[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x the happy pill

ahah hi dongsaeng lol its been a while since i came here lol yes the new one is very very good XP i got the little clip playing on my xanga XP

^

almost 99% of the time, i let my classmate refer to shou as a girl

for myv, i would sometimes explain to them that hes a guy. for shou. i just let it be. cause i understand it would b real hard for them to see shou as a guy. *sigh*

canadians. LOL

^

almost 99% of the time, i let my classmate refer to shou as a girl

for myv, i would sometimes explain to them that hes a guy. for shou. i just let it be. cause i understand it would b real hard for them to see shou as a guy. *sigh*

canadians. LOL

tahaha...shou is cute...i would convince my friends he's a guy by watching their pvs...haha...shou's voice is deep enough to be a real guy...

hahaha...canadians..>__<...

Guest x the happy pill

oo haha wen i first saw a pic of them i thought they were all girls!!! especially shou then i heard a song and im like....uh isnt it suppose to have a girls voice =P lol yea i correct my friend everytime they make fun of alice nine for looking like girls!!! lol n im soo mad cuz they wouldnt listen to their music because of it and then i force them tooo lol now they love alice nine too =P

Guest CrazieRavieToast

Lol, it's like a huge support group.

Me: Hello, my is Craze. My friends tell me I'm a lesbian in denial. I listen to bands that are men that everyone says are actually women and I'm obsessive enough to put them on my binder.

Everyone: Hello Craze!

Guest shocking88

MUXU~> Please read forum rules. Avatar and signature files cannot be more than 40kb(40960 bytes).

rouge~> MUXU's avatar and signature is Mimegumi Aki(御恵明希) from SID(シド).

eh, by the time i myself got in alice nine, i was used to very pretty boys.

my dad is rather ticked though because my little bro likes to sit next to me and chat while i'm on the computer... he thinks he's gonna have a warped sense of masculinity or something of that nature. Geez... sue me if he really knows shou's a boy. >.> smart little kid. (i wanna make him write alice nine letters. HA... that'd be fun.)

but yeah,

shou's voice sounds better, right? lol.

puberty... >.>

well. my mom said to me the other day that i should stop putting ... um "transexuals" on my computer.

that got me really mad.

she said that word in chinese. and it doesnt exactly meaning trans. but thats the idea. argh. i just wanted to murder her.

Guest earthgurl

erm..i am a new fan here....i am just curious about something..how old are they actually...they look kawaii...

oh i like tora..hehehehe

Guest _snowbunniee

my mom hasn't said anything yet about them O_O;;; *is surprised* i guess she's used to it xD

anywhosies =P

fm1205miyavixrukixshou00049gy.jpg

Ruki + Shou

^ Aww, don't say that about your mom. >.>

Did she say "???" (tong2 xing4 lian4)??..

she said ??

(p.s. i am a girl... so ... ya. not exactly possbile...????)

@___@ what's the "canadians.. lol" thingy about? :blink: lol im curious

la'jg'adkghdaj;dgh.

i guess i'm really used to people calling them "girls".. meh i think i'll just stop correcting them someday.. lol

canadians are slow ... and ... um. tend to make stupid mistakes... and... um. us asians just like to make fun of them...?? LOL.

i dont know. its just in me to make fun of them (oh dang. but i am a canadian too... o____O''' )

um. ya. some jrockers see it as a compliment to be call girls. it means that they did a good job at it. so ya..... but some dont like it. it really depends.

like. i would agure with the canadian if i feel like it, and the picture is so obviously masculine (to me anyways)

sometimes. i just dont even try. but like. other times. such as hyde doing live. thats so a guy. i do not understand how they make out a girl from that... that makes me mad. and ya. thats it.

Archived