Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest JiSuLee

UGH combination of characters sound like some cheesy horror movie.

which in my opinion Twilight is NOTHING like that. haha no offense taken?

Mike seems adorkable.

PROUD TO BE A TWIHARD(:

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gummonster

OMG, i'm so excited. twilight is like my favorite book...

i love the cast too... the girl who plays bella is so pretty, not so sure about edward though

GASPARD ULLIEL all the way! :wub::D

i'm starting to accept the fact

that Robbert Pattinson is going to be playing Edward.

Kirsten Stewart is definitely my Bella! ^_^

can't wait for the movie to be released..

does anyone know when it might come out

in Malaysia?

It's been Confirmed Kellan Lutz is Emmett! Now I must know who Jacob is. If he ends up being good like for example being played by Steven Strait then I'm going to be a Bella x Jacob fan. I'll have Edward but only as Gaspard! LOL!

Anyway as I said before let's see if these people can act before we make judgements.

Guest jessyjess

It's been Confirmed Kellan Lutz is Emmett! Now I must know who Jacob is. If he ends up being good like for example being played by Steven Strait then I'm going to be a Bella x Jacob fan.

Well I kinda figured that he would be Emmett. I don't think he would have played anyone else.

For Jacob I'm SURE it's someone new since they were holding casts for Native Americans who wanted to be aspiring actors! And I am so GLAD that they are keeping him Native American.

It's been Confirmed Kellan Lutz is Emmett! Now I must know who Jacob is. If he ends up being good like for example being played by Steven Strait then I'm going to be a Bella x Jacob fan. I'll have Edward but only as Gaspard! LOL!

Anyway as I said before let's see if these people can act before we make judgements.

i would LOVE it for Steven Strait to be Jacob,

but it looks like he's already filming another vampire movie with Gerard Butler

called Priest...(its on imdb)

it was originally a manhwa~!!

Guest jessyjess

OMG. THAT I AM GOING TO WATCH. Steven AND Gerrard! OH MY =O

Guest sweet_hunny

Well of course no one should be Jacob but Steven Strait but he's more New Moon aged looking (which is how Bella fell for him too :P). Yes I know, the dream Edward and Jake are Gaspard and Steven will never come true but still, they will always be my Edward and Jacob because it's written all over their faces!!!!

QUOTE (juhee @ Feb 16 2008, 11:57 AM) *

OMG. THAT I AM GOING TO WATCH. Steven AND Gerrard! OH MY =O

ME TOO MUST WATCH IT. I read the Manhwa. It's licenced by Tokyopop. Well I'm glad they are keeping Jacob Native American. !!!

Guest jessyjess

ME TOO MUST WATCH IT. I read the Manhwa. It's licenced by Tokyopop. Well I'm glad they are keeping Jacob Native American. !!!

OH! It's the REMAKE of the manga?! OMG.

Guest itz_n_obsession

AHHH! I should start reading this book now! lol its been on my list to read for a while now. gotta read it before watching the film!!!

Guest tranceeee

the poster's cute :lol:

ashley green is pretty, but i cant see her as alice T__T oh well... i hope the movies good though!

OMG... i just realised..eric's an asian! thats so cool ..haha~ :P

Guest berry_x.2

LOL

in this movie..

i feel emmett looks alot cuter than edward xD

and Steven Strait..please please play jacob!

i was a bellaxjacob fan when reading the bok..=P

and

Gaspard Ulliel <3 !!!!!

>//<

too bad about that =(

-berry <3

Guest babieblue545

the poster's cute :lol:

ashley green is pretty, but i cant see her as alice T__T oh well... i hope the movies good though!

OMG... i just realised..eric's an asian! thats so cool ..haha~ :P

He's not actually supposed to be Asian. Ben is the only Asian in the story, but why Eric is Asian in this movie is beyond my comprehension.

I just hope that they aren't going to cut Angela out of the movie (if the rumors of Ben and Eric combining together is really true).

Guest colorstoobright

LOL

in this movie..

i feel emmett looks alot cuter than edward xD

For me, I think Bella is prettier than Alice and Rosalie.

eta: Topped another page! No contributions this time. :( Or maybe later...

Guest jessyjess

and Steven Strait..please please play jacob!

i was a bellaxjacob fan when reading the bok..=P

As already mentioned, Steven cannot play Jacob because they are casting someone who is Native American for his part.

But anyways, I just finished watching "Speak" which Kristen stars in it since I haven't exactly seen her acting skills and imbd gave that movie a 8/10, I thought I would give it a try and I after watching it, I TRULY believe that she will do an excellent job portraying Bella. If anyone doesn't think she's fit for the role, you should definitely give this movie a chance. The movie was based on a novel which is about Kristen's character getting raped but an upper high school classmate and it portrays the aftermath of her rape and how she starts to become anti-social (which reminds me of how Bella was in New Moon). Regardless if you think she will make a good Bella, I still recommend this movie.

Guest crystal_t33rs

^ I saw that movie a while ago and after seeing it, they announced Kristin was going to be Bella, and I was very happy with their choice. Indeed it's a more NM-Bella than Twilight-Bella, but either way, I think Kristin's a decent actress, and I'm very happy with the casting crew's decision.

All in all, I'm satisfied with the cast so far and like everyone else, cannot wait for the Jacob casting!

Guest colorstoobright

I'm updating from the Wii so sorry for the lack of pictures and short post.

Ed Gathegi is rumored to play Laurant in the movie.

eta: Ok, now I can post pictures.

2cr9d3c.jpg

Archived