[drama 2008] Who Are You? 누구세요

Guest yeohweping

Guest hnitao

Anyone posted it?

Untitled-1copy.jpg

They finally HUG!!!! Hope it is not from SH/IG, but SH himself!!! Oh my goodness, I cant wait to see the ep on Wed!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok those shots are making me hold my breath till wed but is that all?

a hug this week, so we'll have to wait till next week for the kiss???

PS: i've said this b4 and i'll say it again, i luv YKS' long fingers!

my mum says smart guys have long fingers haha!

Kristy!! IT IS like Christmas everytime you come to this thread!! Thanks so much for the preview!!

:( oh no!! My thoughts and prayers go out to the Headmaster...

*chokes on coffee* hnitao...WHERE'D YOU GET THOSE CAPS?!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

*runs around WAY ward hyperventilating like mad*

THEY HUG THEY HUG SH & YI HUG AHHHHHHHH YAY!!!!!!!!!!

ok i couldn't wait so i googled it.....

Forest mini-series, "Who are you?" 14 times = WHO ARE YOU? Episode 14

Broadcast Date: April 23, 2008 21:55-23:05

Win jaeha hyo (ilgeon) to be worried about this youngin motmattanghago, jaeha say that the first seunghyoga a youngin. In the coming days after the convenience store holding the umbrella of the upcoming youngin seunghyoreul deliberately looking cold, we just offered seunghyoneun car hit a youngin geonnenda umbrella. Slowly walking to the car after writing a youngin seunghyoneun umbrella ttaragamyeo smile.

Seunghyoui his first love is a youngin yongdeok surprise of surprises at the end, I was wondering what the youngin seunghyoege call. Leon for the movie we are talking about a happy ending youngin asked, and hang up before the youngin kkyeoanneunda to look closer seunghyoneun youngin. A half-brother named jaeha hojungyi seunghyoui chose to take advantage of the situation like eating, ilgeon picture of a plan to move ahead. It paints a picture of a youngin seunghyoneun ilgeon youngin's hand and tell them safely. Says.

any korean translator in the house or can someone attempt to decipher this quickly?

Guest Pyoungsang

would someone please translate the preview. thank you

Here you go and I promise that my translation is better than Google's!: (WARNING SPOILERS)

수목 미니시리즈「누구세요?」14회

방송일자 : 2008년 04월 23일 21시 55분 ~ 23시 05분

승 효(일건)는 재하를 걱정하는 영인이 못마땅하고, 재하는 영인에게 승효가 별로라고 말하고는 먼저 간다. 일 끝나고 편의점에서 나오던 영인은 우산을 들고 다가오는 승효를 일부러 차갑게 쳐다보고, 승효는 차에 안타겠다며 그냥 가는 영인에게 우산을 건넨다. 승효는 우산 쓰고 걸어가는 영인의 뒤를 차로 천천히 따라가며 미소 짓는다.

Wed-Thurs. mini-series [Who Are You] episode 14

Broadcast date" 2008, April 23, 21:55 – 23;04

Seung Hyo (Il Gun) is not happy that Young In is worried about Jae Ha, Jae Ha tells Young In that Seung Hyo isn't all that and leaves first. As Young In leaves convenient store after work, Seung Hyo approaches her holding an umbrella but Young In purposefully give him a cold look and Seung Hyo hands over his umbrella to Young In who refuses to ride in his car. As Seung Hyo follows Young In, who's walking holding his umbrella, slowly in his car, he smiles.

영인은 승효의 첫사랑이 자신이라는 용덕의 말에 깜짝 놀라고, 고민하던 영인은 승효에게 전화 건다. 영화 레옹에 대해 얘기하던 영인은 우리는 해피엔딩 하자고 하고, 전화를 끊은 영인 앞에 다가간 승효는 영인을 꼭 껴안는다. 재하는 호중이 승효의 이복동생이라는 상황을 이용하기로 마음먹고, 일건의 그림을 옮길 계획을 추진한다. 승효는 영인에게 일건의 그림을 꼭 무사히 영인의 손에 전해주겠다 말한다.

Young In is shocked at Yong Duk's words that she's Seung Hyo's first love and she who had been agonizing phones Seung Hyo. While talking about movie Leon (The Professional in US), Young In tells him that they should have a happy ending and Seung Hyo approaches Young In, who ended the phone call, to embraced her firmly. Jae Ha wants to use the fact that Ho Joong is Seung Hyo's half-brother and is promoting a plan to move Il Gun's pictures. Seung Hyo tells Young In that he will make sure to give her Il Gun's pictures safely.

Guest ~XoX~

Thank you soooo much hnitao for those amazing caps!

I really can't wait for the next episode now... Now more than ever, if that's even possible. :sweatingbullets:

It looks like SH will be running in the rain to hug YI, since she seems pretty dry. Nonetheless, I just can't wait to see how the whole scene will play out. And let's just hope that we will have a KISS!

Guest Pyoungsang

ooohhhhH! thanks a million, Pyoungsang!

so the

hug

is on thurs not wed!!! aish!

now we have to wait till next week if there's any

kiss

at all!

No, no, the HUG is still on Wednesday as the preview is only for EP 14, which will air on Wednesday ... have no fear ... so you'll get your HUG on Wednesday and maybe a KISS on Thursday if they feel generous!!

Guest myphim

Wow! Thank you Pyuongsang for the preview translation. It seems a lot will happen this week. Since SH 'hug' her, does that mean he finally accept their relationship? I wonder if SH will ever tell YI about her father possessing him for 3 hours of every day?

Guest hediyung

I'm so happy right n.o.w :D

OMG

Finally they hug in the rain

Oh

I can't stand wating for ep 14

hu hu hu

SH ♥ YI

Thanks for this pic

Guest ~XoX~

Thank you so much Pyoungsang for the awesome translations!

It seems like this week's episodes seem to focus more on SH and YI.

All I can say to that is Thank God! :D

No, no, the HUG is still on Wednesday as the preview is only for EP 14, which will air on Wednesday ... have no fear ... so you'll get your HUG on Wednesday and maybe a KISS on Thursday if they feel generous!!

yes, my bad, i was holding my breath and misread your translated preview of WAY14.... (thot WAY15 was in there too but it's not!) so there's hope yet!!!! YAY!!!!

Guest kanshu

I'm so happy right n.o.w :D

OMG

Finally they hug in the rain

Oh

I can't stand wating for ep 14

hu hu hu

SH ♥ YI

Thanks for this pic

Can anyone explain to me why, in asian dramas, couples who find each other often have the "dramatic hug/kiss" scene in the rain?

I mean, outside of the wet-shirt-contest stuff and making the characters look really deplorable, i.e. when you can tell that it's cold and the actors must've caught a cold... :blush:

Thank you. :)

So they are talking on the phone -

and Young In doesn't realize that he's just outside talking on HIS phone....(he's not a home)

So when they hang up, it's because they're both in the same place...

That's just way too cool - I love it!

Thank you so much K4ice and Pyoungsang and Luv and *ai and hnitao and all the rest!~

What a Monday morning!

Archived