[variety] Miraculous Victory And Defeat 기승史

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverwingz

huh! last episode ?

who were the guests? anyway, i'll check it out.

yep... last episode... MC Yoo, Shin Jung Hwan, Yoon Jong Shin, Park Hyun Bin & Kim Joo Hee were there...

but they showed highlights from all the episodes... so a bit of everyone (well, most ppl) appeared. :sweatingbullets:

wow. i was really surprised when i watched the finale. i was disappointed that they didn't show any clips from the earlier episodes.

when i saw "highlight" episode, i was looking forward to seeing some of the funny dancing moments (especially from mc yoo and sjh) from episodes 3 - 9.

Guest silverwingz

^ yeah i know! i expected highlights from ALL the episodes, but they only showed stuff from the Word Game... >__>

the only amusing part was the punishments highlights...

especially when Park Hyun Bin got splashed with water while holding MC Yoo. hehe...

the poor guy was only trying to help, but got splashed in the process... and the many faces of Jack Sparrow was ok too. ^^

Guest silverwingz

^ and that completes the first post! couldn't have done it without you~

big thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread and made comments.

see you around the other threads! hopefully the thread of the show replacing this one! xD

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks for the link. did you guys see the previous episode of Star Golden Bell? he was quite a riot in that episode!

oh, and Park Hyun Bin has his own thread in the korean music section too ^^;;

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Woww~ Thank you very much for U sharing

So funny ^^

I want to know they taking about very much even if I don't understand but I so fun and happy very much

• 4 months later...
Guest icetubig21

Too bad almost all the subbed videos on yt have been deleted.

I was hoping I can watch all episodes with Yoona in it. :(

• 1 month later...
Guest danchoo

Thank you so much for all clip. I try hard to find it, and finally get it from you. Thank you for all your kindness and your sharing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest joonghyefighting

Thank you for sharing..I really wanted to watch SS501 episode but only saw the chinese sub on youtube.

anybody know the site that i can watch the episode in Eng sub...please tell me^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lolsuzie

i think there should be a project to sub all these episodes

...this show was so epic fail :D<3

man i miss this so so so much!

...i'll look into the future to get this whole show subbed somehow........ (and not on youtube)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kn1ghtrydr

What's up,

Sorry to bring such an old thread back but I was wondering if anyone could tell me the song Tiffany was dancing too (episode 11 or 12 I believe?) before she tried to jump over the snow man. She also touched that guy while she was dancing and he collapsed haha. I tried listening to all the songs listed for those episodes in the song list but they weren't the ones (although I could not find any songs by the artist Cool anywhere!). Here's a yt link to the song I'm hoping to find!

Thanks,

Jay

• 2 weeks later...

Archived