Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest sweet_hunny

Well what's done is done. I'm over Russell VMA crap anyways but we can't hold a grudge on it right? Robert had much more of a terrible experience than that (case in point: that TMZ video... immature girl).

Yea Tom was one of the few favourites for Edward before casting was official including Stephenie when she thought of actors that fit the age bracket for her "no one over 21" list. Now that I really think of it seeing him and Robert, Spunk Ransom is and only Edward ^_^.

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crosshealchild

is it just me or did rob pluck his eyebrow? it looks so....ummmm.....straight and perfect. Still hot though. they're all hot!!! I never knew kristen was that white. i always thought she would be a bit darker than rob.

Guest _yinsyung*--

oh.i didnt know this.why did he hate playing Edward?

it seems that i've missed this news. :ph34r:

i actually don't think he hates playing edward per se.

there's a lot of interviews that have him saying that edward's too perfect and whatnot

i dont think he ever said it outright that he hated playing him, but if you read between the lines...

rob seems to dislike playing perfect characters and so,

i think he just doesn't like the edward that stephenie has written in bella's pov

the seemingly perfect, well-mannered gentlemen who happens to be a beautiful vampire

it seems to me that that's the reason he's all for making edward all dark, angsty and conflicted

and i think he likes doing that, much more than playing the perfect guy

i don't see any reason for him to take on the role if he doesn't like it.

long answer.

Guest Special Kay

heres what i think:

twi-moms love/worship edward ...... which in turn makes rob hate edward because hes tired of being molested by middle aged women. B)

Guest spuddevaughn

I don't know why but it's only today that I got to see the extended ballet scene that was shown at Comic Con San Diego and if what was shown is an indication of how Twilight will play out, then I'm certain all of us will get our money's worth, even those who are not fans of Twilight. It was both exciting and fascinating to see that part of the book come to life. Frightening as well to see the fight between Edward and James.

Here is the cover for the Complete Illustrated Movie Companion will be available on October 28th, 2008.

The book is 144 pages and it is in paperback, the list price is $16.99

t7lmp1.jpg

^ahhh the whole cast!!

I see Carlisle and Esme!

Guest jessyjess

i actually don't think he hates playing edward per se.

there's a lot of interviews that have him saying that edward's too perfect and whatnot

i dont think he ever said it outright that he hated playing him, but if you read between the lines...

rob seems to dislike playing perfect characters and so,

i think he just doesn't like the edward that stephenie has written in bella's pov

the seemingly perfect, well-mannered gentlemen who happens to be a beautiful vampire

it seems to me that that's the reason he's all for making edward all dark, angsty and conflicted

and i think he likes doing that, much more than playing the perfect guy

i don't see any reason for him to take on the role if he doesn't like it.

long answer.

"He’s the most ridiculous person who’s so amazing at everything. ... And the more I read the script, the more I hated this guy, so that’s how I played him, as a manic-depressive who hates himself. Plus he’s an 108 year old virgin so he’s obviously got some issues there"

Well he did use the word hate, so yea.......

From the Empire mag, http://www.robert-pattinson.co.uk/photos/M...emptwi4.jpg.php

Edit: here's a vid of Rob talking about Russell cutting him off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuLLao9zsgk

I was right that he didn't care! He's way too laid back for something like that to bother him.

is that the first time esme (elizabeth reaser) was shown in any kind of twilight promo? cuz i havent seen her in anything, not that i look forward to cuz i dont think she's pretty enough to play esme (anyone whose seen grey's anatomy would know)

Guest _yinsyung*--

Well he did use the word hate, so yea.......

From the Empire mag, http://www.robert-pattinson.co.uk/photos/M...emptwi4.jpg.php

Edit: here's a vid of Rob talking about Russell cutting him off

I was right that he didn't care! He's way too laid back for something like that to bother him.

HHAHA sorry my bad.

I don't think i ever actually really pay attention to what rob says

because 88% of the time he's joking

or drunk.

re: russell - the fandom blows everything out of proportion

look where the fandom took the EW cover, and he didn't care about that either

-Donna

Guest spuddevaughn

I think that Rob's response to what that host did was expected. Typical Rob reaction...he's just cool with everything. I was wondering....does anyone think that Rob was drunk during that ambush interview...he looks like it or maybe that's just the way he is during the wee hours of the morning.

Guest prettynothings

heres what i think:

twi-moms love/worship edward ...... which in turn makes rob hate edward because hes tired of being molested by middle aged women. B)

HAHA. My friends' mom is reading

Twilight. AND she's a hot mom.

(:

^-_- i just put that same pic up.

here is Rob's response to Russell Brand's Interrupption!!!

^he is super cool~

hahah Jess you put it up first.

I loved it when he was talking to the pap.

"You have a lot of fans that are really mad about it I'm sure."

"Oh Good."

classic!

LOOL "Oh Good" .

Ahh Rob is just sooo awesome.

LOL obviously he is not very sober .

Archived