[variety] Miraculous Victory And Defeat 기승史

Guest silverwingz

tiffany and mc yoo's english conversation was funny.

but it was kinda sad that both teams failed the overall mission and mc yoo was the only person to pass the final mission.

and i would love to try that snow-tubing bowling.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for ep 12 xD ..

just wondering, does any know or have the song thats playing in the background at the end of ep 12 when the mc is jumping on the platform.. .thanks on advance =]

Guest silverwingz

^ i'm not very familiar with Instrumental music... sorry...

but i've done what i could with the song list for episode 12. go to page 7 of this thread to check it out ^^.

anyway... i just finished watching the episode. yeah, the English conversation between MC Yoo and Tiffany was funny.

MC Yoo's flinching face while he was getting ready to get hit by those rounds things was hilarious!

i really felt sorry for those ppl who crashed into the wall badly... especially Shin Jung Hwan. it must've been painful as!

that bowling game looks really fun! i wish i could do it!

i don't get why the females couldn't go on those donut things. they had the boring toboggans instead...

too bad no one was able to pass the last mission. it really was a miracle that MC Yoo was able to do it tho!

he normally makes a fool of himself, as seen in previous episodes! lol...

Guest ChaosAngelz

when was the english convo between tiff and mc yoo?...i couldnt reallyfind it o.O

that was a major crack up epi lolz ^.^

Guest silverwingz

when was the english convo between tiff and mc yoo?...i couldnt reallyfind it o.O

that was a major crack up epi lolz ^.^

i downloaded the LQ version... and it started about 28:19 on my video...

Firstly, MC Yoo shows off some English skills of his... saying, "they-their-then-theirs" (ROFL~)

and then it starts... as so...

MC Yoo: Tiffany... Hi~!

Tiffany: Hi~

MC Yoo: Yes... Where are you going now?

Tiffany: I'm staying here, where are you going?

MC Yoo: OK, I'm going... Fine... (I though he said 'bye' instead of 'fine', but the captions put 'fine')

but this was funny as! MC Yoo, lost as usual... lol... he's still one of my fav. MC's tho ^^

Guest marialolly

Thehe, love Epi 12. :P And your Right, GIRLS NEEDS ALSO USE THE DONUT THINGIE! D; i think it's for safety like when SJH R having a pain. o.o

But or well.. To bad they lost both, exept MC Yoo. :P

Btw, i don't know why KIJ is being unflexible? o.o even he's VERY tall, but unflexible and unhard and tries his best. o.o (exept that he finaly won of pulling thing)

Guest silverwingz

Episode 12 HQ:

Thanks XD

Btw, i don't know why KIJ is being unflexible? o.o even he's VERY tall, but unflexible and unhard and tries his best. o.o (exept that he finaly won of pulling thing)

maybe because he's born like that. lol...

i figured... because he's VERY tall, it makes it harder for him to move around... less agile...

but he always tries his best... but that doesn't work most of the time. ROFL~ but it has good entertainment value!

Guest missinu

^ yes. and they always make fun of him. XD!!!! i can't stand it when he dances coz it's like just ONE block of wood. XD!!!

OMG!! MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!!! ^^. yes yes yes yes yes!! i'll try to catch up on all my lost shows T___________T!!! keke.

and btw, does anyone knows abt encoding?! coz i'm just left with the encoding for the ep 9. =((. when i tried to save it's like 25GB?! WTF?!! i think there's something wrong. nvm i figured it out. and i'm uploading the eng subbed one so i'll post the link here later.

Guest silverwingz

^ yay! congratulations! i love the feeling after all exams are done! can't wait for it! thanks for all the hard work!

the guest list is out!

Episode 13 Guest List

Entertainer Team: Min Kyung Hoon, Sung Eun, Shim Eun Jin, Yoon Jung Soo, Shin Jung Hwan & Yoon Jong Shin

Announcer Team: Yeom Yong Suk, Jung Mi Sun, Kim Il Jung, Kim Ju Hee, Kim Hwan & Park Sun Young

Min Kyung Hoon! I like him.. but he's normally very shy on variety shows. i hope he can show us a different side of him.

In case people don't know who he is, he was one of the members of Buzz (a sort of soft rock group)... i like a lot of their songs.

The way he sings is pretty unique... anyway, he's gone solo (like heaps of people are!)

Shim Eun Jin... haven't seen her in a while! She was a member of Baby VOX and has gone solo.

Sung Eun and Yoon Jung Soo have both been on the show... so we all know who they are.

And the same old announcers are on once again.

Guest missinu

^ lol YES i love the feeling too!! but i always get sick after exams coz all of a sudden all the pressure's gone. lol i dunno but although i like some of buzz's songs, buzz doesn't really leave a good impression on me, ever since i watched them playing the soccer game with suju. and you're welcome. since i'm sooo free for now i guess i'll continue subbing the later episodes and go back to the earlier ones when i've time ^^.

and will anyone do the timing?! i don't mind doing the encoding BUT timing's SOOOOO troublesome and i'm not those kinda person with a lot of patience, so it runs out pretty fast and i'll just get irritated since i've to keep rewinding to get the perfect timing. -________________-.

and it's all LQ for now since i don't want my laptop to die on me. =(( it's running out of space. T_____________T

The return of X-man?

Looks like they're making some changes on the show..

90780548hs5.jpg

pic credits; kkokkosjh

Shin Jung Hwan's team: Jung Mi Sun announcer, Choi Jung Won (ex UN member), Dong Hae, Seo Dan Bi, Park Hyun Bin

Yoon Jong Shin's team: Shoo, Andy, Kang In, Kim Ju Hee and Kim Il Joong announcers

They're wearing hanboks because it's the 설날 special episode.

eta

v I think the change is permanent, until they can find a system that works well.. I wouldn't worry too much since the only apparent change is getting rid of the announcer team.. when X-man first started, it went through a lot of changes in the beginning, trying to find a good setup.

And yes, 설날 means the new year.

Guest silverwingz

^ oooh... it really does look like the return of x-man :unsure:

is that change forever? or just for that special episode?

anyway, i'm liking the guest list! kangin, donghae, andy, park hyun bin <3

by the way... does 설날 mean New Year (Lunar)?

lol YES i love the feeling too!! but i always get sick after exams coz all of a sudden all the pressure's gone. lol i dunno but although i like some of buzz's songs, buzz doesn't really leave a good impression on me, ever since i watched them playing the soccer game with suju. and you're welcome. since i'm sooo free for now i guess i'll continue subbing the later episodes and go back to the earlier ones when i've time ^^.

and will anyone do the timing?! i don't mind doing the encoding BUT timing's SOOOOO troublesome and i'm not those kinda person with a lot of patience, so it runs out pretty fast and i'll just get irritated since i've to keep rewinding to get the perfect timing. -________________-.

and it's all LQ for now since i don't want my laptop to die on me. =(( it's running out of space. T_____________T

i dunno... as group, i don't really have many impressions of them... i just look at their music...

but I've always like Min Kyung Hoon... especially during the early Loveletter days... he was so funny and shy with the girls.

i wish i could help time... but i've got a lot of things to time at the moment...

Hi Five and Unstoppable Marriage... running 2 subbing teams is probably all i can take at the moment. sorry~!

you can always share the softsubs. no encoding required...

and it's much easier and more convenient for ppl like me, who have already downloaded the episodes.

you also won't have to upload a large file either... softsubs (in .srt format) are quick and easy to upload.

but it's up to you. THANKS~

perhaps i can help once in while...

u r subbing this? do u wan me to send u the softsubs for 1 episode i did in the past to speed up for u, it needs a bit of QC and its ready to be released!

^ lol YES i love the feeling too!! but i always get sick after exams coz all of a sudden all the pressure's gone. lol i dunno but although i like some of buzz's songs, buzz doesn't really leave a good impression on me, ever since i watched them playing the soccer game with suju. and you're welcome. since i'm sooo free for now i guess i'll continue subbing the later episodes and go back to the earlier ones when i've time ^^.

the return of Xman or something similar with MC Yoo is VERY WELCOME!!!! sorely needed!!!

Guest marialolly

Yaaaaay~ DongHae and Kang In will be on the show! I think it's from C-NewYears for becoming a RAT! =D

And your right. o.o it will almost becoming Return of the X-man, but i'm glad that KIJ is STILL there! =D

Archived