Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest leek_riceball

I bring more interviews....

ok.. just one.

http://defamer.com/5046775/twilight-star-r...-his-chest-hair

^talks about the EW cover!!!

lmao..his facial expressions in that video are priceeeeeeeless. hahaha, he's actually kinda cute in that video. i'm still warming up to him being edward and all >_>

but yah, he is getting there :)

"..early pubes" hahahaha

yeah when he was just listening to the interviewer speak that was quite cute :) staring at his staring ..

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CONSTANCE

I bring more interviews....

ok.. just one.

http://defamer.com/5046775/twilight-star-r...-his-chest-hair

^talks about the EW cover!!!

ROFLMAO omgosh its like "early pubes" LOLOLOL

oh rob<3 oh i love thee .. so very very much :blush: :blush: :wacko:

hes so chill, down to earth, and hilarious.

his british accent is just LOVE LOVE LOVE!

deeLOVELY --

yeah kristin looks .. odd in those pics LOL

i kinda wish her and rob were together .. but then again i want rob to be single :)

i think robs one of those guy that you can have awkward yet awesome & hot sex with LOL

i love his chest hair, his wild "unwashed" hair, just everything about him. sigh ... :tears:

Guest vi4vi2002

I hate that stupid host for the VMA! I did not wait for an hour just to see Robert Pattinson get cut off!!! Why did they chose him in the first place? He IS the worst host I have ever seen.

Edit: I went to my friend's house to watch the VMA just to see the Twilight cast,

Guest jessyjess

^^ He's actually really famous in the UK (and not to mention HILARIOUS in Forgetting Sarah Marshall). I guess not many people really got his British humour.

And an interview with Taylor and Rob!

http://www.celebuzz.com/video-twilight-cast-vmas-s45221/

LULZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. "Team Taylor written on girl's thongs". OH TAYLOR.

And you can find out their fave swear words from here, http://www.celebuzz.com/video-curse-you-vmas-s45301/

Tyke also tike (tk)

n.

1. A small child, especially a boy.

2. A mongrel or cur.

3. Chiefly British A man considered uncouth or mean; a boor.

Guest spuddevaughn

Wow...I just saw a video of Rob, over at Twilighteranonymous.com, being interviewed on the red carpet at the VMA and he confirmed that he has been busy shooting new scenes for Twilight and also recording his songs that will be included in the movie. So, that's definitely it....we will finally get to hear those two songs of Rob's when Twilight opens.

Here's the link to an article posted at E online regarding Twilight and the likely possibility of sequels as well as the inclusion of Paramore in the movie's soundtrack.

Twilight Boys Interview at the VMA over at E Online

Guest jessyjess

^^ they've always been mentioning about a possibility of doing the sequels but nothing has been confirmed yet

and I think this is the vid you are talking about him recording music for the movie, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BN6xDGIe-I which I posted on the prev page

01f9qe52.jpg

LULZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Look at Russell in the bg. Such a creeper. He's so awesome.

^ HAHA Russell, why so scared of the twilight cast???

Pictures at the VMA's afterparty. Kris, Nikki, and Anna!

She ditched her high heels for comfortable pumps for the aftershow party, clever girl lol

RPattz looked great yesterday, i'm glad he shaved ^^

I cannot wait to hear his music in the movie!!

OOHHH I'm excited about the collector's edition (:

Soooo buying it : D

That Russell guy is rude <_<

credit to Morgan of Fanforum.com/this was also posted at IMDB

they say it's for the October issue of Instyle

Rob cleans up well and Kristen with boots - wow

AHHHHH Rob did clean up well !

Kristen looks awesome (:

I am sooooo buying this issue : D .

Okayy . WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY did Russell cut off Rob . I was just like :o the WHOLE time.

I was like praying Rob would talk after but NOOOOOOOOOPEE T____________________T"

They all looked GORGEOUS at the VMAs . <3

Guest sweet_hunny

Doing a sequel is a for sure thing since one, Twilight has to do well at the box office to make the next film. I dunno about Paramore being on the Twilight soundtrack, maybe it's because my musical taste differs from theirs?

Yea still not happy about the Robert-Russell moment. Hello? It's Edward Cullen -_-!

Guest jessyjess

Awwwwwwwwwwww look who I found out who was Rob's date!

01f9kpg6.jpg

It's Tom Sturridge! Ignore the other guy in the white since I have NO clue who he is (I'm guessing his publist though). He looks VERY hobo but he's still cute nonetheless. And it's SO adorable that they are such good friends!

i know that this doesn't belong here... but i dunno where to put them since there isn't a thread on Taylor...(shame)

so..... here are pic of him in his new show My Own Worst Enemy

maybe Jess should create a thread about him... hmmm

taylorlg9.jpg

20312344eu8.jpg

taylor2si4.jpg

i wonder what kind of son he's going to play...

a rebellious type or the love yah dad kind of type

Guest jessyjess

^^ Hahahahah thanks for the thought Deb ;) Sadly, I've seen those pictures and here's one more. I actually won't watch that show (even though Taylor is in it) just because it's not my type of show. ANNNNNNNNND, apparently his little sister's name is BELLA!

03cv4.jpg

Awwwwwwwww he's TOO cute.

Guest jessyjess

^^ okay that's not as creepy but it still kinda is that her name is Bella

Oct 13? Maybe I'll just watch the pilot to see how it goes for Taylor.

Archived