Inuyasha - One Of The Hottest Manga From Japan!

Guest wickylb

Guest baobao520

Inuyasha - One of the hottest manga from Japan!!!

Hi, my friends! R u looking for some interesting manga? I would like to introduce this one to you - Inuyasha, it's really worth for reading!!!

Kagome is a modern Japanese high school girl. Never the type to believe in myths and legends, her world view dramatically changes when, one day, she's pulled out of her own time and into another! There, in Japan's ancient past, Kagome discovers more than a few of those dusty old legends are true, and that her destiny is linked to one legendary creature in particular--the dog-like half-demon called Inuyasha! That same trick of fate also ties them both to the Shikon Jewel, or "Jewel of Four Souls." But demons beware...the smallest shard of the Shikon Jewel can give the user unimaginable power.

1Inuyasha.jpg

I'm sure you will love it as its lovely roles and interesting scenes. The link below is free for downloading.

Click here http://manga.yuedu365.com/bookinfo/5989

Notice:

You need download thee-Read and install it before you download this manga.

BUT before you install this file, I strongly recommend to scan the VIRUS firstly.

Wish you could enjoy and love this manga I carefully chose and shared with you!!!!!

I think you've got the wrong section.

But nice pictures..

EDIT:// Why am I above the OP?

EDITx2:// I think Inuyasha's hot, but you didn't draw Inuyasha.

Archived