What is this movie about?

hi meilin.. welcome

heres the detailed storyline...

Cast:

IM Soo-jung as Min-ah

KIM Rae-won as Young-jae

LEE Mi-sook as Mi-sook

Synopsis

Min-ah is a high school student who has just been transferred from another school. She is quiet and keeps to herself as she has a deformed hand and has spent most of her life in the hospital battling a life-threatening disease. She lives with her mother Mi-sook, who is widowed. Mother and daughter share a close and intimate relationship, and Mi-sook wishes for Min-ah to experience all aspects of life, including first love.

Min-ah befriends Young-jae, the new neighbour downstairs, and starts to experience her first love. However, everything is short-lived as Min-ah finds out that she is dying...

"...ing" is a romantic story between a high school girl and a university student who lives one floor below in the same apartment building. High school student Mina fantasizes about a fateful romance that lasts forever. Her fantasy about romantic love begins when she first hears a story about an insane man who directs traffic with a flag in front of her school. Rumor has it that he became crazy after his girlfriend was killed in a traffic accident. Every day since the tragic accident, he has begun to direct traffic at the exact spot where his loved one perished. Mina finds the man's story so compelling that she wishes to fall in love with someone who will be just as devoted to her. Recently having moved into her apartment building, Yeong-jae becomes attracted to Mina and tries to win her heart. Mina doubts, however, that he can be the man of her romantic dreams.

Guest sweet_treats1812

i jst finished rewatching this movie tonight..the first time i saw it was on a plane, and back then i wasnt really into the whole korean movie thing yet. plus, i missed some parts too~

anyway, rewatching it now completely (and with a heart of love for korean dramas and movies) i found the movie all the more touching this second time around...i mean, i felt the sadness the first time i watched it and i liked it even then...but now...it's become so much more meaningful i guess...i jst love the close relationship mi-sook and mi-na has :):):)

• 3 weeks later...

aww, i watched this movie a couple months ago i think..

i remember liking the subtleness of the movie.

it has such a soft feel to it~

and the romance between the girl&guy

is so sweet, yet vulnerable and heartbreaking..

i cried at the very end ..when the reminiscing starts~

...ing

• 1 month later...

I love this movie so much. Everything about it had such a great impact on me. The music, the little "moments" the two had, and their love; all was so great. I love Im Soo Jung and Kim Rae Won both, they have amazing chemistry, and the couple was very believable. It was so incredibly sad at the end, when all the reminiscing, as mikaney330 said, starts. I loved everything about this movie. :]

Guest menyou

does anyone know where i could dl this movie...really want to watch it sicne krw and isj is in here..they make such a cute couple...

been searching for a clubbox but no luck....if anyone know a clubbox pls. post thanx in advance

does anyone know where i could dl this movie...really want to watch it sicne krw and isj is in here..they make such a cute couple...

been searching for a clubbox but no luck....if anyone know a clubbox pls. post thanx in advance

u can download it from http://clubbox.co.kr/kdwluverz. it's under the k-movie file in the year 2000-2004 on page 4. hope this helps u... :D

Guest cherryonken

At first viewing I didn't think much of this film - the ending rather put me off.

Then I watched it a second time and I don't know if it was just in the mood that I was in but I really really really enjoyed it - everything made more sense, the OST and the cinematography (the umbrella falling from the sky, her smoking out the window, the photographic cut of their date together) was just soo gorgeous.

I've watched it at least 5 times and it doesn't get boring at all!

Love Im Soo Jung - she's great as usual in this film.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crazyforcindy

Does anyone have this movie on Mega, Spacesender, or filefront because I can't download from clubbox.

or, could some one upload it.

I REALLY WANT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE

thanks,

• 4 weeks later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I watch this movie 2 years ago & i still like it,one of my favorite korean movie.... sad & touching movie :D I think KRW & ISJ so cute together....looking forward to see them again in movie or drama :phew: I recommended for those who love romantic & sad movie :tears:

ingisjkrw.jpg

Guest miyo652

hello! :lol: i haven't watched this movie yet but i heard it's really good. i really like im soo jung's acting! i loved her in i'm sorry i love you and i just finished sad movie. both of them made me cry so much. :tears: well, i was wondering it anyone knew what song the official website plays as its background? I don't think it's in the OST so could someone please help me

Guest luckycarrienew

I watch this movie 2 years ago & i still like it,one of my favorite korean movie.... sad & touching movie :D I think KRW & ISJ so cute together....looking forward to see them again in movie or drama :phew: I recommended for those who love romantic & sad movie :tears:

ingisjkrw.jpg

Unless u are true now!!

miss... "ing" also

2004122884733204.jpg

Love this movie"...ing" forever~

Guest minamijaa

I've watched this movie last week. I think KRW-ISJ are a cute couple. I love the photos that Young Jae took while Min ah is standing at the window, looking at the night sky. They are just marvellous! :rolleyes: Btw, I love the OST too. To me, ..ING is not bad. Romantic enough for me...and not too exaggerated. :P

Guest sonickim

so glad to see this thread on page 1... Missing it so much...

my lovely and favorite couple!!!

ingcollage002.jpg

ingcollage001.jpg

.jpg

Archived