Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

February 17, 2014
Kim So Yeon, Smiles happily with the Gifts She Got from Fans
Source: STARN News
2ufyni6vwsli70ea6g5p4vf6qqaoq73h.jpg
[by Sunghee Park] Actress Kim So Yeon smiles beautifully because of the love from fans. 
On February 13, Fans of Kim So Yeon delivered the coffee car to shooting site of tvN drama ‘I Need Romance 3.’ It is said that Kim So Yeon was so impressed that she didn’t know what to do when she found her fans. 
Throughout the official facebook page of Kim So Yeon’s Entertainment Company, pictures that show the Kim So Yeon’s appreciation about fans’ gifts. In the released picture, Kim So Yeon is looking happy holding the balloons in front of the coffee car. 
Inside the tvN drama ‘I Need Romance 3,’ Kim So Yeon has been acting as a main character Shin Joo Yeon, appealing various feelings from innocent to picky.  
Meanwhile, tvN drama ‘I Need Romance’ is about real and honest dating story that includes the detailed emotion, sensual screen effect, based on the background of home shopping company. The drama is being released on every Monday and Tuesday at 9:40PM.(photo by Namooactors official facebook page)

February 18, 2014
Nam Goong Min Confesses Feelings For Kim So Yeon
By Staff Writer | KDramaStars.com
nam-goong-min-confesses-feelings-for-kim
(Photo : tvN)
"I Need a Romance" Nam Goong Min confessed his feelings for Kim So yeon.
On the episode of tvN Monday/Tuesday drama "I Need a Romance 3" broadcast on February 18th, Shin Joo Yeon (played by Kim So Yeon) was hurt by Kang Tae Yoon (played by Nam Goong Min) at a company party and drank by herself.
On this day, Kang Tae Yoon came to the pub and talked about his feelings for Shin Joo Yeon. Kang Tae Yoon said, "You're great as a senior in the company but you're not very charismatic as a man. I feel unfortunate."
At this, Shin Joo Yeon said, "Then talk about it. Do you even like me?" and asked.  Kang Tae Yoon said, "I like her.  I like her because she makes me comfortable.  I don't have to be nervous and I can relax.  I get nervous when I see her laugh" and made Shin Joo Yeon smile.

February 24, 2014
Sung Joon-Kim So Yeon, Hugging Picture 'Perfect Couple'
By Staff Writer KpopStarz.com
sung-joon-kim-so-yeon-hugging-picture.jp
Actor Sung Joon revealed a picture of him hugging Kim So Yeon. (Photo : twitter)
 Actor Sung Joon revealed a picture of him hugging Kim So Yeon.
Today, Sung Joon posted on his Twitter, "Romance" along with a picture.
In the picture, Sung Joon was hugging Kim So Yeon from the back, posing for the camera.Internet users who saw this commented, "They have to end up together," "They must've gotten a lot closer," etc.
The two are currently coming out in tvN drama "I Need Romance 3".
Photo Credit: Sung Joon Twitter

February 26, 2014
'I Need a Romance 3" Kim So Yeon Breaks Up With Nam Goong Min
By Staff Writer KDramaStars.com
"I Need a Romance 3" Kim So Yeon said to Nam Goong Min that she wanted to break up.
On the episode of tvN Monday/Tuesday drama "I need a romance 3" broadcast on February 25th, Shin Joo Yeon (played by Kim So Yeon) realized how she felt after Joo Wan (played by Sung Joon) left.
On this day, Shin Joo Yeon said, "Everything is clear now.  Without a promise to return or where to go, Wan left" as she showed tears.
Afterwards, Shin Joo Yeon went to Kang Tae Yoon (played by Nam Goong Min)'s house and said, "I have something to say."  Shin Joo Yeon said, "I know there's no one that's irreplaceable but I'll believe it.  I'll believe it and love someone like that" and declared her goodbye.

I can`t believe we have only two episodes left and just five days until we`ll say goodbye to INR3. Oh, I want another project for So Yeon this year. [-O<

I am very happy that she did I Need Romance 3. I will miss her on screen. She rocks!
:x

So do I, @larus So sad just 2 episode left. INR3 is one my favorite Sso’s drama. Even though the second half not juicy as much as first half and quite hard to understand writernim idea in some point. Anyway, I still enjoy with our girl performance as well as heartwarming relations of Joo Yeon's team. Hope we will see more romance moment of our OTP. I've never thought Sso and Sung Jun can create awesome chemistry with each other this much  :x

These scenes made my eyes full with tear. Our girl always solid in suffering expression. I think it's quite long she has faded of pure melodrama. That's sound good if she'll play melodrama once again. Is it too fast for request her new project right now? :)

i.need.romance.3.e14.140225.hdtv.x264.720p-ipop.avi_001324124.jpgi.need.romance.3.e14.140225.hdtv.x264.720p-ipop.avi_002678778.jpg

minkie_p said:

So do I, @larus So sad just 2 episode left. INR3 is one my favorite Sso’s drama. Even though the second half not juicy as much as first half and quite hard to understand writernim idea in some point. Anyway, I still enjoy with our girl performance as well as heartwarming relations of Joo Yeon's team. Hope we will see more romance moment of our OTP. I've never thought Sso and Sung Jun can create awesome chemistry with each other this much  :

Our girl updated M2D pic after finished INR3 E15
KSY me2day update 2014.03.04, 12:49 AM (KST) 
로필3…촬영끝!주연팀치맥한잔*
Romance 3...shooting over! Joo Yeon team have a cup of cheer*

Little Giraffe so cute!~  :x
kimso1102_2931982016807677571.jpgsource : http://me2day.net/kimso1102translations : https://www.facebook.com/kimsoyeon.ssofan

March 4, 2014
"I Need a Romance 3" Ending On March 4th
By Staff Writer KDramaStars.com
i-need-a-romance-3-ending-on-march-4th.j
(Photo : tvN)
"I Need a Romance 3"s final episode was aired on March 4th.
"I Need a Romance 3" ended at 9:40PM.  On this episode, Shin Joo Yeon (played by Kim So Yeon) was honest about her feelings and showed sides that he hadn't shown before.
Until now, Shin Joo Yeon was a person that was far from a sweet romance.  However, because of Joo Wan (played by Sung Joon), she changed gradually and opened her heart.  In the past episode, she confessed her love and spent the night together.
The staff added expectation to the last episode saying, "Because of Sung Joon, Kim So Yeon's perception changed 180 degrees and it will trigger a romance perfectly."
Meanwhile, "I Need a Romance 3" is a story about romance that any woman can empathize with showing detailed emotions and senses as well as beautiful scenery that was loved by viewers.

March 5, 2014
"I Need a Romance" Kim So Yeon Smitten With Sung Joon
By Staff Writer | KDramaStars.com

i-need-a-romance-kim-so-yeon-smitten-wit

"I Need a Romance 3" Kim So Yeon really fell for Sung Joon.
On the 16th episode of tvN "I Need a Romance 3" (script Jung Hyun Jung, director Jang Young Woo) broadcast on March 4th, Shin Joo Yeon (played by Kim So Yeon) looked into each and every side of Joo Wan (played by Sung Joon) and was smitten.
On this day, Shin Joo Yeon, Lee Min Jung (played by Park Hyo Joo), Jung Hee Jae (played by Yoon Seung Ah) all gathered and talked about "men's sexiness."  They talked about a lot of things like neckline, the way they are when backing up a car, skinny fingers, deep and sexy voices, and muscles.
Afterwards, Shin Joo Yeon got into the car with Joo Wan and saw every side as she was smitten.  She realized that he was sexy from head to toe and looked at him with love.
Joo Yeon finally realized her feelings for Joo Wan and started to feel jealous and unstable.

Congratulation to So Yeon for her role in I Need romance 3. It was a good role for her. After her relaxation time that is need it I hope she will have good scripts to choose. I know that I am gready but I really want another project this year. A drama or movie.

My favorite picture from All For You Spring 2014 collection. WOW time flies quickly. It is spring and our Dr Champ couple are together again for a new photoshot.

1896970_819570191393045_1458412605_n.jpg

:x

March 7, 2014
Kim So Yeon’s Refined Fashion Style Becomes An Issue
Source: BNTNewsitya64mb55fhh0vhmvkvubyoydy4rfj1.jpg                [by Sunghee Park] Kim So Yeon’s feminine look from the 16th episode of tvN drama ‘I Need Romance 3’ has been captivating viewers’ eyes.
In the series, Kim So Yeon appeared as cold but attractive career woman ‘Shin Joo Yeon.’ In each episode of the drama, she had been showing various office looks and comfortable lounge wears. 
In a recent episode, she created urban, elegant look that beautifully outlines her slim body. She matched a uniquely designed mint color blouse and A-line blue skirt, completing her fashionable look. Moreover, Kim made her style more womanly with the red lipstick.
Meanwhile, tvN drama ‘I Need Romance 3’ is based on a true story of CJ O’Shopping’s online multi-brand shop ‘Celeb Shop.’ (photo by tvN drama ‘I Need Romance 3’ capture)