[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

NEW SAMPLE PV!!!!

http://www.pscompany.co.jp/movie/alicenine...ds/9heads_b.wmv

I LOVE THIS SONG..>.<...and the pv is great..cant wait to hear the whole thing..>.<

OH OH!!! AND!!

you guys know that crying pic of "shou" from before wasnt shou..it was tora...shou had his hair dyed that time already

and here's a pic of shou huggin tora..cause tora was crying on the floor of the stage..T_T

arisu1218ar.jpg

i hope this wasnt posted..>.<

credits to alice nine LJ

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH OH!!! AND!!

you guys know that crying pic of "shou" from before wasnt shou..it was tora...shou had his hair dyed that time already

and here's a pic of shou huggin tora..cause tora was crying on the floor of the stage..T_T

http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/7856/arisu1218ar.jpg

i hope this wasnt posted..>.<

credits to alice nine LJ

OMG! That killed me! I just starting laughing.... and yelling "AWWW!"

Tora crying is so......?????..............i dunno.

<33333333

i love u MUXU. lol

thx for the shou huggin tora while he cried. thats so absolutely taming and cute. athou u cant see neither of their faces. but just the thought of it melted my heart away for 10 minutes.

and for those who find tora "unattractive"

well. i am sorry. everyone has differenet taste. i personally adore tora and shou the most in alice nine, but i love them all.

key:

secriously. to advoid fan girls...? no... thats... exgerration.. right.. XDDD

fan girls can be controlled when they know its for something secrious and work is work.

but perhaps they dont want the song leaking out before because that was the reason in some cases in hong kong. ah wells. anyways

i m gonne leave for 2 weeks ... so ya.

merry xmas n happy new year everyone!!

Guest Ang3l1c

Urrrg... I have the same problem with this band as I do with most heavy-metal-type J-rock bands. I like the music. Good drummer, good guitarists, good bassist, but... I cant stand the vocalist's voice!! And I loooove them soooo much! But, it's not a good thing when your favourite song gives you a headache. I think the only heavy-metal-type band that has a vocalist I really like is MUCC. And the sad thing is, I still spend hundreds of dollars getting all their CDs and DVDs and all that mumbo-jumbo shipped all the way to Canada. Ahh well, I hope you guys don't think I'm dissing Shou. (Even though I totally am.) Err anyway, they're adorable. Love Hiroto's teeferz, makes him look like a sexy hamster... That sounded wrong.

And so this isn't a totally bitchy spam, I leave you with this:

alice-nine2.jpg

And if it's already been posted, then I guess this was a totally bitchy spam. Hahahahah- Err, sorry.

Urrrg... I have the same problem with this band as I do with most heavy-metal-type J-rock bands. I like the music. Good drummer, good guitarists, good bassist, but... I cant stand the vocalist's voice!! And I loooove them soooo much! But, it's not a good thing when your favourite song gives you a headache. I think the only heavy-metal-type band that has a vocalist I really like is MUCC. And the sad thing is, I still spend hundreds of dollars getting all their CDs and DVDs and all that mumbo-jumbo shipped all the way to Canada. Ahh well, I hope you guys don't think I'm dissing Shou. (Even though I totally am.) Err anyway, they're adorable. Love Hiroto's teeferz, makes him look like a sexy hamster... That sounded wrong.

And so this isn't a totally bitchy spam, I leave you with this:

And if it's already been posted, then I guess this was a totally bitchy spam. Hahahahah- Err, sorry.

Shou isn't in the pic! XD

I agree with you about the vocals. A lot of them are just....bad.

yes..i know that shou's falsetto is still a bit... ;) erm...but he is improving..:)..which is good..as least he CAN improve..he doesnt sound so strain anymore..=D

hum...i dont really have THAT much of a problem with jrock vocalists...just some..but shou doesnt sound so good in some songs..u__u..but the music is really awsome..wish they could retape the song ne...=)

Guest xxingy_XP

yes..i know that shou's falsetto is still a bit... ;) erm...but he is improving..:)..which is good..as least he CAN improve..he doesnt sound so strain anymore..=D

hum...i dont really have THAT much of a problem with jrock vocalists...just some..but shou doesnt sound so good in some songs..u__u..but the music is really awsome..wish they could retape the song ne...=)

yea yea yea! comparing their oldest songs to their newest songs, you can totally tell that shou's voice is getting better. XD like in mugen no hana, i noticed that i wasn't really wincing when he got to the high notes, and it doesn't sound so painful for him. ha. i still like shou as a vocalist, though. :]

Guest _snowbunniee

oops didn't post in here in a while @_@

anywhos did anyone post this already ??

Covers of upcoming single

九龍-nine Heads Rodeo Show

[Limited Edition]

0limited9ld.jpg

1. 九龍-nine Heads Rodeo Show-

2. Red Carpet Going On

w/ bonus DVD

[Normal Edition]

0normal5za.jpg