Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EUNSHIHAE

aww....those Twilighters are so lucky!! lols...

I love Robert's hair!!! he looks hawt!!!

lols...I love Bella's truck!!!

JiSuLee: thanks for the Japanese twilight pics!!!

so lucky Japanese version gets pictures!!! lols....

Guest colorstoobright

@luvfaytdestini - I don't mind waiting until 2009! They have more time to make the movie amazing. Besides, we get Breaking Dawn and more cast pictures!

Aaaand those manga scans are great.

Guest jessyjess

WE MIGHT HAVE OUR JACOB + more casting!

You're kidding me? We've got yet another seven names for Catherine Hardwicke's Twilight, which has one of the largest cast listings I have ever seen. Billy Burke (Untraceable), Taylor Lautner, Christian Serratos, Edi Gathegl (Crank), Rachel Lefevre, Sarah Clark and Gregory Tyree Boyce will join the previously announced cast in the vampire film shooting February 25 in Oregon. Plans for a sequel are already in the works. The film is about a high school girl named Bella falls in love with a vampire. The new couple leads a rival vampire clan to pursue them and attempt to force her to decide if she, too, wishes to become one of the undead.

Source

Billy Burke (new!)

ladderpregxo6.jpg

Taylor Lautner (new!)

normal_taylor_lautner_1169318884.jpg

Christian Serratos (new!)

beibvhe0513060197to4.jpg

Edi Gathegl

ediui7.jpg

Rachel Lefevre

419221669b6ff7120bemge4.jpg

Sarah Clark (new!)

saraew1.jpg

Gregory Tyree Boyce (new!)

No pictures!

I think it's either Taylor or Gregory but Taylor isn't Native American so I'm betting on Gregory will be our Jacob!

Guest sweet_hunny

Hey! Isn't Taylor one of the favoured actors for Twilight Jacob :w00t: (when we all found out the movie was coming to life)? If he is Jacob.... than AHHHHHHHH! *screaming like an idiot fangirl*

I'm guessing for sure Christian Serratos and Billy Burke are Angela and Charlie :lol: Sarah is DEFINATELY RENEE! I SEE KRISTEN AND HER LOOK A LIKE!

Guest JiSuLee

WOW WHO ARE ALL THESE GOOD LOOKING NEW PEOPLE?!?!?1

why am i wishing Taylor Lautner to be our jacob.. >_<

RAWR RAWRRR THIS IS DRIVING ME CUHRAZAY

hope everyone's surviving such anticipation...

Guest jessyjess

Christian Serratos is Angela!

Filming Twilight!!!

Hey there guys! I'm off to Oregon to play 'Angela' in "Twilight". I'm so excited! After being cast in "Twilight" I read all three books and now I too am a huge Stephenie Meyer fan. Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse are my favorite books and now I'm off to be apart of the movie. I have been listening and reading up on all the 'Twilight' sites: twilighters.org, twilightlexicon and IMDb. I love all the posters and manips made by the Twilight fans. They are so cool. Everyone is so talented.

Well this is going to be my first time in Oregon and I'm looking forward to visiting all of the sites.

Too much love at you,

***Christian***

off her myspace!

Some pictures of her!

hsmchristian.jpg

35837.jpg

dhaa0j.jpg

She's really cute and seems like a sweet girl so I'm glad that she's chosen as Angela!

Guest EUNSHIHAE

Christian Serratos joins the cast!!!!

I love her!!! She'll make a good Angela!!!

thanks for the info >___<

yay! we get more of the cast now!!!

Billy Burke!?! awesome!!!! great looking cast so far!

--------

Stephenie Meyer Update!!!

***February 21, 2008***

My weekend on the set of Twilight the movie

movie_s2.jpgmovie_s1.jpg

Hey guys, I thought you might enjoy a couple of pictures from my weekend on the set of Twilight the movie. It was an amazing time; I had the chance to visit some of the film sites (Oregon is gorgeous!), go through the story boards (if just scanning through the sketches is so exciting, I can only imagine how much more thrilling the live action will be), watch some brief videos of stunt work (ouch! but so cool), and even catch a little bit of a vampire baseball game (look out—James is a ringer). My favorite part was dinner with some of the cast and crew. You don't know surreal until you sit down at a table with people out of your imagination. It was more than a little bit disturbing how pretty everyone was, and who knew movie stars were so nice? Anyway, if you ever get a chance to visit the set of a movie based on a book you wrote, I definitely recommend that you go for it.

--Stephenie

seriously Robert looks like a vampire already!! lols...

Kristen and Robert!!! <3

They were shooting the baseball scene!!! one of my fave scenes too!!!!

omg.....hotness!!!!!!! can't wait for the movie...this is my addiction now..Edward..anyway at first I don't think Robert can pull an Edward but now with that look..there might be a possibility after all...I swear when this movie comes out Robert's fan base will sky rocket...wonder if he going to have that wonderful sexy British accent of his in this movie...I meant he is British right? not sure I just know that most people or all actors and actress in harry potter are english..

Guest sweet_hunny

^ Lol! I just checked it out at SM's site. That's very cool and I bet she's so happy standing next to her characters :lol:! What a dream for Stephenie!!!!!

Guest JenniFOO

Oh god, Robert Pattinson looks uh-mazzzzzing. Although he looks a little shabby in the promo pics (IMO). lol And Jasper has really really blonde hair huh?

Eeeeeee* I cannot wait for this movie. SOOOOO Excited.

Bahaha, just saw the set pictures. Robert's hair is....really something. He still looks great. Although the hair is very DragonBallZ-esque? No?

Guest lovebum4life

If they make Edward British i'm going to be Po'd I hope he pulls a good enough american accent. He's not the Edward I had in mind but I thought he was really cute in Harry Potter so that counts for something.

I just hope that the boy who might be Jacob is only playing Twilight Jacob b/c he's really young looking...i'm still praying for a Steven Strait for an older looking Jacob b/c I just love him.

Archived