[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

^wow! welcome to the thread! =D yay more alice nine fans ^^ hehe

ah i really like the wallpaper you made! simple but really pretty! =D i like simple wallpapers hehe

haha i dont blame people if they think Shou is a girl cuz i honestly thought he was at first too T__T haha, but if they dissed him, then that's a different story :X

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

I'm glad there's an A9 thread there!

I've only been an A9 fan for two weeks but I REALLY love their music! And them! LOL~ Shou is so handsome.

As for songs, I like a lot of them: Tsubasa, Number Six, Mirror Ball, 9th Revolver, Nine Heads Rodeo Show, Yuri ha aoku saite, Gin no tsuki kuroi hoshi, Heisei juushichinen shichigatsu nanoka, HANABI, and Time Machine.

I told you I liked a lot!

I made a wallpaper of Shou. It's pretty simple, but I cleaned up the picture a lot so...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2289/239620...e89d8a22e_m.jpg

And also, I have uploaded the translated lyrics for TSUBASA on YouTube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a2nAAwBSraI

See! All this in two weeks! I really do like them though. Haha~

~ZB24~ :lol:

PS> No one has dared to tell me that Shou looks like a girl. Yet. LOL~ I would probably poke their eyes out. *joking*

LOL

i like your wallpaper, but i dont like shou there as much as his other looks x]

i like your taste in music cos i like those songs too 8D

but i like all alice nine. songs x]

if anyone says shou looks like a girl, you could poke thier eyes out, but you could do even more 8D

have you heard all of alice nine's songs yet?

at least most of them right ;)

^

^a lot of people joining this thread arent they, im pretty new, ive only been here for about a month xP

Guest fallen-anjoOL

^ It seems like more people are joining this thread after it got moved to this section. xDD;

Welcome to the thread, ztech24! :)

Guest fallen-anjoOL

^ The 'Other Celeb Photos' section. xDD;

It took me a while to find out where that the thread moved here. o__o;;

Eep. Soompi's distracting me from studying. T__T

Guest understanding_fiction

^ lol :3 i think it's because more people use this instead of dividing between the two, so it pops up more at the front, and so more people click on it <3

^more people go on the pics thread i reckon S:

but since this turned into more of a dicussion, they moved it to the right place true?

also it'd be kinda left out if it was on the pics thread - considering that there are heaps of new topics up and up and more replies - this'll just get pushed down D:

Guest barney

:o I've finally received my copy of Neo Genesis and MirrorBall! TT__TT It took so long!

It's been weeks so I'm assuming everyones seen the photos (vol 22) but if you'd like me to scan, I gladly would <3

17 Pages of sexiness! (double it and it's 34 :wub:)

ANDD, does anyone know how to take the posters out of Neo Genesis? It's kind of stuck to the book. Am I supposed to cut it or rip it out? The papers good quality I don't want to rip it lol.

hey, that will be great, if you could scan the magazines...........please that will be awesome of you.......thanks..

Guest 三日のモリっ&#

bloo. , could you scan the photos too? XD that is, if it's convenient for youuuuuu my dearr~

kahh, i haven't been on this thread for a long time.

im lost. haha, but anyways... ignore my random.comments

mirrorball is growing on me! i've been listening to it so many times 8D

dumb question (edit:// why, did i write QUESTION? make this a dumb statment, it's not even a question.. my brain is deteriorating)

but... recently hiroto have always had his bang up

i kind of want to see it down haha.

dumb question butt... recently hiroto have always had his bang up

i kind of want to see it down haha.

yeh he has haha, i also like it better down, though he did in the Eraser PV and i really liked his look there! though with his bangs up, he still looks really cute xD hehe

Guest the kite

Neo Genesis Vol. 22

feat. alice nine., Kra, Miyavi, jealkb, Plastic Tree

As requested, I've posted up scans of alice nine. issued about a month ago :3

I also apologize for some of the cuts of the images. It's hard to scan a magazine :P

Please don't take this out of Soompi, or claim the scans are of your own. It takes a long time scanning and uploading each one (which can be up to 3mb!).

08marchneogenesis1te0.th.jpg 08marchneogenesis2qv7.th.jpg 08marchneogenesis3vl6.th.jpg 08marchneogenesis4ko4.th.jpg 08marchneogenesis5wt1.th.jpg 08marchneogenesis6pr5.th.jpg 08marchneogenesis7ge4.th.jpg 08marchneogenesis8bq7.th.jpg 08marchneogenesis9mu0.th.jpg 08marchneogenesis10co7.th.jpg 08marchneogenesis13wn7.th.jpg

Honestly, I don't like Saga's eyeshadow/overall make up in this photoshoot. Tora and Shou look smexy though! <333

I really wish I could translate the interview but I don't understand. I just bought it for the eyecandy :P

edit: Imageshack resizes them for me. Yay <3

*in the process of uploading, cropping and scanning :3 *

Guest the kite

oh no, I accidentally quoted myself without noticing T_T

|

V

edit: I was coming back and forth (submitting and editting) while uploading and accidentally quoted myself and posted -__________-

How silly of me. :P

Guest fallen-anjoOL

I really wish I could translate the interview but I don't understand. I just bought it for the eyecandy :P

-stares at my stack of magazines-

Yeah, I don't understand it either. Only a bit of it I understand but everything else.. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the scans. <3

Archived