[movie 2003] ...ing 아이엔지

Guest luckycarrienew

HI hey~~ dear nikkainah ~ ^___^

wow... many thank youss..... hehe... dun mention it.... :blush: juz love to share the goodies of this lovely couple ~~ :P

O... I surely hope Rae Won + Soo Jung will collaborate again.. both are such great actors & made a very compatible couple ~~ B):D

yet... we'll have to wait for at least 2 - 3 years .. since Rae Won will go to the army after he finishes the last drama early next year ..... -_-

---------------

O.... think we still miss the Cute ...ing / Clr!de couple a lot ~~

here some newly-made caps --- :wub: :D

fr: fanmir

0add7fb7.jpg

a0ee9daa.jpg

0d9d47df.jpg

2383dc91.jpgLove the umbrella .... :D

602704ee.jpg:w00t:

598df9cc.jpg:tears:

05acba4d.jpg

06e832b2.jpg:wub: + :wub:

163f6c03.jpg

---------

fr: fanmir

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sonickim

oh..ever dearest Middy!!

making me miss it so much...got teary eyed seeing those sweet smile of the..ing couple...

yup..if not a movie or drama at least a new CF from Clride...

smitten with those undying ..ing caps!!!

BIG BIG THANKS Middy

Guest beauwhale

i was wondering why Soo Jung had 3 fingers on her right hand? what was her disease? did anybody look at the pics that Middy cap?there is one that Soo Jung has 5 fingers on her right hand, the other one is her hand and KRW's were holding together and it was portrait in a gallery at the end of the movie.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yufeifei

i was wondering why Soo Jung had 3 fingers on her right hand? what was her disease? did anybody look at the pics that Middy cap?there is one that Soo Jung has 5 fingers on her right hand, the other one is her hand and KRW's were holding together and it was portrait in a gallery at the end of the movie.

I believe it was a birth defect and not anykind of disease.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lucysweets

This is such a sweet movie although the ending was like happily ever after type. I was a bit shocked that the mother paid him to be her friend ( correct me if I'm wrong?), I thought he was drawn to her naturally. My favourite part was Kim Rae Won putting on the bracelet for her in the hospital. This is a movie I'd like to add to my dvd collection. Never knew korean movies were soooooo good!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest fieryheart

I've watched this movie and I think that it's a nice movie.I like Kim Rae Won's character in this movie.Im Soo Jung's character is quite cool coz she likes to smoke and hear music near the window.I also like the scene about the tortoises.

Guest justmoi

Hi Everyone...

I've been trying to watch this movie for a long time, but can't find the dvd with english subtitles and can't download it off club-box because I don't understand korean (yet!)....can anyone help me get this?? I'm a big KRW fan and I've watched the first scene of the movie and it seems beautiful, and I've heard so much raving about the mother-daughter relationship that I'd really like to watch it with my mom...anyone who's downloaded and watched it...can you tell me how to get it?

thanks, appreciate it a lot!!!

hi there!

erm just wondering, is it possible to get ...ing vcd or dvd in singapore cd shop outlets? if there is can tell me where can i get it?

hee thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi All, amsorry am newbie on this thread, I've read 12 pages, but still there is something blur after watching this movie. In the end, Young-Jae (KRW) give Min-A mother an envelope *Am bet sure there is money*, so, is Young-Jae paid to be Min-A boyfriend???

Thank you before ....

Hi All, amsorry am newbie on this thread, I've read 12 pages, but still there is something blur after watching this movie. In the end, Young-Jae (KRW) give Min-A mother an envelope *Am bet sure there is money*, so, is Young-Jae paid to be Min-A boyfriend???

Thank you before ....

Yes, Her mom wanted her to experience everything. So she hired him as

a boyfriend. He come to like her though.

Guest Hanneebuff

Whoa! didn't notice that before. Gotta check it out again.

:D

O..... really missed a lot this ...ing & Clr!de couple Rae Won + Soo Jung ~~~

They made such a CUte & compatible couple ~~ :wub:

do hope they'll get to work in a drama or a move together ... both such great + talented + passioate actors ~~ :w00t:

credit cholo ^^ for sharing this nice old mag pic of 2003 ~~ :D

1113054937_073.jpg

Hmm I think it's true, remember when the first time young-jae see min-a, he count the floor where Min-a stand ...

And once again, i wanna ask hehe, who is a woman that accompany Min-A's mother when she cry?

woman that have conversation with Min-A mother about, why leaving min-a at home not in the hospital, but not the nurse/doctor is she young-jae mother???

then one again *sorry* :D, Min-A's father was dead?? but why Min-A's mother think she have debt ?

@Middy, hehehe hope they'll make a project together again, then your missing will be healing :D.

Um... good job with the review but you wrote a LOT of SPOILERS... which really sucks for people who haven't seen it yet [if I hadn't seen it yet I would have been pissed at you honestly =_=].

The movie's really great but you gotta see it for yourself to know how good it is. I love these kinds of movies, like Madeline and ...ing!

Archived