Andy Lee (Shinhwa) Official Thread

Guest loving_D

Omo.. ofcourse his voice not that bad,, he had been a singer for 10 years now (eventhough in Shinhwa he just doing rap),, :D

I like his voice it's nice,, is in his new album he will do rap too? actually i love his rap,, it's cool..

Btw what happen with the other thread? I thought Andy has another thread beside this one in soompi. Do we move Andy thread here?

oh no, deary..

Andy's Thread in K-dramas is still on..

since Andy has released his single and an album coming up by jan.18,

it's ok to have an Andy thread too in the Music forum..

we can discuss all related concert, album promotions of him here..

and please visit too his thread in K-dramas to keep it active.. :D

TWO days to go till 1st night concert + Album Release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kawaii30ph

One day to go.....

I cant wait to get hold of it . Saw in Yesasia that

they will release it on the 22nd... will get my copy there...

And also, tomorrow is the start of Andys series of concert..

Har,har... wish i will be there.....

Guest angelix

[News] 080117 Eric participates in Andy's album for the price of a pizza

TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS!!!!

2005654677321587770_rs.jpg

Shinhwa member Andy's first solo album will feature a whole host of artistes such as Eric, Lee Minwoo, Kim Dongwan and Chae Yeon amongothers, further heightening the level of the audience's interest in thealbum. And as the artistes all volunteered to take part in the album,it shows the support and friendship that Andy has accumulated in his 10years in the music industry.

Eric features on two songs on Andy's album, and regardless of the factthat he had to wake up very early the next morning for a photo shoot,he worked into dawn to personally write the rap lyrics, produce thesong and even featured on the songs. This clearly demonstrates the deepfriendship that he shares with Andy. Before recording, Eric even askedto be treated to a pizza as payment for his work, livening up theatmosphere in the studio.

In addition, Chae Yeon also features on vocals and an upbeat rap, aftergetting Andy to promise to impart some secrets of an online game toher. After recording, Andy fulfilled his promise and taught her

Solo artists and fellow Shinhwa members Lee Minwoo and Kim Dongwan havealso extended their help to Andy for his first album by featuring onone of the tracks, and powerhouse female vocalist Amin.J who showed hertalents in Epik High's Fly also lent her vocals for the album.

Andy will be releasing the album on 18 Jan, and will also be holding his concert from 18-23 Jan at SH Club at Taehak-ro, presenting performances featuring Shinhwa members, Chae Yeon and Byul.

1. New Dream (Intro)

2. Love Song (main track)

3. Timing (Feat. Chae Yeon)

4. U Turn (Feat. Rock)

5. 바라고 또 바라고 [Hope and Hope Again]

6. 우리, 사랑할까요? (Feat. 별) [us, Are We In Love? feat Byul]

7. 얼굴 빨개졌다네 [blushing]

8. 널 생각해 (Feat. Eric, Amin.J) [Thinking Of You feat Eric, Amin. J]

9. Never Give Up (Feat. Eric, Dongwan, Minwoo)

10. 엉뚱한 상상 (Feat. 원더걸스 유빈) [Extraordinary Imagination feat Yoo Bin of Wonder Girls]

11. 거짓말 [Lies]

12. Music In My Heart (Duet With 안유진) [Duet with An Yoo Jin]

Source: newsen&dosriak&oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz + Love4Andy.net

-------------

Omg tomorrow's the concert, and i still havent finish with my banner for the concert tomorrow @#%^^@$^FDFE!! >_<

ahh! I'm super excited for andy's album.. Andy does have alot of friends.. everyone knows Andy, because his personality can get along with everyone. Big bro Eric, Minwoo, and Dongwan...I want to see the concert. I hope andy and chae yeon dance together. At least eric is not asking for a car..like with hyesung.

Guest greenblobfish

OMG! i'm so excited and can't wait to get my album!

track 9 is almost like a shinhwa song with so many of the members participating in it!

Guest DongHae_is_mine

OMG!

on z-deegree there's Andy album!!

I'm listening to it right now!!

It makes my heart melt... It's really really great!

Andy not only did the rap but also sing! What a sweet voice!!

Never give up which feat Eric, MinWan sound very Shinhwa-ed!

Kol-Ji-Mad, the song has the same name with BigBang's hit, is a sweet ballad. OMG Andy voice is great!

It's such a wonderful album that feat many big stars such as Byul, ChaeYeon etc

Can't describe how happy i am listening to this album right now :">

Thank angelix for the news! RicDy is mah favourite couple!!

OMG u'r going to Andy's concert. How happy u r! I'm kinda envious TT.TT I live to far to get to Korea as well as the financial problem TT.TT

Meet him and tell him I luv him too!

wow.. tq for the list of stars that participate in andy first solo album..hmmm... i notice only junjin and hyesung....not included...

i'm so jealous of byul... first she sing with dongwannie now wuri andy~~~lucky her~~~

hope that everything goes well for our andy~~~please support andy first solo album~~~~

i can't wait to receive my andy album~~~

YEAH!!Finally Andy released his 1st Album!

I love the song her with YooBin...

Wanna listen the song that got DongWan, Eric and MinWoo in it!!

Wish Andy Good Luck!!

^

^

^

WAH!!Eric so kind..Just asked for the pizza as the payment.

What a great leader that support his own member.

Guest energywen

Eric helped bcus of a pizza, and chaeyeon helped because of a game secret -.-

i like the album alot xD and also bcus my chaeyeon was featured!

hope to see him getting all the awards! ^^

[Caps] 080117 Andy - Love Song MV Preview

DO NOT HOTLINK AND TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS!!!!

1z58gmgxnd2045003201vi1.jpg

vxbobcn82b204500320og9.jpg

62191b1x7h204500320ib6.jpg

epz48ynmzl204500320hz6.jpg

t0drw8kw9x204500320uq3.jpg

k1vgiy3phl204500320xb9.jpg

eomd4807zf204500320ho4.jpg

7ilhyf9ra4204500320pb7.jpg

t3m385w21n204500320uv3.jpg

CREDITS:

Andy4ever + K4Ice4Thu @Shinhwa.biz + ShinhwaPhilippines

Guest loving_D

what do ya'll think of andy's album?

i think he could've done better...but his hard effort makes up for all of it. and props to him for getting singers like byul and CY to work with him.

i really like his duet with byul and the song with CY. can't say the same about the "shinhwa" song. i don't think it's catchy or anything. and because there are 4 shinhwa members featuring in it, it just makes it sound like andy's the shunned one again. dongwan got an awesome song (i love summer) that featured andy, why couldn't andy get the same <--purely my opinion. why did eric feature in 2 songs again? and love song, i'm not that psyched that he's promoting that song...it's too cute. i thought he was going to bring out this brand new side to him. i'm glad he raps in this album though, he got a lot better! especially in the song with CY.

i wish hyesung did a duet with him for this album. :(

i hope that the love song mv is not just another compilation of his recordings in the studio or stuff like that like the mv for irrelevant imagination. i hope it's an OFFICIAL mv this time! can't wait!

^^ im hoping the same for the MV, i want somrhting more of an MV, not like the irrelevant imagination but no matter what ill still like it since its andy. ahhas >.<

but im amazed by his album, he sings different kind of songs in this album, he have rap, pop, and such you know, and his rapping did get lot better

and his voice is nice, and i must have ot say too, i didnt find the one that features eric minwoo and dongwan was that catchy,

i really like the song hope after hope again, it sounds good. and the song music in my heart is beautiful <3

i know after this andy will continue to work hard and bring us more beautiful songs and

loving_D i agree with you, ahahs why couldnt andy get a better song too, the one in dongwan album that ft andy was better, i was addcited to that song. (:

thanks for all the above news,

Guest love!melody

[News] 080117 Eric participates in Andy's album for the price of a pizza

wow! so many people featured in andy's album (: hehehehe, i love how shinhwa members always participate in other member's albums ^^ such great support! hehehe, they are so adorable! and so nice for doing all these things for our andy just for pizza LOL if they were to sing or write a song for me, i would buy them a thousand pizza pies! LMAO >< good luck on andy's first solo jib ^^

[Caps] 080117 Andy - Love Song MV Preview

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/6541/t3...04500320uv3.jpg

thank you for the pictures. i bet everybody has probably noticed this picture but yea ... LOL six seats ^^ *hint hint* LMAO

Guest jangneri

I was actually hoping his title track will be 바라고 또 바라고... I think it would be a good mark to start his solo debut. Love Song is nice and all, but like loving_D said, it's too cute. He had always been the cute guy so I was hoping it would be different...

I love Lies and his duet with Byul. I thought it was the kind of genre that suits Andy's voice the best. But all in all, I'm quite pleased with his album.

And the six chairs! hahaha. I was really happy with that. :D

Guest pharmer

i kinda like Love Song. It's catchy and yeah cute but hey that's his market! hahaha. I can see how if he promoted a ballad it might have turned some more heads (really it was good!) but i'm find by this as well considering the korean music scene is really saturated w/ slow songs already plus Shin Hyesung and Dongwan are kind in that market already so to depart from them, this is one way.

Yeah i'm disapointed that HS did not sing a song w/ Andy too! But do you think HS's awesome voice would have overpowered Andy's? Even tho i absolutely luuuuv andy, HS's voice handsdown is incredible.

Can't believe andy's got an album. Hope he gets a high quality MV w/ a good plot!!! something us andyolics had been hoping w/ each shinhwa album! going back to listen!

Just finished listening to his album..I like it. Since it is Andy's first album, I say a job well done.

1. New Dream- good start..makes me feel like he's gonna take me on a journey to a magical land.

2. Love Song- Its catchy..it sounds like an intro (title song) to a drama series, one in which is a comedy, down-to-earth kind of drama. If directors need someone to sing title songs to drama series, I think Andy is good for the role. He can make loads of mola..lol..

3. Timing- I can see this song being performed on stage with Chae Yeon with some acting going on too. They can do a short mini drama with this song on stage. Andy going after Chae Yeon.. (Hey Girl!) lol

4. U Turn- I like how they alternate..First some singing then some rapping...but I thought Andy should have come up (singing)during some parts when Rock sang. I can also see Dongwan singing this with Andy. But the repetitive of "U-Turn" can get kinda annoying.

5. Hope and Hope Again- Sounds good and sad..really showcases his voice. Second favorite. this song should be sung with Hyesung or Junjin. But if Hyesung...I think Andy will be left out..cause Hyesung's voice would still the limelight. If Junjin, I think it would work good.

6. Us, Are We In Love- when I listen to this song.. I imagine myself in a jazz club or one of those coffee shops where people are relaxing and sipping their coffee, while enjoying the music. I can see Andy and Byul performing this swinging back and forth while snapping their fingers. lol. A toe-tapper.

7. Blushing- rock and roll like..an image of Andy-Elvis popped up in my head. Kinda jump-jive and wail kind of feel.

8. Thinking of U- This one is my favorite. Amin's voice is sweet and relaxing. But Andy should have sung a little bit with her. Instead of the backup girls singing I thought it should have been Andy or something..ionno. And We all know Eric is good :)

9. Never give up- the beat sounds familar...but I like..it makes me want to get up and start clapping to the beat...Yeah! lol.. I can see the Shinhwa members performing and having fun with Andy on stage.

10. Extraordinary Imagination- Very Christmas..I see snow. It is also like something extraordinary is about to happen. I can see Andy sitting there with glasses on and then imagining things happening. They can do an mv about it.

11. Lies- Yup, this song shows that Andy is meant to entertain. You can hear him put emotion into singing this song. His voice is definately the type for broadway. But the song just kinda ended suddenly. haha. is it just me?

12. Music In My Heart- Andy should definately duet with more girls. His voice is good for musicals. He will go far.

Well, all in all, Andy did well. I like all the songs.. there are many varieties to showcase his talents. He has many great friends that really care about him, and it shows they they put in their whole effort in helping him out. I can see most of Andy's songs in movies and dramas, and most of them would make good mvs.

Archived