[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

Guest strawberrylove

^ hrmms i cant rember any tora fanservice ones! come to think of it ive seen none O.O'

+ welcome.

A ranking chart ‘Which entertainer comes to mind when you think of the word Prince?’ was conducted on Japan’s music site Barks. Hero JaeJoong was chosen over other Japanese enteratainer to win the #1 spot with over 30% of the votes. The poll was held during Tuesday, April 14, 2009 ~ Monday, April 20 .. and here’s the result!

10,000 voters involved.

————

* 1位: Youngwoong Jaejoong (东方神起) - wins with more than 30% votes

* 2位: Keita Tachibana (W-inds.)

* 3位: Domoto Koichi (KinKi Kids)

* 4位: YOSHIKI (X JAPAN)

* 5位: Toshihiko (THE ALFEE)

* 6位: Sakito (ナイトメア)

* 7位: Takizawa Hideaki

* 8位: Hikawa Kiyoshi

* 9位: Mitsuhiro Oikawa

10位: Tamaki Hiroshi

11位: John-Hoon

12位: Kato Kaseuki

13位: Kawaguchi, Nishi-Takaoka Nori (TMRevolution)

14位: DAIGO (BREAKERZ)

15位: Fukuyama Masaharu

16位: Shou (Alice Nine)

17位: Gackt

18位: YiDA

19位: Kawabata Ryuichi

20位: Kosuke Teppei (WaT)

source: Barks, AF

oh my shou <3 im quite happy shou made it to 16th considering many ppl dont know jrock D:

and haha. KJJ (L) he's not even japanese LOL.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yumi-chu

Arena SP Vol. 53 - scans here

Thank you so much! ^_^

@MooooooM: Tora fan service? Haven't seen it before but would love to. ;D

Wow, Shou is #16. He definitely has the "prince" image tho, he should be higher in the rankings!!

I can totally imagine him in prince clothing and a crown.. *drools*

Guest Vivichi

^ hrmms i cant rember any tora fanservice ones! come to think of it ive seen none O.O'

+ welcome.

oh my shou <3 im quite happy shou made it to 16th considering many ppl dont know jrock D:

and haha. KJJ (L) he's not even japanese LOL.

OMG SHOU BEAT GACKT!

i find that SOOOOO surprising(not really)! seeing how gackt is more popular then shou.

i'm guessing they are targeting younger girls because if they were older, they would pick gackt. :0

i still can't believe shou made it up there~♥

Whoa Shou's #16?!!! Wow so happy for him considering that not much people are aware of Jrock over pop music im surprised to know that he managed to land the #16 spot. But if you ask me he deserve to be in a higher rank. XD

Guest Vivichi

^ LOL.

SamLien: You are right, many people don't consider JROCK over JPOP. even for me ):

shou is my #2, and yamada ryosuke(who does JPOP) is my #1! oh btw its yamada's bday today :)

Guest mikamoui

:o.

alice nine = my #1 x]. i actually got my friend to like them XD. He likes Shou's spazz in rainbows.

Shou is pretty princely XD. especially his gestures.

They look more natural in the scans :o. They look cool though. XD ooh their clothes look fun. -want-

Guest yumi-chu

@Vivichi: That's true, Gackt has been around for longer I guess. However, I would still pick Shou over him!

alice nine. is sadly not my #1, since the GazettE has that spot xD

I still love them just as much though, since they're my #2 :D

Shou sounds so different when he speaks (it doesn't seem as natural as the others), has anyone noticed?

Guest Dracolicious13

@Vivichi: That's true, Gackt has been around for longer I guess. However, I would still pick Shou over him!

alice nine. is sadly not my #1, since the GazettE has that spot xD

I still love them just as much though, since they're my #2 :D

Shou sounds so different when he speaks (it doesn't seem as natural as the others), has anyone noticed?

When Shou speaks he tends to look a whole lot..manlier i find. O_O'..especially like if you look at older comments and such. Now hes more princely. BUT Its still weird because you don't expect him to have such a manly voice.

Guest mikamoui

Lawl well Shou's voice is manlier than when he sings and I think that's natural for him, Shou in the Number Six movie seemed....really unnatural >___< lawl. I think Shou has a lisp?

anyways here's Shou and his inability to say Tofu XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tlt6pUr39A

EDIT

lawl

This was cute http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzumcd-Sg_s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx1Sd305XiE <--when was this?

Guest yumi-chu

@Dracolicious13: Yup, he's definitely more princely now, his gestures shows it all XD I agree, I would never have thought he'd have such a manly voice.

Lawl well Shou's voice is manlier than when he sings and I think that's natural for him, Shou in the Number Six movie seemed....really unnatural >___< lawl. I think Shou has a lisp?

anyways here's Shou and his inability to say Tofu XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tlt6pUr39A

Ahh yes, in the Number Six movie too!

Yes, that was the thing I couldn't put my finger on.. a lisp! He does sound like he has one.. but in a very cute way? :P

LOL aww, he can't say Tofu, he tried so many times as well xD

Lol yeah hahahaha he sounds different. . .

When I first got into alice nine. I never bothered looking for any pics. So I was listening to their music without actually knowing what they look like. I always thought that the vocalist would be someone who'd look soooo manly. Muscles and all, black outfit coz from where I live most rock artists wear soooo many black that they get stereotyped as emos TOT" Even rock fans sometimes get dubbed as emos T____T"

So when I finally tried searching and saw how they look like I was all :o

And Shou's lip movement when he speaks lol sooo adorable hahahaha. . .

Oh by the way i've added you on my lj already hope to see you around and please excuse my rants there lol I could sometimes get too hyperactive with some of my entries XD

EDIT---

I PAWN THE PAGE mwahahahaha XP

Guest strawberrylove

^i was introduced to alice nine by a friend :P

so i saw pictures first before i tried out any of their music.

very unexpected!

he's uber pretty (haha femninie) but manly at the same time :L

Shou is #1 in my books, hell #1 isn't even a good enough number, he is #0 O:

therefore concluding I am his greatest fan :)

Muahaha!

thanks for info and links

#0??

are you saying shou means zero to you :o

then i beat you by being his #1

cus he is one and only~

( shou wasnt #1 on the prince list, that means i can share him with less people :D)

Guest yumi-chu

Lol yeah hahahaha he sounds different. . .

When I first got into alice nine. I never bothered looking for any pics. So I was listening to their music without actually knowing what they look like. I always thought that the vocalist would be someone who'd look soooo manly. Muscles and all, black outfit coz from where I live most rock artists wear soooo many black that they get stereotyped as emos TOT" Even rock fans sometimes get dubbed as emos T____T"

So when I finally tried searching and saw how they look like I was all :o

And Shou's lip movement when he speaks lol sooo adorable hahahaha. . .

Oh by the way i've added you on my lj already hope to see you around and please excuse my rants there lol I could sometimes get too hyperactive with some of my entries XD

EDIT---

I PAWN THE PAGE mwahahahaha XP

Same, I didn't know what they looked like when I listened to their first song- Fantasy.

Then later on I saw Shou and I was like.. such a strong manly voice comes out of him?! :o

Yeh, the black/emo/gothic image tends to relate to westernised rock bands.

It's good visual kei is all colourful and they have their own themes (for every single/album)

Which is probably why I will never be tired of visual kei! <3

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

I think shou used to have a lisp but he doesnt anymore...

I thought it was cute anyway.

x

Guest Vivichi

i never actually looked up the lyrics to rainbows. but when i did, i never realized that shou was trying to say some english words like MAGIC and etc. ROFL.

Guest mikamoui

^Lawl. I never knew "ready go," "through the dark," and "profile" were in the lyrics... XD. Poor Shou and his bad English >__<. Actually, to be honest, until i looked up the lyrics of Blue Planet, I never knew that whole song was like 98% English. o__o. I just sang along to whatever sound I heard. I think his English might be getting better though XD. I understood the English in Drella...a bit haha. On the other hand, Hiroto's English doesn't seem bad from the White Prayer live.

Guest ohdangchang

woah.

i was wondering if they got plastic surgery?

and their eyes seems REALLY big

for an asian..

ive never knew of this band until now.

so dont bash me (:

Archived