[drama 2008] Who Are You? 누구세요

Guest yeohweping

I'm still thinking theres gonna be a "2 years later" ending... i mean Young In still needs to grow up... but who knows? Who can add that to their "cheesey ending?" Thanks for all the translations and spoilers!! I'm just getting even more excited for tomorrow morning to wake up to even MORE spoilers :lol: I don't think I can sleep early tonight o.o

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*waves to all* i'm gonna head off to bed in a few min so i can get up and make coffee so i am alert and can type coherent sentences...otherwise nobody will understand my summary/outline LOL

*puts tweezer fort in safe place and hugs the yellow sweatshirt before settling down in WAY ward*

Guest berkeleygal

you guys are ALL AWESOME!

thanks to YOU GUYS....

subs should be out shortly (shhhhh! don't tell!)

lol...YES!!! With s2 is great!! (Thanks!!, secretly)

Guest kyelin

thanks WITH S2 for the subs!!![/b]

btw, how can i open the subs?

i've already downloaded but unfortunately can't open it, really sorry for my stupidness

*i'm tarzan's friend, just came out from the jungle .. :sweatingbullets:

@luv : i love ur pics too

they're so cute together, i mean seng hyo and young in ...

Guest snoopyvkd

thanks WITH S2 for the subs!!![/b]

btw, how can i open the subs?

i've already downloaded but unfortunately can't open it, really sorry for my stupidness

*i'm tarzan's friend, just came out from the jungle .. :sweatingbullets:

@luv : i love ur pics too

they're so cute together, i mean seng hyo and young in ...

check out this page, all is explained

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_59952.htm

Guest pokute1

Does anyone know the version they did of "Who are you" By winterplay during episode 10, where Seung Hyo carries young ae on his back? I haven't seen it anywhere and I'm dieing to get that version.

Hello, does anyone know the answer to this? I'm also looking for that version of the song. It starts in ep 10 at 36:39 when he's holding her aching feet

Guest def201

ahahaha love your last line haha i'll join you =D

Are you by any chance a Supernatural fan? :)

my imaginary ending will be ordinary but hope tt u wont

SH got injured because maybe he wants to save YI or someone like his half brother.

SH finds himself at the beach where he sees the reaper and IG.

the reaper told SH tt he has two choices.

1. return to your body

2. give up his body to IG

and the reaper added tt it s over 49 days so if SH doesn't give up his body to IG IG will hav to follow him.

SH looks at IG thkg wat to choose

at the hospital YI and Ya stay beside SH whose condition still not stable then YI said smilinng "I thought you like cleanliness alot. you havent bath for 2 days. So get up now you dirty lazy pig!"

YA see YI like tt she patted YI 's head and hug her buuut this time YI didnt push YA away instead she hug Ya BACK and finally cries out.

when YA saw SH's eyes slowly open, she quickly told YI and YI quickly move towards SH and grab his hand.

YI ask if he is okay. SH just smiled to her then YA sees SH And asks "Are you IG."

YI remembered tt SH could be her dad soshe move abit back but still grabing SH's hand and ask "Who are you?" not knowing wat answer she really wants.

SH mumbling something in his mouth whch make YI moves her head closer to his to hear wat he say. When Yi 's face is very close, SH moves up his head and kiss YI 's lip and said, smiling cheekily "So now who do you think i am?"

YI cries but also smiles and SH wipes off her tears and said "Cry baby. How can i marry A cry baby?"

YI pull SH 's nose and said "Say that again!"

YA saw SH and YI so happy she feel happy but sad at the same time as IG s gone.

Just as YA is leaving the room SH call her and said "IG want to say somethg to you. he want you to convert your love for him to YI and look after her for him. and he want you to handle his paintings, lastly he says tt he loves you but dont want you to be alone the rest of her life."

YA cries a little and said Smiling ''thank you.'' then leave the room.

Sh look at YI who is sad abt her dad. SH touch her face and sAid " Your dad also has a msg for you. He want his daughter to be thwe happiest person in the world. so he send me back to you?"

YI smiled after hearing this.

outside the room IG smiles when he sees Yi smiles happily. and follow the reaper away.

That's a great ending! :)

Wow, I woke up today to find subs for episode 11. Thanks WITH S2, you guys are the best!

I wish I could watch it now but I have to get ready for work *sigh*

Guest zaizai_f4_only

yey wat i've been waiting its finally out xDD

thanks so much s2 subbing squad xD UR D BEST :)

im so gonna love this ep ^_^

yey ep 12 out 2nite ryt :)

Guest pickles

OMG! That ending was sooooooo cheesy. Hahah! I hope they give us a happy and sweet ending too! :D

And thank you sooooo much WITHS2! I really didn't expect the subs to be out so fast! You guys rock! :D

*squeals and runs around WAY ward with glee*

AHHH SUBS!!!! What a wonderful thing to wake up to!! I know what I'll be doing tonight now ROFL

WITHS2!!! *glomps and showers with DECANTED wine*

THANKS SO VERY MUCH!!!!!

*special hug for Candy* You're very welcome!! :)

ellasam81, what a cute ending you created!!

okies..am all set to watch ep 12....see you all on the other side with my outline!

Guest ganGaN

kyaaa epi 11 was really good..it got me all teary-eyed and i love that

young in took initiative and confessed in the end of the epi..

but i think her jealusy on the ahjumma is a bit childish and immature xD

Guest icefire15

Thank you for subtitle of Ep.11. (It's very fast)!!!

In Ep.11 SH and YI are very nice and touching.

I like SH and YI in Who Are You? so much!!!! :rolleyes:

My rough outline/summary for episode 12..as always, please take with a grain of salt!

- we start out at the end of episode 11 at the part where YI says, "I want to stay by your side instead of your turtles.." SH reaches to wipe her tears away...then drops his hand really fast...and says..."Hey you..." etc in a brusque voice..then starts stammering...then IG yells at SH...then SH says something to YI....says get in the car to YA...

- scene in car...YI is sitting in the front, IG is in the backseat with YA...IG is 'talking' to YI..and I think warning her about SH (not sure about this)...SH looks in the rearview mirror at IG, but YA thinks she's looking at her...SH denies it and then a convo starts between SH and YI...after which SH raises his voice at YI again..then IG talks to SH in the backseat...SH starts slightly smiling (*giggles*)...IG keeps talking and then SH smiles outright...and then starts laughing to himself...YI notices and asks why...then YA asks....SH just keeps laughing (ROFLMAO)

- at the orphanage, cute kids are playing soccer...>.< then we see Ha Joong (aka SH's half bro) dressed up in a business suit with glasses....he shows an ID of some sort..it looks like he's there as an inspector (? again, not sure)...the lady is taking him around the orphanage and he's marking things down on a clipboard..then lady leads him to *gasp* the big room where the paintings are hidden (WAE?!)...HJ starts looking around..then notices something...goes over to the area where the paintings are hidden and starts snooping around..camera pans to the wall behind it where the paintings are hidden

- shows SH's car approaching the orphanage

- back to HJ...who leans against the wall...and discovers that its not stable and knocks on it...learning that its hollow behind...

- SH, YI and co arrive at the orphanage...YA gets out first..opens trunk...says something..then IG talks to her..

- YI and SH are in the car still...sittting in silence...SH looks out and notices kids playing soccer..YI says something...convo starts between them...YI requests that he say in his brusque ton, 'Hey Son Young In...etc" just one more time b/c she really likes it and then SH ignores the request and just gets out of the car..

- HJ starts to leave, but then stops dead noticing SH...YI is unloading the car while SH is just standing there (pabo SH)..then SH looks over and notices HJ...the lady comes back out and HJ inquires after him...then leaves...pans back to SH who looks at him suspiciously...then starts to walk towards the orphanage...but stops, thinking back to his father's (I think) words..IG standing next to him

- JH on cell phone with HJ who is telling JH that he's found them...JH is really happy....then his face drops after hearing HJ tell him that SH and YI are at the orphanage...we pan back to the HJ walking and leaving the orphanage..he yells at JH...who gives him instructions..

- YI is walking and then sees kids playing soccer...and SH (most likely SH/IG) playing soccer and picking up and playing with the kids...starts to smile..then realizes that he's playing and is shocked.. YA comes around the corner..and they have a convo..in which she says that its prolly IG in SH (I think)...pans back to SH who is still playing soccer..

- then YI holding clothes..and then clearing her voice, before summoning up the courage to walk thtrough the door...where SH/IG is giving a kid a bath and joking around with the kid..and asks the kid what he wants most in the world (I think) to which the boy replies, a father..which makes SH/IG stop...YI is meanwhile watching in silence..then flashes back to their convo under the cherry blossoms...then to the convo by the car where SH insists she wipes her hand with wet tissues before getting in...then to the convo at her apt where SH says that he can see her dad and talk to him...

- YI then walks out...YA who is hanging up sheets notices her and walks over..to which YI is standing there..in a complete state of shock...convo between them...YA starts to get a bit hysterical...YI is trying not to cry...YI runs back into the orphanage looking for SH/IG..who she finds taking a nap with the boys surrounding him (awww)..then YI comes over to kneel beside SH and watches him sleep...and whispers and asks if he's really her dad...SH then turns his head in his sleep and YI runs out...camera changes...then SH wakes up to find himself surrrounded by boys (ROFL)..he tries to get up, but the one boy (the one he gave a bath to) just hugs him..and so SH puts his arm around him and lays back down thinking.... (awwww)

- SH flashes back to his childhoodoutside where a nun is talking to kids..who are standing with their hands out...pans to a different nun praying..and then a little kid behind her to drops to his knees and prays too...then nun stops to talk to him...he replies...and then breaks down crying (wahhhh *sniff*)

- back to SH who's still laying thinking...with a tear running down his face and then he looks to the little boy in his arms...

- JH talking to HJ...then HJ running stealthily over to SH's car..and gets in..snooping around...he opens the glovebox and then sees his father's papers...the ones SH was looking at yesterday..

- inside the orphanage, SH is talking to IG's friend...

- JH who is gripping his phone and says Cha Seung Hyo..then Ha Young knocks and brings him a portfolio..with her resignation letter inside...convo between them...HY starts to leave..then JH stops her by mentioning something about IG's paintings...convo between them..

- back at orphanage, IG's friend is talking to YI in his office...tears start to run down YI's cheeks...across from her, IG is looking at her crying..

- pans to room with kids playing..SH peeks in...boy waves at SH...who waves back..then pops back out and turns to see YI leaving down the hallway...

- YI is now walking up to the little room where the paintings are hidden behind the wall..she stops, staring at thewall...voiceover of IG's friend...she breaks down crying and says "dad, I miss you..." SH walks in to see her crouched down crying.. (their song starts playing) SH walks up to YI who hears and looks up at him..he then reaches down to help her up, YI asks him if he's her father..SH replies the brusque tone of voice and with the phrase that she wanted him to say earlier...YI says something..she turns to walk away, but SH gently grabs her arm to stop her and then says something....camera moves backwards to show SH & YI...SH drops his arm..

- at YI and YD's apt...YD is drawing at the desk...YI is sitting on her bed and JS is talking to her..YD breaks in saying he's trying to draw here, at which both girls just look at him LOL and then he's like, continue with your convo...cute exchange between YD and JS...camera pans to YI who then leaves...JS can't get her wheelchair to work, so YD picks her up and puts her on the bed while he takes a look...convo between them..

- YI sitting outside on the swing thinking...flashes back to the orphanage...SH and YI are talking by the wall..back to YI thinking on the swing...

- SH talking to IG's friend with the police inspector next to him..IG is in the background.. they show a pic of the gangsters...SH flashes back to where he had 'beaten up' the gangsters outside of YI's old house...

- JH and gangsters at a pool hall...JH just drops an envelope full of money on the table...JH then leaves...HJ walks out after him raising his voice...heated convo between them..

- SH in his office...Lawyer Yoon comes in...convo between them...then they leave...IG is still in the room...

- SH and Yoon enter the boardroom..where we see a few empty chairs...meeting starts...the various people start reporting things...SH starts raising his voice and yelling at them then he gets up and leaves...

- comes back to his office where IG is still sitting...convo between them...SH walks over to his desk...to see a big white envelope...and opens it to find, the results of the DNA test...which comes out positive....SH is in shock and sits down..with a tear in his eye and says something..

- YI is outside of U gallery

- inside U gallery, JH, HY and JH's mom in his office...HY and JH's mom start politely arguing again...JH finally butts his head into the convo..

-JH walks out to patio...where he looks down to see YI standing at the waters edge...then he goes down..convo between them..

- SH in the backseat of his car...they stop in front of the boxing place (where SH's father is), a brief convo between him and Driver Pi..Pi then goes inside...and IG says something to SH

- SH's dad inside...HJ walks in...convo between them...HJ confronts his dad about SH and asks him who SH is...the dad finally says that SH is HJ's older brother...HJ is in disbelief...

- SH walking in and up the stairs...stops for a min and looks up to the room...HJ's mom is walking up and then reprimands SH for blocking the stairs...SH then moves aside...after which he turns around to leave...HJ comes running down and knocks into SH...they look at each other...SH flashes back to that night when HJ comes up to ask him for a light for his ciggarette..scene goes back to SH looking at HJ

EPISODE ENDS..

NO PREVIEW :(

Archived