[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

Guest Vivichi

^ OH! MY! GAWD! You mean Shou is producing everything? ohh i hope he adds in some fanservicee! ♥

I'm really excited now, except i'm a little disappointed Shou didn't take a picture of ALL Saga's body. :/

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Hmmm yeah I think there'd be pictures of other members as well. "ALL" of Saga's body? Hehehe *starts thinking* Yeah I agree *nods in agreement* he shouldve taken a whole body shot *cackles madly*. . .I think fans would be happier with that XD

Guest strawberrylove

so thats what shou meant in his diary entries ;______;

AHA. saga being the shy guy i wonder how he felt during this shoot ROFL

when i first looked at it, gackt came to mind :ph34r: haha.

edit: shou's recent diary entries has a picture of DBSK D:

and then he goes to say it was nao! i dont get it T_T'

could someone explain to me ;;___;;

Guest yumi-chu

Ahh that scan is so delicious!! Sexy Saga~ :D

His expression is like he's trying to seduce us lol. Well.. it's working!

I love Shou's production haha, although I do agree he should've taken the shot further down xD

*waits patiently for the rest of the members*

^ Just read Shou's blog yesterday almost got a freakin' headache because I had to translate it lol XD Anyways its a good thing that him getting an IV doesn't seem too serious. Though I hope Shou wont be getting any sickness anytime soon. I fear for his health and the rest of the band. They seem to be getting sick quite a lot last year, so i hope they won't be that sickly this year. ;)

Guest yumi-chu

Oh yeh, I really hope Shou's ok ;A;

The IV photo shocked me when I was reading it yesterday, but he seems so relaxed and playful about it lol.

Can't get Saga's pic out of my head @_@!!

Guest Dracolicious13

considering how shou is playing WORD games..I'd say hes going to be fine..

As for saga picture..it was hot *massive nosebleed*

Guest mikamoui

Lawl...somehow I believe the way the words are spelled are the way Shou pronounces them ;~;. His failed English is fail D;. Hiroto seems a bit better in English..kind of, no? He said the english parts in White Prayer on Discotheque Play like A Rainbows. lawl...Oh Tora and Saga's English makes me laugh XD

Guest strawberrylove

LOL tora and saga's english isnt that bad!

there new years greeting 2008 was cute*^* LOOL.

shou's english is fail though><"

and is it just me or did shou's blogs get more confusing and random :ph34r:

im so lost reading it now ;__;

Guest mikamoui

The new years greeting is exactly why it makes me laugh XD

Actually, I think his blogs have always been random......He said the caveman looked like Hiroto XD, but Hiroto is more cuter.

-goes to watch the new years greeting-

Guest strawberrylove

i saw the picture of the caveman but

when i read it he didnt mention it looking like hiroto so i was completey lost as of why he posted the picture up D:

now i know O_________O"

^where are you reading your blogs from? im probaly just confused by the way its translated then TT"

Guest mikamoui

i saw the picture of the caveman but

when i read it he didnt mention it looking like hiroto so i was completey lost as of why he posted the picture up D:

now i know O_________O"

^where are you reading your blogs from? im probaly just confused by the way its translated then TT"

alice nine diaries translated by mendokuse o-o

Guest Vivichi

omg! thanks for the link.

^His blogs are really random. its weird. xD

Shou's english? ive never heard it before. D:

<- deprived of many things. x(

Guest mikamoui

omg! thanks for the link.

^His blogs are really random. its weird. xD

Shou's english? ive never heard it before. D:

<- deprived of many things. x(

Listen to Q, stray cat, and blue planet. They all contain Shou's Engrish.

HOLY CRAP!!!! *spazzes* THEY LOOK AMAZING IN THEIR PIC WHEN THEY WERE INVITED FOR THE HARAJUKU STYLE COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams* SHOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALICE NINE. IN THE HARAJUKU STYLE COLLECTION

Someone posted better scans of the PEACE AND SMILE CARNIVAL BOOKLET. Check em out-----

PS CARNIVAL BOOKLET SCANS

going back to the harajuku style collection----> SHOU!!!!! AHHHH!!! CRAP!!! He looks sooooo freakin' amazing!!! And the clothes!!! <3<3<3 And his hair's shorter! Come to think about it I think most them had their hairs cut short o___o. . . but SHOU!! You look good!!! keep it up!!!

*sorry for the fangirl-ish rants peepz* XD

Guest mikamoui

HOLY CRAP!!!! *spazzes* THEY LOOK AMAZING IN THEIR PIC WHEN THEY WERE INVITED FOR THE HARAJUKU STYLE COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams* SHOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALICE NINE. IN THE HARAJUKU STYLE COLLECTION

Someone posted better scans of the PEACE AND SMILE CARNIVAL BOOKLET. Check em out-----

PS CARNIVAL BOOKLET SCANS

going back to the harajuku style collection----> SHOU!!!!! AHHHH!!! CRAP!!! He looks sooooo freakin' amazing!!! And the clothes!!! <3<3<3 And his hair's shorter! Come to think about it I think most them had their hairs cut short o___o. . . but SHOU!! You look good!!! keep it up!!!

*sorry for the fangirl-ish rants peepz* XD

I actually have not seen it yet, but reading your enthusiasm is giving me a heart attack. lawl

-edit-

They look make up less, no? Pfft. alice nine always [well usually] looks amazing XD. Their style has influenced me :D. Nao looks so short XD

The PSC scans...XD awesomeness.

Archived