[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mikamoui

Kowloon -nine heads rodeo- was also pretty dark? XD Hmm alice nine. having a dark imagery would seem interesting I want there to be a SagaxShou duet XD

It's funny how Saga is pretty shy, yet he does fan service<3 I like it though haha.

The rainbows live was sexay XD

Guest Dracolicious13

Kowloon -nine heads rodeo- was also pretty dark? XD Hmm alice nine. having a dark imagery would seem interesting I want there to be a SagaxShou duet XD

It's funny how Saga is pretty shy, yet he does fan service<3 I like it though haha.

The rainbows live was sexay XD

Well hes a shy speaker..I think that fanservice is so much more easier to do because he is hiding behind his bass XD..

Kowloon was darker...yea..lol

SagaXShou duet..that would be Q. XD

Guest mikamoui

Well hes a shy speaker..I think that fanservice is so much more easier to do because he is hiding behind his bass XD..

Kowloon was darker...yea..lol

SagaXShou duet..that would be Q. XD

Yea, but Saga needs to do more singing! lawl his voice is <3. Actually I heard Nao was a pretty good singer also. This reminds me of Shou's blog of him having no where to go if Nao were to be singer, Shou would play the flute lawl. XD

Guest Vivichi

Mikamoui: I LOLED at the Saga wrapped in foil! :] I wonder what he is wearing under it ;0! I liked how Shou looked in it, it made me want to get up and look for a headband like that.

No way! Shou plays the flute? owo

Strawberrylove: OMG;I WANT TO HEAR SHOU SINGING KOREAN! LOL, I rather hear him singing chinese though; so maybe i can understand it.

Guest mikamoui

Mikamoui: I LOLED at the Saga wrapped in foil! :] I wonder what he is wearing under it ;0! I liked how Shou looked in it, it made me want to get up and look for a headband like that.

Strawberrylove: OMG;I WANT TO HEAR SHOU SINGING KOREAN! LOL, I rather hear him singing chinese though; so maybe i can understand it.

Lawl. You know how the Japanese schools teach kids how to play the recorder? I think he might be referring to that. o-o. I was kidding about the Saga wrapped in foil XD.

Shou should branch out to....Cambodian...haha XD I kid, but I want his English to get better (8

Guest Dracolicious13

He doesn't actually play the flute..he just said that as a joke in his blog in case Nao took over vocals XD

@mikamoui: yeah..Saga should sing more....:T Well I'm guessing backup vocals in Mirrorball were him!

OH As for Nao I know that he sang on a radio program..but NO ONE recorded it..or they did..but are not sharing..D: yup.

Guest mikamoui

He doesn't actually play the flute..he just said that as a joke in his blog in case Nao took over vocals XD

@mikamoui: yeah..Saga should sing more....:T Well I'm guessing backup vocals in Mirrorball were him!

OH As for Nao I know that he sang on a radio program..but NO ONE recorded it..or they did..but are not sharing..D: yup.

o-o I thought Japanese schools do teach kids how to play the recorder though....-cough-itsayssointheanimeiwatch!-cough-

I thought his voice would be deeper, but it goes well with Shou's voice...and DARN D: why must we suffer not knowing Nao's singing voice?! lawl They should do something like GazettE where Uruha became Vocalist, Aoi became lead guitar, Reita became guitar, Kai became bass, and Ruki became drums. XD Now... how would that work out..

Nao - vocalist

Saga - lead guitar & back up vocals

Tora - drums

Hiroto - bass

Shou - guitar & flute [Lawl.]

haha. I think it'd be interesting

Guest Vivichi

^Oh darn, I think guys need guts to play a flute, and i don't mean a recorder! He should learn the trumpet and turn into a ska band! J-SKA/ROCK xD!

oh i do wish he would improve his english, then he can tour all over the US! INCLUDING THE JROCK-LESS NEW YORK >:0

Guest yumi-chu

o-o I thought Japanese schools do teach kids how to play the recorder though....-cough-itsayssointheanimeiwatch!-cough-

I thought his voice would be deeper, but it goes well with Shou's voice...and DARN D: why must we suffer not knowing Nao's singing voice?! lawl They should do something like GazettE where Uruha became Vocalist, Aoi became lead guitar, Reita became guitar, Kai became bass, and Ruki became drums. XD Now... how would that work out..

Nao - vocalist

Saga - lead guitar & back up vocals

Tora - drums

Hiroto - bass

Shou - guitar & flute [Lawl.]

haha. I think it'd be interesting

When did the switching roles happen with GazettE? :o I wanna see!

Shou on the flute LOL.. I can imagine that xD

Guest Dracolicious13

When did the switching roles happen with GazettE? :o I wanna see!

Shou on the flute LOL.. I can imagine that xD

He has the lips for a flute XD

@Taeho!: I dunno if shou and drums is such a good idea...the boy like has no rhythm XD

@Vivichi: OH DON"T YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT JROCK-LESS NEW YORK!!! UP HERE IN CANADA WE GET NO LOVE AT ALL!

@Mikamoui: yea..I really want to hear Nao sing..too...AlSO do you really think its wise to put TORA on drums? XD

Guest yumi-chu

Yeh, Shou's lips.. *-*

Haha he doesn't need rhythm when he's on the drums, he just needs to be himself and look all pretty~ xD

Guest mikamoui

He has the lips for a flute XD

@Taeho!: I dunno if shou and drums is such a good idea...the boy like has no rhythm XD

@Vivichi: OH DON"T YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT JROCK-LESS NEW YORK!!! UP HERE IN CANADA WE GET NO LOVE AT ALL!

@Mikamoui: yea..I really want to hear Nao sing..too...AlSO do you really think its wise to put TORA on drums? XD

Well... Tora ...I get the idea from here

lawl. Well! I don't know haha XD

Lawl. Shou would just be posing on the drums and whatnot XD

oh I found a video of Tora and Hiroto doing "magic" tricks haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LeOJ92dbio...feature=related

Just saw Shou's recent blog. There's a picture of a magazine with DBSK on the cover...not too offend anyone, but I'm seeing DBSK like..everywhere lawl. [in an anime magazine, in this part of the NON celeb thread of soompi. etc etc. lawl,] Shouu~ );

WOW the discussions reached several pages already and I've been only gone for a short time lawl. Stupid school I'm stuck for 8 hours listening to clinical instructors drone on and on an on and on. . . <_<

Pon sang back up for a song right?? Hmm can't remember what it is though. Maybe it was Rainbows? *scratches head* but I love Saga doing back up *droolz* Nice voice sagacchi!!! Ahhh and I wanna see hmmm play the keyboard!!!

Guest yumi-chu

Well... Tora ...I get the idea from here
lawl. Well! I don't know haha XD

Lawl. Shou would just be posing on the drums and whatnot XD

oh I found a video of Tora and Hiroto doing "magic" tricks haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LeOJ92dbio...feature=related

Just saw Shou's recent blog. There's a picture of a magazine with DBSK on the cover...not too offend anyone, but I'm seeing DBSK like..everywhere lawl. [in an anime magazine, in this part of the NON celeb thread of soompi. etc etc. lawl,] Shouu~ );

Haha Hiroto's magic trick!!! xD that just made my day rofl.

Omg Tora on drums! He looks pretty ok as a drummer too!

Speaking of blogs, I wish GazettE's ones were public too... ;-; (ahh, talking about too much GazettE in here!)

Guest Vivichi

Wow! Tora is mad good at everything from what I'm hearing! Singing, Drumming, MAGIC TRICKS? Even though I didn't get the magic trick. :x

Guest yumi-chu

^LOL! indeed he is :P

have you seen tora in a photobooth X) awesome poser!

LOL @ the 2nd pic!

I want to be in a photobooth with him now haha.

Archived