[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yumi-chu

@mikamoui: Hiroto's gestures isn't up to Shou's level but it's definitely cute and dramatic yup xD

I'm not sure why but the first old pic of Shou reminds me of Horikita Maki a lot!

@Dracolicious13: Looking at mikamoui's pics, it does look like the hook is more noticeable in Rainbows :o

I doubt he had plastic surgery or anything similiar tho.. I'm ready to believe it's the angles!

Oh yeh..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIROTO!!!! ^_^

I sent in a fan mail too. ^^

@strawberrylove: I heard that all the bands do check their fan mails (not sure when) but they just don't reply.. :(

OMG I thought I won't be able to drop by and leave a birthday greeting for our favorite lead guitar sama PON!!!! I'm had a littel accident today but thankfully I'm still alive and kickin. .

Anyways enough about me. . .

PON I hope you'd have a very happy birthday celebration. Many more blessings to come and hope you'd find the happiness and love that you deserve. Stay healthy!!!! And keep the hotness comin'

OTANJOUBI OMEDETOU PON!!!

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

Hiroto has no hair on his armpits..

O__________________________O

He shaved it? lmao

Is it normal for guys in Japan to shave their armpits???

Guest yumi-chu

^

^

Oh no ><" I hope you're ok!

Hiroto has no hair on his armpits..

O__________________________O

He shaved it? lmao

Is it normal for guys in Japan to shave their armpits???

I think it is.. for visual kei bands anyway.

People like Uruha and Reita from the GazettE doesn't have armpit hair xD

Guest strawberrylove

^ LOL i noticed that too XD

well i do know miyavi is very clean shaven too!

well i hope they actually understand what we write in our fan mails D:

i dont blame them for not replying. cus it would be unfair to reply to one and not to others.

but sometime they do sort of a reply/mention in their blogs though :P

samlien i hope your ok! what would this thread be without your alice nine updates/links & posts D:

Guest Dracolicious13

^ o__o really, I never noticed. -goes to check-

I just went to look up some pictures, and his nose looks the same o-o

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w139/bl...photoset_01.jpg old

http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt189/a...ne/0019yptz.jpg new

shousnoselulz.jpg

rainbows.jpg

I might just have really bad eyesight... but I think there may be an angle situation here. lulz.

and I thought this picture was cute XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Moui/023po1.jpg

EDIT OMFG ISN'T TODAY HIROTO'S BIRTHDAY!? WTFFFFFFFF. XD

I'm such a bad fan for not knowing ;~;, I had to look it up. and actually nevermind, it just became May 4th. It's the 5th in Japan now! D:

Now, I'm gonna...send them fan mail! haha, and hopefully they get it.

See it could be angles..or lighting..but i'm still bothered..Like watch Cross Game ITS REALLy prominenet..so much I was like " WOah..what?"...yup.

And yay for pon getting another year older! *throws a party*

Guest orinneko

*bookmarked this thread*

Oh I love alice nine. too ^^ Especially tora~

Thanks for the pictures, info, etc.

And anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIROTO ^^

Guest Vivichi

wowowow. i havent been on forever!

HAPPY BDAY HIROTO!~ Still got a chance to say it ;]

I LOVE THIS HIROTO BLOG PICTURES!! but he needs to eat more.

im totally considering cosplaying as shou to a convention one year. :]

Guest mikamoui

^Lawl I've seen you around, and I was wondering when you were ever gonna pop in the thread x]. Anyways~ HI! :D

@SamLien o__o.. sounds serious, but at least you're okay!

Darn my tests and exams and essays and etcccccccccc............. I was hoping to finish my drawing of Hiroto ;-;, but I only have him drawn, and it came out pretty bad at that. Gah. Darn me )x

yumi-chu, strawberrylove and mikamoui: Thanks for the concern n__n Yeah I hope its nothing serious. I'd still consult the doctor once my schedule in school clears up. I kinda collapsed yesterday, my legs suddenly went numb and yeah I got a bruise on my leg because of the stupid chair I slammed into. yumi-chu, you visited my lj right? I'll be adding you once my new layout is up hehehe thanks for the visit there :lol:

AiriinxKumori: yay!!! you've dropped by the thread again!!! Yeah adorable pon certainly grew up into one hella smexy pon! Yay!!

Pon Happy belated birthday again!!! :)

Guest Dracolicious13

BEFORE:

Hiroto.jpg

So..his hair here reminds me of what Isshi of Kagrra has now..D: ISSHI is STEALING D:

Guest Vivichi

o_o get hurt on what?

hiroto looks so good all sweaty and wet. ): now i want to see more pictures like the one with Saga in the shower..

FML!

^Lawl I've seen you around, and I was wondering when you were ever gonna pop in the thread x]. Anyways~ HI! :D

aha wow i didn't think i was that much known. XD hi! if u know me i'm like the hugest pon fan ever.

AiriinxKumori: yay!!! you've dropped by the thread again!!! Yeah adorable pon certainly grew up into one hella smexy pon! Yay!!

aha yays u still remember me. :'D so much luv in this thread.

I'm just here waiting for info, I hope everyone in this thread doesn't get hurt :) and stays alive

and alice nine. too :D

o.O i don't get it? hurt? D: i've been out of the thread for awhile. explain plox?

Guest strawberrylove

^if your pon's biggest fan!

then i must be shou's ;)

let me hope samlien doesnt steal number 1 fan spot from me LOL.

i think he meant dont get hurt cus samlien got hurt :(

but thank god everyone is safe here <3

and so are alice nine~

so did anyone do anything special for pon's bd? :D

^ LOL lets just declare it a tie so we're both Shou's number one fans XD Fair enough neh?

Yeah I hope everyone will stay healthy and safe from anything that might hurt them. My bruise and wounds are healing already thank God. I can walk a little better already :)

Lol I think i'd always remember Pon's birthday from now on because of what happened to me on that day XDD Such a way to reminisce his birthday hahaha

Archived