[drama Japan 2008] Amini coopera No Kita Yoshio

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest babycurious

just watched eps 1 & 3

I love this dorama!!!!!

been trying to find a good one this season, but couldn't find any.

why do they get such low rating there in Japan anyway?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm down to ep. 10 and now I can't wait for the last episode. In my opinion,

I think the only one that really understood Kita Yoshio is Yoimachi Shinobu(the famous girl). Even when he told her he was going to die. Everyone started pity him at the same time when he treated them kindly. But Shinobu really got to know him and that's why she told the ex wife to tell Kita Yoshio not to die when(even if she's doing it for her company) and she also told Heita to not let him die(for money).

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

OOOOH I THOUGHT HIS NAME LOOKED FAMILIAR! Ryuhei played Ren in NANA! Hahaha.

Anyways, this drama seems pretty deep but why does he just decide he's gonna off himself? I swear it's got something to do with Japan's obsession with this sorta stuff. Anywyas, Chiaki Kuriyama's always a pleasure to watch, another reason why I'm interested in this drama. :)

I'll try to watch it whenever I have time.

Anyways, this drama seems pretty deep but why does he just decide he's gonna off himself? I swear it's got something to do with Japan's obsession with this sorta stuff. Anywyas, Chiaki Kuriyama's always a pleasure to watch, another reason why I'm interested in this drama. :)

You should go watch the drama to find out why. ;D

Archived