• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PrototypeStacy

OMG!

I can't waitttt.

I loveeedd the book.

I just hope they won't change a lot of things. D:

But I kinda wish they picked another guy for Edward Cullen.

And I wanted Emily Browning for Bella. :(

Guest irresistible_DY

awww the girls really pretty ...the guys okay i guess but i reckon it could've been someone better but i just cant wait for the movie to come out i'm totally addicted and obsessed with the story lol

Guest Autumn1430263885

o m g. i can't believe you guys actually see edward in robert...ugh maybe it's just me??

but i can n o t see edward at all in robbert. i'm going berserk that he's playing edard. I wanted edward to be tom sturridge or someone more..hotter. Perfect. That glow about him Robert eyes bug me and he's not hot at all. (my opinion) GAH.

Bella's ok though. I was hoping for emily brown, but she's in tale of two sisters right now.

In that second pic of Rob, he reminds me of Hayden Christensen. ^^; Those pics of Kristen are pretty! I really can't wait for this movie to come out. I'd see it even if it gets bad reviews. lol. XD

Guest star17s101

i can't wait till the movie (i've been waiting ever since stephenie meyer first wrote about it)

i can see Kristin as Bella and I'm kinda disappointed about the lead for Edward as well... i expected Edward to be alot hotter, kinda the british bad boy look with hazel eyes.. the Robert Pattinson looks a little to old to play Edward, i mean in the book Edwards only 16..oh well *sighs*

Guest your_sheroe

Oh my goodness!

Hello fans of Twilight the movie~

I come in peace!

I just finished the first two book and on my way on the third!

I'm so excited for this movie.

Honestly the guy whom played Cedric (forgot his real name) sort of ruin what I thought Edward would look like, but I'm sure he'll do.

I sort of imagined Bella as a ditz but she'll do too.

I wonder who are they going to have play Carlisle? Since he is so incredibly handsome and young.

shoot. i just finished twilight <3 haha. i wanna see the movie really bad, and see if its gonna be like the book, but i doubt it

it dissapoints me about edward >___< hes supposed to be incredibly hot !

it dissapointed me back then too, because he played cedric, and he wasnt what i imagined =/

edit:

type on google -> myspace twilight movie

on twilight's movie myspace, all the casting is on its top [friendlist] .

=(

im dissapointed about the casting, really. dr. cullen isnt even hot =(

Guest j1youngxj3

^those people are the official cast?!?!

i imagined carlisle to be more hot looking..and young looking...but he's ok.

i really like rose...i LOVE her in lost..and i think she can pull it off....alice is perfect for me....hope these people are the real cast...hahaha

i guess there's no charlie yet?

--edit--

yay...tops...hahah =]

Guest Pucca_x3

^ No, I don't think it's the official cast. The only official ones so far are Kristen and Robert.

Which I'm fine with it, I can't wait to see them together on screen.

AGHH! I'm so excited. Just started New Moon and can't get enough of Bella and Edward. Edward and Bella.

Bellward? Edella? eek, these are hard.

Archived