Andy Lee (Shinhwa) Official Thread

Guest loving_D

Guest apricot

Andaff: Ya!!!! I thought the dance looked familiar too!!! A mixture of samba and heart dance!!! LOL.

He's still shy but he really tries very hard to break through of it. And 10 years to produce this album, that's something!!!!! I love this guy to bits, I wish him success in his solo! Hwaiting! ^^

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loving_D

the love song perf was really cute. but like some of you, i was surprised it said live because andy was holding the mic so far away. :unsure:

as for the timing perf, it was hott! i loved how andy followed CY around and at the end, she put her arm around him.

Guest love!melody

ahhhhhhhhhhh! andy's first performance was great! <3 first off, i loved the 'timing' performance! the dance, rythmn of the song, chaeyeon, just everything was perfect! and he looks HOT! in that suit hehehehe ^^;; i can hear everyone cheering <3 and i'm happy to see andy all smilely LOL (: and now for his 'lone song' performance. just adorable! <3 the set and his outfit and especially the dance LOL the dance is just adorkable ^^ his smile is to die for LOL hope to see more promotions for his first album

Guest loving_D

i'm not sure if i dig the new hair-do though... :unsure: it's a bit too long and wacky for me.

f_andy1stsolom_1917f63.jpg

i think this hair style would go well or better with the "cute" theme of love song.

f_andyinkigaym_dd1e2ea.jpg

f_andyinkigaym_1c8a07d.jpg

f_andyinkigaym_8c735b8.jpg

*shrugs*

i like how they gave andy that intro in the beginning of inkigayo. and haha seemed to really like him too. :sweatingbullets:

Guest 80slitenite

Loved Andy's perf! Timing with CY was cute too, though her outfit wasn't.

Anyway Andy's rapping was great. totally loved it. I'm gonna go watch it again.^^

Didn't know what you meant until I saw the clip. LOL!

So cute! Eventhough I'm in bad mood (kids problem) watching his performance made me smile. Something about Andy just bring smile to your face. Cute performance. However, I don't know if I'm happy with "cutsey" performance. I was hoping to see more of serious Andy's ballard song. BUT I guess this is Andy...it suits him! LOL!

I just saw Andy's performance on youtube he was really great! I love the new version of the heart dance.

Guest V A L XD

I love the improved heart dance! Haha its soooooo cute!

I wanted Andy to dance a bit more in Timing, but hey, beggers can't be choosers. It was an awesome peformance none otherless! I loved it when Andy pointed back to Chae Yeon and winked! LOL! I can't wait for the other comeback performances!

OH I hope he appears on a tv program soon. I really want to see him on Happy Shares and Exploration of the Human Body! lmao

omg i just watched those perfs on youtube. AHHH andy is so adorable <3 i love the duet with chae yeon

that song is so cute as well <3 chae yeon is super cute when she smiles <3 OMG andy makes me faint. seriously!

i can't seem to find any of these cuts in any clubboxs, hopefully someone uploads it soon

i want to own these perfs myself .LMAO! GO ANDY !

Guest kawaii30ph

Andy is so adorable, cute and full of charm..

but how i wish i could see him with a tougher image...

he seems to enjoy while on stage...

the "improved" heart dance is very addictive...

i've been teaching those dance steps to my nephew....

hehehe

Guest loving_D

OH I hope he appears on a tv program soon. I really want to see him on Happy Shares and Exploration of the Human Body! lmao

it ain't those two shows, but he will be appearing on a lot of tv shows.

today he's filming Miraculous Victory & Defeat (the show with MC Yoo, Shin Jung Hwan, etc.) and he's also filming other shows too. check the front page for details. and also, he'll be on music core this week <33

updated front page schedule

I lov andy love song dance move it's super duper cute~~~i keep on smiling when i saw it~~~

that song is so andy... i wish that the dance move would become a 'hit" in korea~~everybody would love and learn it... just like how.. shinhwa members love the "tell me" dance move ..

i really like andy album.. andy fighting..... support andy solo....

I know Andy's trademark is his cuteness, but it was still a little awkward seeing his cutesy performance after seeing him for 10 years with Shinhwa with their charismatic performances. o_O Well, now everyone in Shinhwa debuted with a solo album... just Eric is left.

whoa!!

he has a full packed sched till the end of february!!

and by March preparations for Shinhwa concert..

so stressful and tiring..

ugh having technical difficulties with soompi >__< anyways this is cute and very loving <33 everyone: aww!!

[08.01.29][news] Andy's 1st jib: Never Give Up vid shows Shinhwa's 10-year friendship

*here's a super LQ clip: http://tv.mofile.com/6UF7GVQZ/ *

In Andy's first solo album which was just newly released, the MV for Never Give Up - a track featuring Shinhwa members - has become a hot topic amongst fans. Eric, Lee Minwoo and Kim Dongwan sang out their decade-long friendship on this track, making it all the more meaningful.

In the video, one can see the members participating on Andy's first solo album, clearly showing the friendship between them, and also real-life scenes from the recording. Although the members are all involved in their own solo activities, Shinhwa is still very much intact as a group.

Fans were all moved when the Never Give Up video was shown at Andy's first concert - by the memories and friendship between the members, the lyrics written especially for the fans and the real-life scenes of the members playing around with each other. This video is even more meaningful to Shinhwa who will be celebrating their 10th anniversary soon.

Apparently, fans who saw the video at Andy's concert were all moved to tears when they saw how the Shinhwa members are as close as family.

Besides the main single Love Song, Andy's first album also contains Never Give Up (featuring Shinhwa members), the dance track Timing (feat Chae Yeon), Shall We Love (feat Byul) and other tracks of different genres, and the album has received positive reviews so far.

After the release of the album, Andy has already presented himself in a lively stage performance on SBS Inkigayo on 27 Jan, which was his first programme. He will continue to meet fans through other programmes, variety shows and radio shows.

Source: newsen & oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Archived