[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

ok, this is totally random from the guitar lead issue we're discussing, but is tora doing fine these days? taking care of himself better and is he getting better or is he better already?..sorry for throwing these stupids questions out there on the plate.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I guess they are taking turns. It would only be fair ^^

But yeah, I always thought it was Tora at first but then came across this interview

while hunting for SID interviews and Shou said that Hiroto was the resident lead guitarist

I had a good laugh reading it though....Tora and frozen KITKATS LOL

Here's the link if anybody wants to read it. ZY Vol. 29 short interview

and b06 I am wondering about Tora too. I have a feeling he's getting better ^^

rofl, they're both good guitarists :]

Has anyone else noticed Hiroto kinda lip syncing along to Eraser in the pv? ^^"

It's at some points where you would see the whole band playing along ^_________^"

Looks cool! x]

yeah i kind of notice that too, it was cute.

Guest understanding_fiction

hmm

here are some stuff in the eraser PV that I'm wondering if people saw :3

00:52 as someone said, hiroto is mouthing the lyrics, and tora flipped his guitar

01:09 saga shaking his head<3

02:52 as someone said, nao doing his cute thing that no one can really describe

03:48 hiroto spinning around

I know that some of the stuff happens regularly on performances and other PVs, but they're still so cute <3

Guest 三日のモリっ&#

ROFLL. SAGA LIKES KIMURA TAKUYA?!! haha. (referring to the interview ) ..

for some reason, i just find it so... funnay XD

anyhow, hiroto spin around alot, but it's so cute (o u o )/ i really would like to hear him sing once (have he?)

"The way he pressed the buzzer at the Family Restaurant although he hadn't decided on his order, and then was unsure about what he should get, was original." <--- that is too adorable :3

by the way, just out of curiosity, does anybody play bass or guitar here o u o ?

yeah hiroto spins a lot, he does in cosmic world that's for sure x]

he also has this way of playing the guitar where it kinda looks like he's staring at the ceiling/sky and his arm points up o_o"

anyone know what i mean? xD

^

yeah same here i notice it a lot...i thought he also did it during White Prayer PV as well o.O;;

haha yeh i liked how he lipsynced in White Prayer xD haha and also in Number Six PV as well haha

anyhow, hiroto spin around alot, but it's so cute (o u o )/ i really would like to hear him sing once (have he?)

"The way he pressed the buzzer at the Family Restaurant although he hadn't decided on his order, and then was unsure about what he should get, was original." <--- that is too adorable :3

by the way, just out of curiosity, does anybody play bass or guitar here o u o ?

haha yeh i love when hiroto spins!! haha it's so cool and cute haha.

i really wanna play bass haha, actually i really wanna learn accoustic guitar first. bass guitars are so expensive though ><

^haha!! i think i know what you mean lol

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

hmm

here are some stuff in the eraser PV that I'm wondering if people saw :3

00:52 as someone said, hiroto is mouthing the lyrics, and tora flipped his guitar

01:09 saga shaking his head<3

02:52 as someone said, nao doing his cute thing that no one can really describe

03:48 hiroto spinning around

I know that some of the stuff happens regularly on performances and other PVs, but they're still so cute <3

At first I only notice Hiroto with his adorable little lipsync but then I check these out and omgosh so cute!

Thanks for sharing! ^__^ Haha Nao is sooo adorable for words :x *gives him starbucks*

Have you guys checked Nao's blog entries? I swear it's the cutest(randomest) blog EVER ♥

Guest fallen-anjoOL

^ Nah, they're all in Japanese ~ X:

But they're translated on Live Journal, though. :)

... I went to go check Nao's ameblo though, and gosh, he updates DAILY. His spam is cute though. xD;

lol, oh

live journal makes me go fisdhfidjiofjsoifj it so complicated there's no button that says "join community" you have to click another button to get to a page that says it =="

so confusing im angered lol

could someone show me how to access these things?

Guest NO NAME?

^

a9diaries1mu3.th.jpg

There's a 'Join this community' link at the top of every community (there should be).

a9diaries2wf3.th.jpg

Once you click on the link, it will lead you to this page then you will click on the 'Join community' button and you're all done. Well, it does lead to another page after that which asks if you want to add the community to your friends list and you have the option to include it in your custom friends group.

Hopefully this makes sense.

Guest fallen-anjoOL

alice nine. on the cover of the March issue of SHOXX.

ooce2.jpg

..Am I the only one who enjoys the idea of alice nine. + nice looking car? ;D

-facepalm-

Oh oh, isn't this the photoshoot Nao was talking about on his blog where he was holding a gun and wanted to take the car? :sweatingbullets:

Okay~ so I have time to come back here after a week of undesirable exile. *___* I can't believe I missed not only Mirrorball's pv release but also Eraser's!!! -dies- I'm still waiting for the pv link to work though. T_T... my computer crashed last week and I lost some of Alice Nine stuffs along with my other 'fangirl' stuffs. -sigh-

><... hmm... at this rate maybe I might get to finish the pv's after an hour. :tears: internet connection's slow... computer's slow... everything's just.............. -exhales- slow

My friend got to order the cd's we've preordered and it'll arrive a few days before mah birthday! YAY! -celebrates-

fallen-anjoOL: XD... no, I don't think you're the only one who enjoy's that train of thought

alice nine.: xD... if you want to read blog posts that are sensible, avoid Nao's~ ahaha... his food blog posts are just too crazy *not to mention cute* But Shou's and Hiroto's are Ok. >_<... Saga and Tora takes forever to post

-after some time of waiting for the pv to load-

I read the comments on the Mirrorball pv link and some fans really don't like their new style.

For some reason... I don't know how to react. XP I like their music... new and old. <33 though I have to admit they do great hard rock songs. I never liked listening to songs with some shouting involved... until Alice Nine came along~~

Archived