Saiyuki

Guest babossagaji

Guest babossagaji

yeah!I didn't find a topic on this so....

Saiyuki-saiyuki-15208636-1710-1224.jpg

Plot:
Saiyuki is the story of four anti-heroes: the monk Genjyo Sanzo (or just "Sanzo"), the monkey king Son Goku, the half-demon Sha Gojyo, and the man who turned into a demon Cho Hakkai (formerly known as Cho Gonou). They have been dispatched by theSanbutsushin (the Three Aspects of Buddha, who relay the orders of heaven) to travel to India to stop the possible resurrection of the Ox-Demon-King, Gyumaoh. Along the way they are beset by inept assassins, bad weather, and their own tragic personal pasts. Meanwhile, the villains, two unlikely confidants, Gyokumen Koushou (Gyumaoh's concubine, a demon) and a mad scientist, Dr. Nii Jianyi (a human), continue their attempts to restore the long-dead king. These experiments, a forbidden mixture of science and magic, spawn the "Minus Wave", infecting all of the demons in Shangri-La with madness, shattering the fragile peace that once existed between humans and demons.
Volumes: 9 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2803Publisher: TokyopopAnime Episodes: 1st season: 50 + 2nd Season: 25 + 3rd Season: 26 + 3 OVAs + 1 film
saiyuki-reload-blast-1123457.jpg

aze.jpg
Saiyuki_by_Riza_Rinn.jpg

I'm loving the manga so far! Where can you get the anime?? TT__TT

I think Goku's so adorable...and maybe I do like Sanzo the best.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest moonie_heejunnie

i love saiyuki! i've got all the anime on vcd (sucky quality but watever) and the original manga on scanlations haha. i've got the reload scans oso..but now tthat i think about it, i have no idea wer i put it. damn.

Guest kyokyo

i only watch 24 eps of this i want to get more but im downloading other stuff right now :P

i love the theme music 'For Real' and 'tight rope' it sounds soo cool :lol:

i actually got the full version of the song

Guest cherries

i read the first few chapters of it

thought it was pretty cool

but there wasn't a update on the manga

so i quited it

Guest snaeha_dalis13

IMO, the anime was kinda boring, too repetitive. The beginning was good but then it went downhill. Maybe the manga is better?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest FuryPig

I love Saiyuki, especially the interactions between the heroes :). I've seen all three parts of the series, but I feel as if it's incompleted. I don't know what happened 500 years ago, the crime that Goku committed, what happened to Nataku, did Sanza party accomplish their mission, etc. So many things left unanswered. Do they have plan to continue the Gunlock Reload?

• 1 month later...
Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

i love it soo much...it's really funny.

a priest that gambles and smokes...ahaha...that some cool priest. ahaha.

i've only watch saiyuki not reloaded...but i want too...i love son goku.

looks interesting !! -^^-

i wanna read it! is there an anime coming out on saiyuki?! :w00t:

The anime has been out for a good while

i love it soo much...it's really funny.

a priest that gambles and smokes...ahaha...that some cool priest. ahaha.

i've only watch saiyuki not reloaded...but i want too...i love son goku.

Reload is pretty funny

but not as the regular one, since the artwork and voice acting changed and I also think the original team

didnt work on this one.

I'm angry cuz Gojyo is not as brown as he used to be and his hair went from pinkish to reddish :tongue2:

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

manga reader here! i love this series. :D

I watched the first episode of saiyuki, didn't like it.. the manga was much more better. XD

manga reader here! i love this series. :D

I watched the first episode of saiyuki, didn't like it.. the manga was much more better. XD

Noooooo u gotta watch more of it

I'm telling u it is really good past that episode

especially when Goku thinks Gojyo is a pedophile lol

• 2 weeks later...

Have watched all three and I like Reload the best. Gunlock the least. It seems like they changed the animation group who did the previous Saiyuki and the colours were different. I think the seiyuus were the same though.... Love Sanzo's and hakkai's voices. :blush:

• 9 months later...

Archived