[drama 2008] Who Are You? 누구세요

Guest yeohweping

WOW~!!!

With all of those summaries and everything, you're all making me sooooo excited~!

LOVE CONFESSION?! Hip Hip Hooray!

EzRi: What you're talking about, the bird's view sounds pretty cool!

And I would be very happy if SH opened the door for me too~! lol :lol:

And the part that kinda confused me was when SJ grabbed YI's kimbap

to JH and he got all angry. I guess he at least has some innocent feelings

to YI?

I'm wondering, why was YA there when YI confessed to SH?

I would be pretty embaressed to confess when there are other

people there.

I REALLY want to see the part when SH whips out his cellphone

and is all talking to the dad so YI won't notice. lol

- Kyu

When you watch the ending scene of episode 11 you'll understand. It was a really meaningful and beautiful scene =)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More pictures from episode 11...

ceyes00600547rm0.jpg

The picture behind SH is really nice...It's the Cologne Cathedral in Germany...I've been there before :)

ceyes00600560ff6.jpg

ceyes00600593gb6.jpg

ceyes00700024ru1.jpg

ceyes00700047po4.jpg

ceyes00700073av1.jpg

ceyes01100023rs9.jpg

ceyes01100085ve2.jpg

ceyes01100126ls1.jpg

ceyes01100158fh0.jpg

ceyes01100138mn0.jpg

I like this scene...SH is a bit annoyed...but he still does what IG wants...it's funny...IG is funny as well...

ceyes01100165sc9.jpg

ceyes01100175fz0.jpg

ceyes01100189qz7.jpg

ceyes01100223hl5.jpg

ceyes01100236yr5.jpg

ceyes01100254ad1.jpg

ceyes01100288qd8.jpg

TSN TV Rating on 10 Apr 08 (Eps 11)

Seoul

20. 수목미니시리즈<누구세요> MBC 8.4

I enjoyed watching last night's eps....at the beginning it repeated the scene which KyeSang beared foot walking around the house, so touching.

Eps 11 got lots of touching scenes, can't wait to watching the upcoming story.

Guest yurikah

Why are the ratings so low? :unsure:

This drama is so underrated! I'm really picky about dramas but I absolutely love this one...

Anyways, episode 11 was so sweet! I loved how they

didn't drag on YI and SH feelings on for so long. Right when they felt that they were falling for each other they told each other. Well, YI really likes SH now!!!!

:wub:

I cannot wait till next week!!!!

i just cant understand why this show rating is really low while so many ppl give good comments abt this drAMA on the net. this really irritates me to see such a great show have such a low rating as with tis low rating the taiwan dubb crew will not dub this drama 1st whereas i hav to wait for 6 to 9 months for taiwan dub dvd to release like another kyesang's show crazy for you which also have low rating i also waited a long long time then can buy the show annd some more i live at singapore so i think the importing is slower than other country.````

Guest Ishida21

This is so far the most exciting Korean drama of 2008 :wub:

I finish to watch episode 11 a few seconds now (doldu's clubbox has both Ental & SHINHWA raw very early), it's was a beautiful episode (my fav scene is when YI & SH are under the blossom trees :blush: )

Can't wait to watch episodes 12 now, so frustrating ^^".

I do feel that rating is not important at all..Good drama doesn't need ratings to back it up...Bcos of the tough competition in korea, ratings for some dramas are a little bit low...So far a lot of ppl love this drama so do i and i will continue to support it until it ends..No worries about low ratings bcos i feel if the drama is good ppl will eventually watch it...Cheer up everybody!!!

Guest Pyoungsang

Thanks to jtranla, I got to watch EP 11 ... it's the best episode so far. So sweet yet wistful, the ending was especially touching. I'll translate scenes when I can. I loved it!!!

Guest polaris

OMG Episode 11 was so soooo good.

The confession of feelings were so unexpected for me in this episode that it made a bigger impact on me.

So many korean dramas these days are just ...eh (yawn) lukewarm and..okay

but finally I'm getting the butterflies again watching this drama =)

The way Seung Hyo would just look at Young In ......... :blush:

I used to think Yoon Kye Sang was ok looking, but now through this drama, I think he is super HOT. =)

waahhh I want to be his turtle!!!! :rolleyes:

*also, the scene when Seung Hyo gets close to attempt a kiss at the restaurant.....omg..Go Ara's eyes seemed green!~ Her eyes are so gorgeous. *

Guest dopeyleigh46

OMG Episode 11 was so soooo good.

The confession of feelings were so unexpected in this drama that it made a bigger impact on me.

So many korean dramas these days are just ...eh (yawn) lukewarm and..okay

but finally I'm getting the butterflies again watching this drama =)

When you are watching something really good and can feel the character's romantic emotions is when you begin to feel the butterflies. Those are the types of shows I just love to watch. You get so caught up in the relationships the characters are forming and you can't wait till they confess their emotions to the one they love.

Now, we just have to wait till SH confesses his.

Archived