[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

Guest mikamoui

Haha. Tora's rare moments XD. If only there were more of it lawl. I also remember from The Beautiful Name's photoshoot Tora posed with his fists up XD. Saga laughed and posed the same way. What's funny though is that Tora seems like the manly one, but he's afraid of roaches x]

V Lawl. Hiroto talked about Tora being afraid of roaches and he cut one with scissors on his blog XD

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vivichi

omg, i want to be in a photobooth with him too. xD

^Afraid of roachs, thats so cute. x]

i should youtube them more often then just looking for pictures. they are hilarious! ♥

PEACE AND SMILE CARNIVAL VIDEOS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alice Nine. Velvet Performance (PS Carnival 2009)

Alice Nine. Rainbows Performance (PS Carnival 2009)

Alice Nine. Blue Planet Performance (PS Carnival 2009)

All Videos were uploaded by Minori_a9

@ Velvet= *goes in excessive fangirl mode* Shou!!! So pretty!!! Handsome!!!! Shou's Voice!!!! LOVE!!!!!! And the song!!! <3<3<3 Saga screams *melts*

@ Rainbows= Goodness I love this song when they perform it live. It sounds so friggin' awesome!!! *insert super loud scream*

@ Blue Planet= OMG!!! *death hugz Shou* he's sooo adorable in their Blue Planet Performance. . . He's sooo full of energy running and jumping around *pinches Shous cheeks*. . . OMG!!! Nao threw his drumsticks!! Gah *jumps up and tries to catch it* lol at Saga hahaha I thought he was going to throw the jacket ROFL

My gawd!!!! *cries* I so want the booklet of the PSC DVD <_< Crap I should've pushed through with my order of the dvd damn . . .But I'm sooo broke gah!!!! Can't really touch my savings right now 'coz I'm hoping they'd release another dvd for their tour this year huhuhuhuhu. . . If they'd release one I hope it won't be that expensive or else im gonna be freakin' broke again!!! :tears: Super long reply lol XD

CD DATA Scans posted by miy382avi

Support the band!!! Buy their cds and dvds!!! (^__^)V

Guest strawberrylove

OMG I HATE THIS I HATE THIS I HATE THIS!

OUT OF ALL DAYS! WHY IS MY NET CAPPED TODAYYYY???!!

ive been waiting for this release since yonks TT" but now i cant watch it until next month UGH.

i want that dvd!!

omg im so sorry alice nine i cant support you by buying it! T__________________________T"

but its the love that matters right? D:

but its the love that matters right? D:

Yeah!!!I know they'd be happy enough as long as we love them. .

I want the dvd as well T____T" but I was forced not to proceed in buying because the freakin' Discotheque Tour Shirt suddenly went on sale so I had to pick the shirt instead *cries* It sucks that I'm so darn money-less <_<

Guest mikamoui

Lawl. WOOO -fan girl scream- XD My day has just gotten better. I lost at a language fair thing lawl.

Hiroto's "surprise" at the beginning of velvet = sexayyy. haha Also, I see what Shou means when he said his "fox" ran away

Hiroto really is sexy now haha. x] it's there again! Shou's movements

Saga is such a tease lawl. Is it me, or was Hiroto trying to get Shou to do some fanservice~ lawl I didn't think they would sing Blue Planet o____o

edit~

Shou's recent blog entry is weird lawl.

Guest yumi-chu

Omg SamLien thank you for the links!! <3 Shou's voice omg..

I hope PSC or youtube doesn't remove them, I really hope all the fans who didn't order the DVD will be able to watch the amazing performances by the psc bands!

Guest Vivichi

OMGGGG -FAN GIRL MODE TIME-

Thanks so much for the links! ♥

Now i'm going to disappear for awhile, and flaunt over Shou.

EDIT: ohhh myy~ I like it when Hiroto humps the air ;]

I loved the YEA in velvet, and the UGH parts in Rainbows. ♥ UGH SO MUCH TO FLAUNTT. So little time...

What i love about their concerts is that, they always look like they are having so much fun! And their songs always sound similar to the recordings, so its not highly edited. I hate it when bands do that(highly edit their songs to sound better).

This is a random thought, but i wonder what Alice Nine looked like before they went for that visual kei look.

Guest mikamoui

OMGGGG -FAN GIRL MODE TIME-

Thanks so much for the links! ♥

Now i'm going to disappear for awhile, and flaunt over Shou.

EDIT: ohhh myy~ I like it when Hiroto humps the air ;]

I loved the YEA in velvet, and the UGH parts in Rainbows. ♥ UGH SO MUCH TO FLAUNTT. So little time...

What i love about their concerts is that, they always look like they are having so much fun! And their songs always sound similar to the recordings, so its not highly edited. I hate it when bands do that(highly edit their songs to sound better).

This is a random thought, but i wonder what Alice Nine looked like before they went for that visual kei look.

Lawl I loved that part with Hiroto's humping too haha XD His sexiness is not only in looks now. Saga sang!

and what do you mean before they went for the visual kei look ? o__o they started out as a visual kei band, or are you talking about when they weren't involved with visual kei yet? lawl I saw Tora's highschool picture somewhere before.

Guest Vivichi

Lawl I loved that part with Hiroto's humping too haha XD His sexiness is not only in looks now. Saga sang!

and what do you mean before they went for the visual kei look ? o__o they started out as a visual kei band, or are you talking about when they weren't involved with visual kei yet? lawl I saw Tora's highschool picture somewhere before.

I just keep replaying those parts with Hiroto xD

Yea, i meant, before they started a band, when they were in high school, maybe even jr. high.

I don't know why, i think Shunkashuutou PV got me curious. xD

Even in that PV, they still had visual kei hair. I want to see them with short black hair, like in school dress codes. :]

Guest strawberrylove

:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

I HATE MY NET SO MUCH T__T"

i linked my friend to the lives

and i got her to narrate it for me instead :P

i was surprised she even knew all their names cus she doesnt listen to VK.

i have taught her well! :D

but she's a crap narrator -_-'

it went something like:

shou talking

music starts

shou's voice

tora looking ugly

shou jumping around

hiroto being cool

=________________________=' LOOL.

---

^ the shunkashutto pv wa love! i swear they were so sexy in it.

but also make me wonder about them all being normal nerdy students 8D

Argh I was supposed to attend their live this August but damn my parents changed their minds and now they wont let me!!!! Gah!!!! *tears hair out*

SAGA Arena 37 Scans for May

SAGA Arena 31 May 20o9 Translation

0005dkxa.jpg

Photo: I got it from the page containing mendoukuse's translation of the interview n___n

OMG!!!! Saga looks so adorable!!! . . . and Chiko is freakin' cute as well!!!!! His interview made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I admire his obvious care and love for Chiko. Sagacchi is so sweet.

CREDITS: scans----> miy382avi

interview translation----> mendoukuse

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

Omg! He loves Chiko so much. So sweeeeet!

I find it scary that he used to like to eat cat food though... o_O

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

Hahah man, the convos you guys are having -__-"

I mistake it for news haha --"

But thanks for the Peace and Smile carnival links

I wanna see those pics of Shou when he was a model actually xP

Huh? Shou used to be a model?

I'd like to see as well!

Guest strawberrylove

thanks for the links :D

haha O___________O" ahhh alice nine members just get weirder and weirder LOL.

catfood?..well at least he enjoyed it :L

and thanks to chiko for the many inspirational songs~

Guest mikamoui

^Your new sig is <3

Argh I was supposed to attend their live this August but damn my parents changed their minds and now they wont let me!!!! Gah!!!! *tears hair out*

SAGA Arena 37 Scans for May

SAGA Arena 31 May 20o9 Translation

%7Boption%7D0005dkxa.jpg

Photo: I got it from the page containing mendoukuse's translation of the interview n___n

OMG!!!! Saga looks so adorable!!! . . . and Chiko is freakin' cute as well!!!!! His interview made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I admire his obvious care and love for Chiko. Sagacchi is so sweet.

CREDITS: scans----> miy382avi

interview translation----> mendoukuse

O______O...I'm a noob at LJ...but it says I can't view the protected entry~ D: -feels left out- I want to read it!

@TaehoDon't underestimate us ! there's news mixed in somewhere haha.

I keep replaying Hiroto's humping part tooXD

Guest Vivichi

^ Me too. I can't view it either.

im sad. x__X

@strawberrylove: if they were ever nerdyy. x] maybe they were as cool like that since they were born.

ROFL imagine shou being born with eyeliner on! xDD

Archived