Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest jessyjess

^ oh, i don't like it when they change the actors...

I don't like it when they do that either but what if Taylor doesn't have a growth spurt by then?!

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vi4vi2002

I always wondered why people call Kellan princess. I want to check out the movie just to see how he looks like. And thanks to Kiki for the updates on the set. Kellan is such a nice guy. I wish I can meet him, but the only meeting I will have with him is in my dreams.

Guest Momo*

I dont remember that Sam Uley was in the 'Twilight' book, but he's in the movie. Can anyone remind me where in the book he was in, or did they write him up a part in the movie?

^ Didn't he have like...one or two lines...? Ugh. I wish Sam participated in Twilight more - he's an awesome character. But then again, we get to know so much about him in Eclipse~! ^^*

No ~~~ I don't want them to change actors. Man.

If they do change actors, I don't know if they'll go w/ a Native American actor for him because Taylor to begin with isn't Native American. So if they just want someone really big, they should use Steven Strait (I know many fans want him as Jacob for one thing) because that guy is massively tall and he looks amazing w/ long, shoulder-length hair, haha.

Then again, I guess we'll see. Jacob needs someone who could actually look in his 20's (: but if they somehow can make Taylor change (lol), I do think that they should use him again. Actor changes are so awkward ~ T.T like Dumbledore for Harry Potter was a big change for me even though the appearance wasn't too different. *sigh*

ixbebe. - But you know what's sad? The fact that I'm STILL sleepy, lol. (Sorry for the off-topic statement)

Does anyone know if like...Jacob just GREW...or if he actually changed face-wise? "Looking like a different person" could mean anything - I never really imagined Jacob to like...have a different face when he entered in New Moon. Just a huge growth spurt.

Guest Q_Park

I'm already really excited for the scenes at the school!

But just imagine all of the bedroom scenes :ph34r: !

(Well, unless they cut that part out)

- Kyu

Guest jessyjess

^^ yea Sam had a REALLY small role so most people don't even remember him being in Twilight (like me at first)

I think Jacob just grew taller and bigger since Stephanie didn't really go into details about his face.

Guest scorsagian

^^ yea Sam had a REALLY small role so most people don't even remember him being in Twilight (like me at first)

I think Jacob just grew taller and bigger since Stephanie didn't really go into details about his face.

I remember a part where Jacob told Bella he was supposedly physically mature, with a body of a 25 year old. The actor playing Jacob in Twilight will most likely be changed. I mean he's clearly still a boy and I don't think he'll be able to pull off a 25 year old in New Moon and in Eclipse.

I'm hoping they cast Steven Strait for the 'mature' Jacob, that'd be awesome!

Guest vi4vi2002

Thanks for the clip!!! Kellan looks cute. Sioned Fearon from HisGoldenEyes went on the set pretending to be an extra. Here is her update:

http://www.hisgoldeneyes.com/index.php?sub...&ucat=&

pictures that she took:

http://www.hisgoldeneyes.com/index.php?sub...&ucat=&

I am seriously getting very jealous of those who got to meet Robert and the cast.

Guest sweet_hunny

-hanabi-, you're so dedicated to Kellan and Jackson :P!

Well it was kinda obvious Taylor would only do Twilight since we all know Jacob becomes a giant, looks like a 'twenty-five year old' and of course he's a werewolf.

This forum goes way too fast for me. xD

All the fans and insiders are so lucky to have taken pictures with Robert and the casts. They're so brave.

If it was me then I would be so nervous I would throw up. I have nervous issues. =/ I would totally freak out and hyperventilate.

Guest sweet_hunny

^ Lol kinda true since Rob IS Edward Cullen (show off :P). And you can call me Linda

Well, I think it's gonna do EXTREMELY well. I know Harry Potter is big but the Twilight phenomenon is turning up everywhere!

Hmm if Taylor was to be replaced in the sequels, who could be a possible Jake (besides our fantasy of Steven Strait :lol:)

Guest jessyjess

Hmm if Taylor was to be replaced in the sequels, who could be a possible Jake (besides our fantasy of Steven Strait :lol:)

You know, honestly, I would rather they get a no named person or someone not that famous so they won't ruin my image of Jacob.

Guest aznxgirlieeex3

ohmygoodness.

i have a lot of catching up to do.

i was at france for spring break for about 9 days and i miss this much; about 20 pages!

Guest Love_Eric

You know, honestly, I would rather they get a no named person or someone not that famous so they won't ruin my image of Jacob.

very true for Jacob...and I'm glad that I didn't know Robert before I read Twilight...If I knew him before, I wouldn't like him as much as I love him right now...He grows on me more and more each day and it's funny how I keep thinking (deeply) about him while I read all the three books. I can't wait...

Archived