え下さい。

http://toho-jp.net/info/#110610

+yunhogall@dcinside

The boys are going to do 7Net Shopping CM!!!! Another CM to look forward to :D

Guest yoyo_yoyo

OMG! Miyun ~ those pics from new single so HOT!!! Superstar!! :w00t:

Caps/Gifs from Pepsi Nex CF

khEDz.jpg

7BElw.jpg

QBjof.gif

uxd0v.gif

V6utY.gif

1IU55.gif

Yunho's Caps in Kiss & Cry

yLRdX.jpg

3UfzR.jpg

7MYmQ.jpg

Y8XM3.jpg

0c1Do.jpg

4bnt8.jpg

QfCOL.jpg

kJwcI.jpg

kJwcI.jpg

lf89I.jpg

RR34B.jpg

fq9cn.jpg

uBTq7.jpg

k3q5H.jpg

dnpVa.jpg

yKNeW.jpg

2pdpp.jpg

EKIur.jpg

kU38z.jpg

ELBpH.jpg

T1TrV.jpg

nZPXv.jpg

credit: @tumblr

Guest me1me2

thanks Miyun for your on a roll posts :)

seeing how Yunho hugs staffs really get into me. you can truly feel his sincerity thru that hug... i think it's the short dancer who got the bear hug from him. and Ms. Ok is like a sis the way he touches her head. he's one affectionate guy.

now we'll be looking forward to sooo many things... it's as if Christmas comes early this year... with what with all those goodies and more goodies to unwrap.

hello Yunho's angels!

Guest pippy

hey angels hope you're all well, sorry i haven't posted in a while, i'll try and post more often again^^

here is meet tvxq episode 3, i posted it in homin thread too^^

part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0f8EpYwMf0

part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shLx8ZapnBo&feature=share

thanks to the uploader^^ i'll try and post a longer post tomorrow! Huggles! ^_________^

Guest yoyo_yoyo

^ Hi Pip! welcome back ;) just sharing gifs from vids :lol:

8ODDK.gif

zWbAG.gif

Yunho dancing in strong heart ~

sk8H0.jpg

HQ pics New single!!

XTclK.jpg

8so3j.jpg

I can't wait to see them in SM Paris ~ Hwaiting!! :)

ZV9lZ.jpg

Guest lovelyunho

Yunho Interview Pic After Concert~

20110611085314695941.jpg

credit: on the pic

Doesn't he look soooooooo handsome?!! :wub: He looks happy which makes me happy :D

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!! (Shim Changmin Hwaiting!!)

Guest lovelyunho

Uknow Yunho “Paris Concert Score 80 Points, My Heart Beat Fast”

20110611085314695941.jpg

“For the first concert, I want to give 80 points out of 100. My heart is still beating fast.”

This was DBSK’s Uknow Yunho ‘s answer to the question asking him to rate the ‘SMTown Live World Tour in Paris’ held on the 10th (local time) at Le Zenith de Paris.

At the press conference held after today’s concert, he stated “There is meaning to it because we took the music that we like and advanced it to Europe” and “I feel our goal is to make-up the remaining 20 points.”

He stated, “It’s not just a hot temporary hallyu (wave) but it’s to produce a better result by making up the parts that are lacking by the SM artists together with all the Korean artists” and “My heart is still beating fast because we were able to have a good start.”

Following that, he further added, "It was impressive to see the audience singing along to each team’s songs in Korean” and “I could feel the power of music.”

Also, regarding DBSK facing European fans for the first time, Uknow Yunho answered, “We have firmly held activities in Asia all this time but through this concert, we had a good opportunity to go back to a rookie attitude.”

Meanwhile, the Paris concert sold out in 15 minutes and fans had a demonstration in front of the Louvre which ended in another concert being added on the 11th. It is expected that total of 14,000 European fans will watch the concert.

http://www.mt.co.kr/view/mtview.php?type=1&no=2011061108531469594&outli-nk=1

Another Pic of Press Con After Concert~

20110611092138928171.jpg

credit: on pic

Handsome~

onlyoneuknowcom20110611.jpg

credit: on pic+yunhogall@dcinside

Archived